PDA

View Full Version : Got a ticket...

Mother Goose
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:23 AM
...how do I fight it? He got me at 78 in a 55, which I was doing, but this is bull shit!! I'm going to fight the ticket that I deserved to get!! BLAH BLAH!! WHINE WHINE!!

:lol:

[/sarcasm]

Bueller
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Throw yourself on the mercy of the court!

AOK303
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Blame it on the fire only way to keep visor clean is going super fast

Cars-R-Coffins
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Blame it on your larger than OEM profile tires

rfranks303
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Show some nipple

bulldog
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I think the issue here is why are you putting people in danger with your wreckless driving! Do you know there are mothers, kids, strippers, illegal Mexican's that your crazy driving could kill!!!!! We need to get people like you off the road! :lol:

[/sarcasm]

TFOGGuys
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Wear knee pads to court?

Ghosty
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Radar tickets are virtually impossible to fight. Unless you get lucky, schedule a court date, and the officer never shows up.

grim
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Should have gotten it on Go Pro.

bulldog
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Should have gotten it on Go Pro. Wait, didn't your GoPro prove you WERE speeding :D

grim
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Wait, didn't your GoPro prove you WERE speeding :D

Well...I..umm...err.....I submitted pictures not the video so.....

salsashark
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Should've run... cops have a "no chase" policy for motorcycles.

madvlad
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Doesn't mean they won't chase, my friend got chased down by a CSP hardcore in deer creek last year and he wasn't even going that fast.

asp_125
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Edit it (the ticket) in Lightroom! :D

bulldog
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Sheesh, who would marry a guy that does 23 over the speed limit!!! :devil2:

Speaking of that can I have your "Game Over" Tshirt now Wicky? Although I will probably propose soon too, but I can use it for a few months :D I'll trade you a "Miller Light" Tshirt :lol:

grim
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Doesn't mean they won't chase, my friend got chased down by a CSP hardcore in deer creek last year and he wasn't even going that fast.

He was being sarcastic in lieu of the two stories of people fleeing and getting away and my statement in another thread.

Sully
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Show some nipple

And do a little dance for the judge, maybe it will be Judge Judy and she'll wanna smack dat ass? :eyebrows: :bananna: :boobies: Or you could demonstrate to her how you push start a shorty's bike.. that would be the same... :lol: :spit:

Mother Goose
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Sheesh, who would marry a guy that does 23 over the speed limit!!! :devil2:

Speaking of that can I have your "Game Over" Tshirt now Wicky? Although I will probably propose soon too, but I can use it for a few months :D I'll trade you a "Miller Light" Tshirt :lol:
So you can forget that shirt too?! :lol:

bulldog
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 02:42 PM
So you can forget that shirt too?! :lol: That was a accident and I think someone stole it from me that time! I really did want my "Miller Light" shirt...tastes good and less filling! :lol:

Titus
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Do you have Pre-Paid Legal?

Cat118!
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Flash the judge your boobs if female judge... and if male judge flash him your boobs.
By boobs I mean pecs of course

FZRguy
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Tell the judge you took it in the ass for six of your riding buddies a few years back. :)

Aaron
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:14 AM
Should've run... cops have a "no chase" policy for motorcycles.

Actually, Colorado State Law says that a Police Officer can chase you until you're caught - no matter what. In fact, doesn't even have to be a Police Officer, it can be any person with the power to detain and arrest (Parole Officer, Wildlife Officer, Park Ranger, Arson Investigator, FBI Agent, DEA Agent, Judge, District Attorney, hell even a privately employed Police Officer).

Before preaching the law, learn it.

To those that actually care, CRS does not restrict pursuits whatsoever. Department policy does, however, for most agencies. I've never seen a policy that allows automotive pursuits, but restricts motorcycle ones. That's ridiculous, and I can all but guarantee there's not an agency in this state that does that. Most restrict the pursuit based upon the crime that the now-felon was originally being stopped for. And before you think, "Oh, I was just speeding..." You'd be surprised how many purple Datsuns you see when you're looking for a purple Datsun.

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 05:40 AM
Aaron are you a lawyer? if so i need lawyer friends. seriously.....

Ted
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 07:06 AM
...how do I fight it? He got me at 78 in a 55, which I was doing, but this is bull shit!! I'm going to fight the ticket that I deserved to get!! BLAH BLAH!! WHINE WHINE!!

:lol:

[/sarcasm]

So this is a 6 point ticket with a mandatory court date. I think the prosecutor will knock it down to 3 points.......

Or you can write a paper like this guy in CA did .... and succeeded.

Here is the article, followed by the defendant's paper, which he presented to the court.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-proof-of-innocence-read-the-math-problem-that-got-one-man-out-of-a-traffic-ticket/

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1204.0162v1.pdf

cbrjohnny
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 09:24 AM
Aaron are you a lawyer? if so i need lawyer friends. seriously.....

no suprise here...

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:29 AM
no suprise here...

:spit:

FYI Aaron is a police officer in pueblo, helluva nice guy too!

DeeStylez
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:46 AM
Yea sounds like a 6 pointer. A plea deal would bring it down to 4 points, and a driver safety class may help lower points.

So this is a 6 point ticket with a mandatory court date. I think the prosecutor will knock it down to 3 points.......

Or you can write a paper like this guy in CA did .... and succeeded.

Here is the article, followed by the defendant's paper, which he presented to the court.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-proof-of-innocence-read-the-math-problem-that-got-one-man-out-of-a-traffic-ticket/

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1204.0162v1.pdf

DeeStylez
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:23 PM
LoL reminds me of my last court appearance in Brighton. This guy goes in with his lawyer to try and fight a 10 over speeding ticket. Well the officer also shows up to the court for the final hearing, the lawyer and his client were trying to say that the officers radar gun was incorrectly calibrated and giving out incorrect readings. So the officer had to prove that his radar was set correctly. The officer simply handed over his paperwork showing the date and time his radar gun was calibrated which was the start of his shift. Easy win for the officer, the defendant had to pay fines, some points added to his record + (Attorney fee), sux for him.

GuitarX
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 05:34 PM
Just don't hate the guy who set up the ride you were speeding to!!! :loop:

Wrider
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM
Nah, we already hate you! ;) lol

TFOGGuys
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 06:25 PM
My 6 point speeding in Lakeside was robo-plead to a 2 point Defective Vehicle for the low, low price of $165. Safety my ass...

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 06:28 PM
I hates those low low price....eh points keeps ur license

GuitarX
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 07:44 PM
Nah, we already hate you! ;) lol

:blowup: :hibye: