PDA

View Full Version : Faster Motorsports

TorchRedCorvette
Sun Mar 18th, 2012, 10:00 AM
These guys totally came to my rescue yesterday before the parade-
when we got there, it was discovered that my rear tire was low due to having a nail in it. They hooked me up with a takeoff and had it on my bike in plenty of time to leave for the staging area.

Super nice, very professional, I will definitely be going back to them to buy a new tire for KaBluie.

THANKS, I didn't have to worry about that tire all day! :yay:

madvlad
Sun Mar 18th, 2012, 10:23 AM
That was cool of them to check out your bike amongst others there too to make sure everything was good. Kudos!

DemonRider
Sun Mar 18th, 2012, 12:02 PM
These guys totally came to my rescue yesterday before the parade-
when we got there, it was discovered that my rear tire was low due to having a nail in it. They hooked me up with a takeoff and had it on my bike in plenty of time to leave for the staging area.

Super nice, very professional, I will definitely be going back to them to buy a new tire for KaBluie.

THANKS, I didn't have to worry about that tire all day! :yay:

You know; I did notice it was kinda low when we left VI I tried to catch up to you but :( anyway, glad it worked out.

mastap07
Mon Mar 19th, 2012, 06:37 AM
definately awesome! they were very friendly too! i had never been there before but i will definately be making a trip back!

asp_125
Tue Mar 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Bump... I just saw on FB and confirmed on the MRA board, that Faster is closing their doors. :( Dunno the reasons. Sad to see a supporter of the MRA and local riders go under.

SloBlue
Tue Mar 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Bump... I just saw on FB and confirmed on the MRA board, that Faster is closing their doors. :( Dunno the reasons. Sad to see a supporter of the MRA and local riders go under.

Crap!!! Bart's my guy! 😳

~Barn~
Tue Mar 12th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Wow. That is uncool. =/