PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] CUSCC Auto Show April 22nd '12

ducakilove
Thu Mar 15th, 2012, 11:34 PM
I'm a new member. Name is Jay and I wanted to extend the invite out. We do have a bike category! I hope to see some killer bikes out! spread the word!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/muffner2/12poster.jpg

Time: 9am pre-load but show starts at 11am, goes until 4pm

**Please read all of the information below!***

It's about that time! We have opened up the FREE!!!!! pre-registrations online at CUSportCar.com so go there and start registering because registration closes on April 20th at midnight. If you miss the deadline for pre-registration you can still register on site, but you will be charged $10, :/ we don't want this!

**If your car is in the show, your car must stay until the end of the show.**

Registration and check in will be from 10am-12pm and the show officially starts at 11am and ends roughly around 4pm. Please arrive on time, as parking for entrants will be closed at 12PM sharp. There is a rain delay date, which is April 29th, 2012. There will also be parking in the adjacent lot for spectators.

We have secured an amazing location this year. The road that goes up the middle of the 29th Street Mall has been fully reserved for our show. So, there will be plenty of places to eat and plenty of shopping to do. This amazing location was brought to you by Napa Auto Parts of Boulder. All other sponsors will be announced as they confirm.

We have 9+ categories of trophies this year including best in show and a raffle (TBA).

Don't miss out on this amazing show this year! Please contact us at CUSCC1@gmail.com for any questions that you may have. If you're a vendor looking to sponsor the show please send us an email as well. See you out there!

O and our awesome poster design was done by the talented Michael Black. Thank you Michael!

**Current Sponsors**
Napa of Boulder
Flatirons Tuning
Max Muscle Sports Nutrition of Boulder
Clear Choice
Auto Details Plus Salon
SCR Performance
Tobz Performance
BW Performance

**Trophies**
Best in Show
Euro 1st, 2nd, 3rd