PDA

View Full Version : Boulder area ride

bodhizafa
Thu Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM
Anyone around Boulder heading out Sat or Sun?

I'll probably head out for an hour or two, nothing too crazy. 7, peak to peak, Lefthand etc.....beginning of season and I'll probably be on my dual sport so speeds will probably be grandpa-ish :p

Wouldn't mind some company???

Sean
Fri Mar 23rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
"grandpa-ish" :spit:

I mean, you're old and all, but you don't ride THAT slow!
(contrary to what I always tell you)

HOTCARCASS
Fri Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:24 AM
"grandpa-ish" :spit:

I mean, you're old and all, but you don't ride THAT slow!
(contrary to what I always tell you)
It's hard to avoid that outcome on a dual sport. Don't get me wrong Im all for dualsports. Have a great ride!!! may see you out there.

Sean
Fri Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:46 AM
It's hard to avoid that outcome on a dual sport. You'd be surprised at the pace you can keep, if you ride it right. :up:

bodhizafa
Fri Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:58 PM
No knobbies.....I still have the Battlewings on it :)

HOTCARCASS
Fri Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah last summer I was headed to walden and tailed a DS with Bags and a good sized lawnchair hanging off the side. It was obvious he had experience going fast because he kept a fine pace for 10 miles before he let our group around. I was impressed/shocked and tailed him just to admire the lawnchair toting action.

bodhizafa
Fri Mar 23rd, 2012, 01:13 PM
Lawn chair...........Must have been a KLR

HOTCARCASS
Fri Mar 23rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
Im sure it was. You need a chair by the campfire and to put your socks on, stuff like that.

rustler753
Sat Mar 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Friend and I are going to show up at IMI tomorrow between 10am-11am if anyone cares to join us.

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Mar 24th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Did you guys get your wheelchair on today?

bodhizafa
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Did you guys get your wheelchair on today?

Yup, didn't even break a hip! Ok ride, forgot how busy Boulder canyon gets on the weekend. Did Coal creek too, usual sandy parts.

bodhizafa
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Friend and I are going to show up at IMI tomorrow between 10am-11am if anyone cares to join us.

I think I'm going to take out the mt bike Sunday. I would like to get the DRZ out there one of these days.