PDA

View Full Version : [Downtown] Green and Mean

AOK303
Thu Mar 15th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Please note 143 DUI's were given out last ST. Patrick's day. Being that it falls on the weekend this year, it was posted every department is putting an estimated extra 5 to 20 cars in the Denver metro area on patrol. 30 bucks on a taxi or a friend that doesn't drink is better then pressing your Luck

Cheers to the Weekend

FZRguy
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Good advice.

~Barn~
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 07:50 AM
ttt

salsashark
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 07:52 AM
OR... just avoid amateur night all together!

Good reminder though... :cheers:

grim
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 08:07 AM
If for any reason anyone here find themselves stranded drunk without a ride or no money to get a cab, if you are coherent enough to tell me where you are to come get you please do so. DUI's are no joke and can take everything away from you faster than you think.

I have driven many of drunk people to there home and if there is a whole crowd of you i can throw you all in the back of my company truck, i have no issues with helping drunks out its entertainment for everyone.

bulldog
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 08:10 AM
If for any reason anyone here find themselves stranded drunk without a ride or no money to get a cab, if you are coherent enough to tell me where you are to come get you please do so. DUI's are no joke and can take everything away from you faster than you think. Can we sleep in that basement you talk so much about :D I may get drunk just so I can check this basement out and look for floating walls :lol

Wait...seeing floating walls may take something stronger than alcohol :eyebrows:

grim
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Can we sleep in that basement you talk so much about :D I may get drunk just so I can check this basement out and look for floating walls :lol

Wait...seeing floating walls may take something stronger than alcohol :eyebrows:

:spit:

I was just about to just post the word "Basement" in here after your comment :lol:.

And no you cannot LOL.

sprtbkbabe
Fri Mar 16th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Can we sleep in that basement you talk so much about :D I may get drunk just so I can check this basement out and look for floating walls :lol

:spit:

BTW - THIS is super awesome of you!

If for any reason anyone here find themselves stranded drunk without a ride or no money to get a cab, if you are coherent enough to tell me where you are to come get you please do so. DUI's are no joke and can take everything away from you faster than you think.

I have driven many of drunk people to there home and if there is a whole crowd of you i can throw you all in the back of my company truck, i have no issues with helping drunks out its entertainment for everyone.