PDA

View Full Version : eBay: helmet2helmet-co

Cleveland
Wed Jul 6th, 2005, 08:55 AM
I just picked up a new Joe Rocket 2-piece leather suit from helmet2helmet-co on eBay.

:up: :up: Two thumbs up for Shawn (aka PmanCBR on this forum) and his staff. His prices are great for new gear, and with the CSC discount he offers, its even better. Check out his store, once you find what you want, get in touch with him and he will send you the discounted price. 8) He is based out of Ft. Collins, and is very accommodating with local pick-ups.

If you're in the market for new gear, its worth checking out.

http://stores.ebay.com/helmet2helmet

Notorius
Sun Jul 31st, 2005, 01:35 PM
i second H2H/shawn and carlos and whoever else is on their team that i never talked with. great guys, great prices and awsome to work with. helped me pick out the gear that would best suit me and got me an awsome price on it. i definately recommend them and plan on buying from them again.

PmanCBR
Tue Sep 6th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Thank you guys. Sorry for the late reply! Anyway, we enjoyed working with you and hope to hear from you soon. Just to let you know we are running a huge sale on all Teknic, Gmax, and Vance & Hines exhaust systems. Prices are at near wholesale price so don't miss out!

We have also changed our name to Altitude Motorsports and will be moving into our new shop located on Mulberry/Link in the very near future. I will be sure to be posting here as soon as that happens.

Thanks again everyone!

Sincerely,

Shawn Burk
Altitude Motorsports