PDA

View Full Version : down rider on buckley 3\28

Willhide
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I saw a downed suzuki on buckley on the way home, did'nt look good.
Did anyone hear anything? Hope all is well

SupermotoMJ
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I saw the same, I hope everything turns out ok for whoever it was. looks like it was an older GSXR, the bike was pretty far from where the officers were investigating.

Bueller
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I passed it right after it happened, the rider was laying on the raised median almost in the southbound lanes and the bike was 200' away from him in the northbound lanes far right facing wrong way. Couldn't begin to guess how that happened but no gear, no helmet.

grim
Wed Mar 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I passed it right after it happened, the rider was laying on the raised median almost in the southbound lanes and the bike was 200' away from him in the northbound lanes far right facing wrong way. Couldn't begin to guess how that happened but no gear, no helmet.

That's no good hope he will be ok.

Scatterbrain
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Ouch. Hope all is well. It's sad there's been quite a few bike accidents already and summer hasn't even started. Be careful peeps.

mdub
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Too much bike?

Samko
Thu Mar 29th, 2012, 09:20 PM
I just screamed at some poor bastard in a rental SS camaro. His driver side mirror fucking hit my knee, as he passed me @ 80mph on Parker/Havana.(I was riding in the MIDDLE !!!!) I gave chase after him in to some apartments. He stopped and rolled his window down. He was ready to get out, but changed his mind when I put my kickstand down. He was from my country too. I gave him good tounge lashing than told him "Ok you can go now"

I need to get GOPRO .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!

mdub
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Crazee Bosnian.