PDA

View Full Version : F4i ECU

Bertha
Wed Jul 6th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Hey so yeah my ECU is shot :( well looks like it... Anyone have an ECU I could use for maybe la junta? Or to borrow to make sure it's the ECU? I'll come by tomorrow night and pick up so I can get this damn bike running...

Hoopty
Thu Jul 7th, 2005, 08:06 AM
You might want to check with Alex (yakuza). I know he raced an F4i last year, I'm pretty sure he still has the bike. Better luck finding him on the MRA site. 8)

brian38
Thu Jul 7th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Might have one at the shop call me later.

Brian

Canuck
Thu Jul 7th, 2005, 08:45 AM
So you really think its the ECU, eh? I know that after you and I checked the electrical on that bike, every way but sideway's that somthing tricky was going on.

Bertha
Thu Jul 7th, 2005, 09:30 AM
After reading the book and testing everything it's the last thing that hasn't checked out. I jumpered the bike to kick FI errors and nothing, even unhooked the ECU all the way which should toss a 33 error.... Nothing book says if shit like this is going on replace the ECU :(

Brian I'll be down there later today :)

ebazyl
Thu Jul 7th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Let me know, most of the time that I though my ECU was shot it turned out to be a lose contact somewhere in the circuit.

Bertha
Thu Jul 7th, 2005, 05:33 PM
well it's not the ECU... So we are still working... might be the whole ignition unit, or one of the diodes.... gonna try and get some parts this weekend...