Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Wow

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2fd_1332614766

TransNone13
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Yeah those Latinas are CRAZY!

Sleev
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Damn, that could've been a lot worse for him.

Jmetz
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Could've been a lot worse for either. If I was that guy I woulda put my helmet through the window, dragged the driver out, and beat the hell out of em.

madvlad
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
I would've started breaking windows, fuck that bitch. Yes, let's run someone over that has nothing protecting him just cause you're PMS'ing... I am not for hitting women but this would've been the exception

ATL
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Could've been a lot worse for either. If I was that guy I woulda put my helmet through the window, dragged the driver out, and beat the hell out of em.
That's what I was hoping to see.
-Chris

tecknojoe
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Well, that's why I don't kick cars either :lol:

LordLosh
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 05:06 PM
you might if they came inches from bumping you for no reason. but it almost looks like he was lane splitting and she didn't like it?

CaptGoodvibes
Sun Mar 25th, 2012, 07:38 PM

This. That bitch needs to have permanent facial damage.

Think
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 01:00 AM
You guys will get a kick out of this. Posted this on a female Brazilian friend of mine's wall, and her friends obviously did not like it.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss135/CannonballGB/Brazilians.jpg

mastap07
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 07:09 AM
yikes...

Slo
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Well, that's why I don't kick cars either :lol:

+1

From what I saw, looks like he was splitting lanes which is fine and completely legal in many places still, maybe exchanged words and then kicked her vehicle. "If" that's what happened, he got what he deserved.

Jmetz
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:21 AM
+1

From what I saw, looks like he was splitting lanes which is fine and completely legal in many places still, maybe exchanged words and then kicked her vehicle. "If" that's what happened, he got what he deserved.

He kicked the car so he should be killed? It definitely looks to me like the driver attempted to kill him.

Slo
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:29 AM
He didn't die luckily, but he is the one who instigated the 1st physical confrontation. The driver wasn't attempting to kill him or else he wouldn't have had the chance to walk back to her vehicle after she initially knocked him down.

Not saying what she did was completely right, but he did start with the kick. I know if I were in the same situation, I wouldn't have used my vehicle, but I would have "definitely" done far worse to him than just knocking him down.

grim
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:35 AM
He didn't die luckily, but he is the one who instigated the 1st physical confrontation. The driver wasn't attempting to kill him or else he wouldn't have had the chance to walk back to her vehicle after she initially knocked him down.

Not saying what she did was completely right, but he did start with the kick. I know if I were in the same situation, I wouldn't have used my vehicle, but I would have "definitely" done far worse to him than just knocking him down.

In america that would be considered "Attempted vehicular manslaughter" your argument is invalid doesn't matter if he kicked or spit on her car her actions were not justifiable.

Slo
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:37 AM
This didn't happen in America from what I saw.

And his actions were justified no matter what words were exchanged? Again, I am not saying what she did was right. But neither was his.

But I can be pretty sure he will think twice about kicking another vehicle out of anger the next time.

grim
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:42 AM
This didn't happen in America from what I saw.

And his actions were justified no matter what words were exchanged? Again, I am not saying what she did was right. But neither was his.

But I can be pretty sure he will think twice about kicking another vehicle out of anger the next time.

Im sure it wasn't in america that's why i said "if". My point is just because some guy love taps your bumper your are going to kill him with your vehicle? What if he lost his balance and got pinned between the two cars? Or went under her car? IN AMERICA if you kill someone with your vehicle just because he kicked your bumper your going to prison, would it be worth it?

Slo
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:47 AM
You can play a thousand what if's.

We will never know her true intent or why she reacted like that. It could be anything, but reality now is, he will think twice when kicking someones vehicle thinking he owns the road.

From what is seen, seems like both escalated in a bad way, I just don't think only "she" was the only one at fault. If he controlled his physical anger, she would have never reacted that way either.

bulldog
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Comparing a kick to a car to someone trying to kill you is a bit extreme! This woman could seriously have killed this guy, not to mention the other car she hit and hope she was charged with it.

To be fair, fine he could be charged with vandalism , but the crime warrants the punishment and hers was 10x worse!

Slo
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 10:03 AM
That.... I agree with, her reaction was far worse.

I`m Batman
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 10:10 AM
You guys will get a kick out of this. Posted this on a female Brazilian friend of mine's wall, and her friends obviously did not like it.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss135/CannonballGB/Brazilians.jpg

:lol: Ironic... I think your friend just proved the point that they are crazy, short tempered and will run you over with their car without a second thought. :lol:

illadelphia
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Wayne Brady deff. should have choked a bitch..

grim
Mon Mar 26th, 2012, 10:24 AM
You can play a thousand what if's.

We will never know her true intent or why she reacted like that. It could be anything, but reality now is, he will think twice when kicking someones vehicle thinking he owns the road.

From what is seen, seems like both escalated in a bad way, I just don't think only "she" was the only one at fault. If he controlled his physical anger, she would have never reacted that way either.

Of course he was in the wrong as well but as nate says her reaction was a little over dramatic.

mxer
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 09:18 AM
In america that would be considered "Attempted vehicular manslaughter" your argument is invalid doesn't matter if he kicked or spit on her car her actions were not justifiable.

This just happened in Boulder with a bicyclist. Guess what...the bicyclist got arrested.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30764522/detail.html

Ghosty
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Fuck that bitch, hope she got seriously injured in her Latina temper tantrum, lol. And the Facebook posts pretty much sum up the mentality, it's quite fashionable to hate Americans around the worl. Just pure jealousy.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 09:39 AM
so no one wonders what happened leading up to the video? I suppose the camera guy might just run around with his camera phone shooting video ALL the time. Or maybe there was more that happened which we haven't seen that caused the guy to whip out his camera. Someone did something and the guy said to himself, "oh, this is gonna get good."

Everyone these days wants to pass judgement and convict based on a 30 second video clip.

jbnwc
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 01:30 PM
This just happened in Boulder with a bicyclist. Guess what...the bicyclist got arrested.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30764522/detail.html

Heck - I just watched it happen to a biker in Lone Tree last Friday. Only instead of getting in a fight, he went to the hospital unconscious and she drove away. Road rage vs bikers sure as heck isn't a problem isolated to Brazil. We have plenty of it here.

Hoot
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Comparing a kick to a car to someone trying to kill you is a bit extreme! This woman could seriously have killed this guy, not to mention the other car she hit and hope she was charged with it.

To be fair, fine he could be charged with vandalism , but the crime warrants the punishment and hers was 10x worse!

I don't think it's about comparing reactions, rather thinking about action and reaction. When I'm riding I avoid being in situations that could get me killed like passing semi as quick as is safe etc, I'm def not going to kick someone's car for that same reason... Who knows what could happen? That was needlessly putting himself in danger. Definitely not saying running him over was justified, but he put himself into the situation instead of getting out it to protect himself.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Okay, I've settled down since my last comment.

Truth is, I've learned to let a lot of things go on the road. If someone cuts me off or is acting like an asshat, I try to put more separation between me and them. Simple.

In the vid, it looks like there was an incident before the vid starts, the biker caught up, had words, and then kicked the car. The driver may not have known she did something prior. All she knew was some guy was attacking her car. Her reaction was extreme but it's hard to say.

grim
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I don't think it's about comparing reactions, rather thinking about action and reaction. When I'm riding I avoid being in situations that could get me killed like passing semi as quick as is safe etc, I'm def not going to kick someone's car for that same reason... Who knows what could happen? That was needlessly putting himself in danger. Definitely not saying running him over was justified, but he put himself into the situation instead of getting out it to protect himself.

:imwithstupid:

violence begets violence perhaps if he would has just cursed in his helmet rather than kicked her car nothing would have happened.

Regardless put yourself in the situation I know that if i got in a pinch like that i would be pretty angry, if she had done what she did because i called her a bitch, guarantee my helmet would be meeting her face with brute Irish force!

This is just the what if game though and i could play it all day.

Sarge
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 03:53 AM
so no one wonders what happened leading up to the video? I suppose the camera guy might just run around with his camera phone shooting video ALL the time. Or maybe there was more that happened which we haven't seen that caused the guy to whip out his camera. Someone did something and the guy said to himself, "oh, this is gonna get good."

Everyone these days wants to pass judgement and convict based on a 30 second video clip.

:imwithstupid:This. I was just about to post something to this effect before I came across your post. The video opens with her swerving into his path, and there is possibly some contact there. She tried to cut him off, maybe touched his bike, he braked abruptly to avoid eating it, then kicks her vehicle, and she, likely already in "I'm gonna mess this guy up" mode, already has the wheel turned to the left and her foot on the gas. The rest is pretty evident, but after looking at it several times I would say she definitely made the first aggressive move. If nothing else, she pushed, he pushed back, she tried to run him over.

mdub
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 04:12 AM
J-lo got bent. Jackass kick her Fiat

TinkerinWstuff
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 07:38 AM
but after looking at it several times I would say she definitely made the first aggressive move - caught on video

fixed it for ya :)