PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panther Party

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 12:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/27/new-black-panther-party-leader-arrested-for-possession-firearm-after-issuing/

So, when Zimmerman gets hurt or killed because of these guys, think the Souther Poverty Law Center will be able to convince a court to find them guilty of a hate crime against Zimmerman and be financially liable like they were able to find the Klan to be? Same assholes, different color.

#1Townie
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Yeah i read about that the other day. I was waiting for it to pop up on here. I dont agree with it what so ever but at the same time i understand the frustration. I cant stand those guys and love watching them get chaced out of a neighborhood. I think the miney would be better spent on legal servicesfor going after Zimmerman in a wrongful death suit and the owners of the gated community for the negligent actions of their neighborhood watch captain.

salsashark
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Was wondering how long it would take before this thread popped up as well...

But, since it's here, I thought this was a rather interesting post: http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2902944

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Was wondering how long it would take before this thread popped up as well...

But, since it's here, I thought this was a rather interesting post: http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2902944
AWESOME article! Oh, and hey, how much coverage did the black gang operating in Denver get when they targeted nothing but white people? where was Jessie Blackson screaming "hate crime" then? Crickets........

Hope that white kid gets better soon, and they fry the black teens responsible.

Thanks for posting that!

mastap07
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 01:20 PM
were fuct

#1Townie
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 01:48 PM
were fuct

:imwithstupid:

Keyser Soze
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Trayvon's mom is a piece of work...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trayvon-martin-mother-moves-trademark-phrases-rallying-cries-wake-son-death-article-1.1051304

mathman1000
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Another thread for hate to spew forth.......

Ghost
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:01 PM

Welcome to CSC.

Any CM post is just trolling for attention/flames/hatred...

grim
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Welcome to CSC.

The weather is warm i thought this shit would subside by now?

Ghost
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:15 PM
The weather is warm i thought this shit would subside by now?

Few more weeks. People are still shaking it off, the roads are still covered in shit, the wind was blowing sideways, and CM doesn't ride anyway...

In May we'll begin our 3-month break, then it'll be back to this again.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:23 PM
did anyone notice the white kids' moms' last name? all jokes aside...I honestly hadn't paid any attention to all the drama going on about this, i had seen it plenty on tv and the news, but just ignored it. i wonder if there's gonna be rioting...it's been a long time since the last one, and i need a new tv and couch...maybe even a new bike.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:27 PM
If by "hate" you're referring to the NBPP, certainly. These guys are nothing more than the Black Klan. Thought I'd point out some interesting info on these morons.

Funny how the libs think it's ok to denounce white against black/brown/yellow etc. racism, but they typically deny the existance of it's polar opposite.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Welcome to CSC.

Actually, that's not the intent, there's valid, relevant, timely info here on a subject thrown up in the lamestream media, and it's implications are far-reaching......it's just that the libs, having no real debating skillz, always seem to bring it down to that level by immediately calling people names. ;)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:31 PM
and CM doesn't ride girly Honduh 600's anyway...

Ok, now that's just funny....... :)

mdub
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Yea his mom is a piece of work alright. Trademarking a couple words. If that ain't low rent , what is?

Ezzzzy1
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Yea his mom is a piece of work alright. Trademarking a couple words. If that ain't low rent , what is?

This...
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/zimmermanshirt.jpg

Ghost
Tue Mar 27th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Actually, that's not the intent, there's valid, relevant, timely info here on a subject thrown up in the lamestream media, and it's implications are far-reaching......it's just that the libs, having no real debating skillz, always seem to bring it down to that level by immediately calling people names. ;)

Shall I point out all the flaws and self-referential paradoxes here?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Shall I point out all the flaws and self-referential paradoxes here?
Feel free. ;)

mdub
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 07:37 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/zimmermanshirt.jpg

:applause::no::up::D:king::lol: ....its sad way to get capital....

salsashark
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 07:49 AM
So back to this whole bounty thing... thought this was interesting...

Bond set for New Black Panther leader in weapons case

Bond has been set at $10,000 for a high-ranking member of the New Black Panther Party who is jailed in DeKalb County on a weapons charge, authorities said.

Hashim Nzinga, 49, had a first appearance hearing Tuesday morning after his arrest for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, according to the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office.

Nzinga recently announced on CNN that his group was offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman, the man who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla. CNN identified Nzinga as the chief of staff of the New Black Panther Party.

http://www.ajc.com/news/bond-set-for-new-1398575.html

grim
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I dont normally get involved in this crap but i thought i would share what i found to be interesting.

Last night while i was watching The Oriel y factor he made a very good point. About a month ago there was a shooting in Detroit where a 9 month old baby was killed.

http://kidshootings.blogspot.com/2012/02/detroit-baby-killed-by-ak47-bullets.html

A baby folks! this child had no chance, no impending situation with whom ever shot through the house they just say it was "gang related" and this story does not make huge news to try and find the killers of a truly 100% Innocent victim, and yet you have this shooting which involves one person who is of light skin and the other in dark skin, and everyone wants to get involved and bring justice when nobody really knows what happened.

This story that all of you wanna see who knows more about what is only making huge news because it is turning into a racial debate, perhaps you should think about the argument and what you are really trying to defend before you go on hating each other because " you think you know what happened".

/rant

salsashark
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 08:24 AM
It's truly a sad state of affairs. It's sad because the story you linked to has become an accepted behavior in our society. Why is the community not dragging these bastards through the streets?!

Spike Lee tweeted out the address of an elderly couple in FL saying that was where this Zimmerman guy is staying (story here (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/28/elderly-couple-forced-out-home-after-tweet-claims-killer-trayvon-miller-lives/#ixzz1qONII6KM?test=latestnews)). They were forced from their house by mobs of "protestors" and media. Will he be held accountable for his actions? Certainly, this couple had nothing to do with anything even remotely involved with this case.

To stir the pot further...

Economy still in the tanker, home values still suck, true unemployment numbers still in the double digits (the number being reported doesn't include people who's unemployment has run out, or people who stopped looking for work), Obamacare in the Supreme Court, regular unleaded gas prices will most likely breach 4.00/gallon by spring, over 600 firefighters are now fighting the north fork fire which is 0% contained...

Yet, it's easier to get everyone up at arms and create a feeding frenzy of stupidity over something like this case. Why bother addressing actual issues when it's better to form a mob? I mean, there's no justice like angry mob justice.

Is it summer rerun season or something? Are there no new episodes of Jersey Shore or American Idol to keep the masses sedated? These people need to put a bullet through their TV.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 08:39 AM
It's truly a sad state of affairs. It's sad because the story you linked to has become an accepted behavior in our society. Why is the community not dragging these bastards through the streets?!

Spike Lee tweeted out the address of an elderly couple in FL saying that was where this Zimmerman guy is staying. They were forced from their house by mobs of "protestors" and media. Will he be held accountable for his actions? Certainly, this couple had nothing to do with anything even remotely involved with this case.

To stir the pot further...

Economy still in the tanker, home values still suck, true unemployment numbers still in the double digits (the number being reported doesn't include people who's unemployment has run out, or people who stopped looking for work), Obamacare in the Supreme Court, regular unleaded gas prices will most likely breach 4.00/gallon by spring, over 600 firefighters are now fighting the north fork fire which is 0% contained...

Yet, it's easier to get everyone up at arms and create a feeding frenzy of stupidity over something like this case. Why bother addressing actual issues when it's better to form a mob? I mean, there's no justice like angry mob justice.

Is it summer rerun season or something? Are there no new episodes of Jersey Shore or American Idol to keep the masses sedated? These people need to put a bullet through their TV.

:applause:

Its the same people that fuel this fire with their ignorance that have problems everyday of their lives. This is starting to tear at the fiber of this country and the people at the forefront of it all could care less. The people arguing are doing it with a passion that I havent ever experienced and most are blind to the FACTS. They dont want to hear the truth, they would rather make up some sob story soap opera and then spew their words to fellow ignorant supporters.

salsashark
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 08:51 AM
The sad part is that violence begets violence.

The more this gets spun up, the easier it will be to push it over the edge. What's going to happen when one of these protesters steps on the wrong toes and is taken down a peg or three? I think you'll see the fiber of this country turned into a fuse and lit.

I've said for years that I think we'll see violence on a scale of a civil war within my lifetime. I truly hope I'm wrong, but watching our media fan the flames of hostility and watching the government do nothing but continue to rob and steal while the masses are distracted... Maybe it's time to burn the house down and start over. What's it going to take for the American citizen to stand up and say enough?

Ezzzzy1
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 09:07 AM

The more this gets spun up, the easier it will be to push it over the edge. What's going to happen when one of these protesters steps on the wrong toes and is taken down a peg or three? I think you'll see the fiber of this country turned into a fuse and lit.

I've said for years that I think we'll see violence on a scale of a civil war within my lifetime. I truly hope I'm wrong, but watching our media fan the flames of hostility and watching the government do nothing but continue to rob and steal while the masses are distracted... Maybe it's time to burn the house down and start over. What's it going to take for the American citizen to stand up and say enough?

If anything has the potential to divide us this sure has that ability and you are 100% right about the volatility of all this. I feel we may be teetering closer to the edge than most people think. One little thing could tip the scale... I guess good for us that we are as far away from the center of this as we are.

Scary stuff

#1Townie
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 09:27 AM
With internet and phones now days we may as well be in the same building. People need to think before they act.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 10:59 AM

It's these ignorant "protestors" that are the problem. They were allowed to use violence to force a verdict in the Rodney King case (because our gov't didn't have the balls enough to roll the Armed Forces in there to stop the riots), and they're trying to do the same here. They're nothing more than a mindless lynch mob, stirred up by racists like Al Simpleton and Jesse Blackson.

Ghosty
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 11:12 AM
They're nothing more than a mindless lynch mob, stirred up by racists like Al Simpleton and Jesse Blackson.
I think you'll agree, there are different levels of racism. Not a huge fan of Al/Jesse, but I also keep in mind that there's no way I could walk in the shoes of an older black fella who grew up in the 60's/70's. I would never pretend to know how much anger they might harbor and how it effects their overal mindset from the git-go. Not defending any of their's or BPP's anti-white rhetoric, just saying that's all a consideration too.

Shit, read about or watch any of the documentaries about the Klan or other extremist-white groups from that period (and from right now), it can make your blood boil too, whatever color you are. I'm an admitted classist, I want Darwin to kill off all stupid people of any race.

mathman1000
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Al Simpleton and Jesse Blackson.

It's shit like this that will bring our country down. Ignorance like this needs to be eradicated for our society to stand a chance of making it. If what you say was worth a damn you wouldn't have to add an insult to make a point.

Nick_Ninja
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 01:03 PM

It's shit like this that will bring our country down. Ignorance like this needs to be eradicated for our society to stand a chance of making it. If what you say was worth a damn you wouldn't have to add an insult to make a point.

+1

#1Townie
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 01:05 PM

+1

+2

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I agree. Ignorance in the form of the 2 aforementioned asshole racist race-baiters and the NBPP. I can remember JJ calling the Jews "Hymies" many years ago when there was tensions in NYC. I remember the Tawana Brawley and Duke Lacross cases......and now this one. These guys are as responsible for anything that happens to zimmerman as the Klan was found when some of their members killed or beat anyone pn behalf of that organization.

Yeah, but it makes it more FUN! :) Those guys suck ass.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I think you'll agree, there are different levels of racism. Not a huge fan of Al/Jesse, but I also keep in mind that there's no way I could walk in the shoes of an older black fella who grew up in the 60's/70's. I would never pretend to know how much anger they might harbor and how it effects their overal mindset from the git-go. Not defending any of their's or BPP's anti-white rhetoric, just saying that's all a consideration too.

Shit, read about or watch any of the documentaries about the Klan or other extremist-white groups from that period (and from right now), it can make your blood boil too, whatever color you are. I'm an admitted classist, I want Darwin to kill off all stupid people of any race.
There's degrees of everything. Everything from simply having an opinion to murder. Nothing can excuse the BPP or NBBP's actions. They're a hate group, plain and simple.

#1Townie
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Fuck everyone frank. Let's nuke the whole planet.

mathman1000
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 06:03 AM
I agree. Ignorance in the form of the 2 aforementioned asshole racist race-baiters and the NBPP. I can remember JJ calling the Jews "Hymies" many years ago when there was tensions in NYC. I remember the Tawana Brawley and Duke Lacross cases......and now this one. These guys are as responsible for anything that happens to zimmerman as the Klan was found when some of their members killed or beat anyone pn behalf of that organization.

Yeah, but it makes it more FUN! :) Those guys suck ass.

The first sign of ignorance; when someone has the inability to recognize or claim their bigotry comments. Typical......

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 07:28 AM
The first sign of ignorance; when someone has the inability to recognize or claim their bigotry comments. Typical......
Idiocy = when a liberal has his ass in the sand and his head up his ass and has blinded himself to reality with his idealistic belief system.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Fuck everyone frank. Let's nuke the whole planet.
I'd be ok with that, but we should spare CO and OH (only because my kids live there.) :)

mathman1000
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Idiocy = when a liberal has his ass in the sand and his head up his ass and has blinded himself to reality with his idealistic belief system.

Again, thank you for proving my earlier point.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 07:36 AM
That you're an idiot by definition?

mathman1000
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 07:40 AM
That you're an idiot by definition?

hahahahahah.......again with the insults. Just keep replying so my point is driven home well & good.

#1Townie
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Fuck that bro. I want to start with co. I hate hippies and I feel they have ruined this country with their pc bullshit.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 08:14 AM
This thread is so full of WIN.

mdub
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 08:49 AM
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/bluefrostie1/PcgYa.jpg

Ghosty
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Idiocy = when a Republican has his ass in the sand and his head up his ass and has blinded himself to reality with his idealistic belief system.
Fixed. Sorry, can be applicable JUST AS OFTEN to conservatives AND libertarians.

mathman1000
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 09:28 AM
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af281/bluefrostie1/PcgYa.jpg

I am confounded......this be so funny yet so wrong. Me laughs

grim
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 09:32 AM
This thread is so full of WIN.

I fail to see it.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Funny, you seem to have started it if you look at the posts..... ;)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Fixed. Sorry, can be applicable JUST AS OFTEN to conservatives AND libertarians.
True. Guess I should have simply said "Mathman"...... :)

#1Townie
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Funny, you seem to have started it if you look at the posts..... ;) no you started it.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Wrong-o townie.....

#1Townie
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Wrong-o townie.....
Wait... what??