PDA

View Full Version : [Downtown] Thursday, April 5th **High Plains Raceway Night at Diamond Cabaret**

The GECCO
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Just in case you actually needed another reason to come out and experience one of the finest gentleman's cabaret's that Denver has to offer...

During the summer of 2012 the first Thursday of every month will be High Plains Raceway night at the Diamond Cabaret! Located at the corner of Colfax and Glenarm, the Diamond Cabaret offers continuous entertainment in a rich and comfortable environment. The award winning Steakhouse serves a steak not commonly found. Add a table side Caesar salad or flaming dessert and you have the ultimate dinning experience.

We are 'smokin' at the Diamond Cabaret. Select your favorite cigar from our wide selection in our walk in humidor. No need to go outside, sit back and enjoy your cigar at your table. Pair that with our huge selection of wine, champagne, or your favorite cocktail, as well as one (or two) of our beautiful entertainers, and you have the makings of a memorable visit.

In addition to the beautiful ladies and incredible atmosphere, you will have the chance to win one of SIX FREE HALF DAYS OF OPEN LAPPING, also hats and T-shirts that will be given away at every High Plains Raceway Night.

We'll see you there!!

The GECCO
Thu Apr 5th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Don't forget, this is tonight! Come win some swag and free lapping!

asp_125
Thu Apr 5th, 2012, 12:45 PM
What you said:
Come win some swag and free lapping!

What I read:
Come win some swag and free lap dancing!

:D

Ghosty
Thu Apr 5th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Oh damn, might have to hit this up. Haven't been to a stripjoint since last year. Prefer Shotguns, but HPR schwag sounds good too!

mdub
Thu Apr 5th, 2012, 02:03 PM
ooooo.....i might make this as well..

Ghosty
Thu Apr 5th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Don't forget, this is tonight! Come win some swag and free lapping!
What time do ya need to be there to not miss any giveaways? Chaos and I will be there.

mdub
Thu Apr 5th, 2012, 04:23 PM
yeah, time?...i dont get done pimpin my economy hos til 8:30 here in n. denver. i'm riding so i can get there in 15 - 20 min .

Ghosty
Fri Apr 6th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Scored an HPR ballcap from one of the dancers. She came on stage wearing one and said I could have the hat for $5. I was like "SOLD!". Then I got out of my chair and she yelled at me for leaving, LOL! Hey what can I say, better chick at the next stage over. ;) I saw two women (customers) win the two track passes.

Chaos and I hit it up around 10pm. Hasn't changed much since a year ago, but still can't compare to Shotguns. Probably the Thursday night "B team", since there was only about 50% hotties vs. mediocres. But definitely nice smaller (customer) crowd compared to weekend clusterfucks. Happy to see they don't make the strippers coverup their tats with makeup, like some joints. But their drinks BLOW, barely tasted like a half-shot of liquor in an $8 drink, ripoff. Left after a couple hours max.

mdub
Fri Apr 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
well i'm glad i puss out...hahaa

Ghosty
Fri Apr 6th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Oh don't get me wrong, it was a very good time, and didn't waste any money on tabledances. The "hotties" were definitely worthwhile. :)

Titus
Fri Apr 6th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Scored an HPR ballcap from one of the dancers. She came on stage wearing one and said I could have the hat for $5. I was like "SOLD!". Then I got out of my chair and she yelled at me for leaving, LOL! Hey what can I say, better chick at the next stage over. ;) I saw two women (customers) win the two track passes.

Chaos and I hit it up around 10pm. Hasn't changed much since a year ago, but still can't compare to Shotguns. Probably the Thursday night "B team", since there was only about 50% hotties vs. mediocres. But definitely nice smaller (customer) crowd compared to weekend clusterfucks. Happy to see they don't make the strippers coverup their tats with makeup, like some joints. But their drinks BLOW, barely tasted like a half-shot of liquor in an $8 drink, ripoff. Left after a couple hours max.

Sounds like a decent night for a non-weekend. If I wasn't working in Durango this week I would've gone.