PDA

View Full Version : D-bag of the year

asp_125
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 11:32 AM
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Police-search-for-motorcyclist-after-wreck-3447415.php

Police are searching for a man who allegedly crashed his motorcycle and then rode away on another one, leaving behind his critically-injured female passenger early Friday morning in Pasadena.

One for the WTF files. What kind of douche crashes and leaves the scene while their passenger is critically injured.

tecknojoe
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM
My god

#1Townie
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Haha i wonder if he had one of those shirts about the bitch falling off.

aerofaze
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Though it sounds like the uncle had no choice but to stick around, at least he did and was able to provide the authorities with the d-bag's name (in case the chick met the nephew on Craigslist or something).

mxer
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Reminds me of a story in Boise of a woman falling off the back of the bike, getting run over and killed by a semi and the rider just kept going.

modette99
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 01:25 PM
One for the WTF files. What kind of douche crashes and leaves the scene while their passenger is critically injured.

Someone with a warrant where sticking around equals JAIL time for sure rather then taking chances and not being found. I wonder if he even gave his real name to the gal!!!!

Clovis
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 01:26 PM
A couple of years ago (2008) my wife and I were on the bike 2 up going through Garden of the Gods at night when we came onto the scene of a motorcycle crash.

The Shell Crew (aka the squid crew) were also riding through the park and one of them rode straight into a curb sending his female passenger off a small cliff.

We arrived a minute or two after it happened and I stopped to help. The girl was in high heels and looked like she was ready to club it up. She was in and out of conscienceness and these dbags had already removed her helmet!

The driver tried to say "She's fine, let's GTFO of here". Turns out she had just met him that night and she had a broken rib, punctured lungs. Last I heard she was suing (as I got a call from the McDivvit law firm (ambalance chasers) asking for a statement.

And because no good deed goes unpunished, when my wife and I tried to leave we were detained by the police (along with everyone else) and given tickets for being in the park after hours. We were able to get these dismissed.

modette99
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 01:35 PM
A couple of years ago (2008) my wife and I were on the bike 2 up going through Garden of the Gods at night when we came onto the scene of a motorcycle crash.

The Shell Crew (aka the squid crew) were also riding through the park and one of them rode straight into a curb sending his female passenger off a small cliff.

We arrived a minute or two after it happened and I stopped to help. The girl was in high heels and looked like she was ready to club it up. She was in and out of conscienceness and these dbags had already removed her helmet!

The driver tried to say "She's fine, let's GTFO of here". Turns out she had just met him that night and she had a broken rib, punctured lungs. Last I heard she was suing (as I got a call from the McDivvit law firm (ambalance chasers) asking for a statement.

And because no good deed goes unpunished, when my wife and I tried to leave we were detained by the police (along with everyone else) and given tickets for being in the park after hours. We were able to get these dismissed.

I remember your posting on this, good to hear they dismissed those tickets. That is total BS, as I remember you were in before the cut off and would of been out but due to the crash you were still in. That cop should of been fired.

Clovis
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Yep, exactly! The cutt off was either 9 and 10 and we entered about 10 minutes prior (takes about 5 minutes to ride through).

The cop told us that his Sgt told them to give everyone tickets. When we went to court for it, I explained to the DA and she dismissed them for us.

modette99
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Yep, exactly! The cutt off was either 9 and 10 and we entered about 10 minutes prior (takes about 5 minutes to ride through).

The cop told us that his Sgt told them to give everyone tickets. When we went to court for it, I explained to the DA and she dismissed them for us.

The one thing I always wondered, what if you had planned to take Rampart Range Rd which is located inside the park!!! You got to go through the park to get to it as it is by Balance Rock for those that don't know. Or what if you came out that way at night....I believe you have a right to access that road.

Clovis
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Maybe. The whole ticket thing was to punish the squid crew as the police routinely have problems with them. We just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and guilty by association (or proximity heh)

Ghosty
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Springs Shell Squids, lol! If they're just like the Academy/Shell Hondoodler ricers, then that's scary, but not unexpected.

#1Townie
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Haha the squid crew?? Not sure who you erode with but I didn't ride with the squids.

tecknojoe
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Someone with a warrant where sticking around equals JAIL time for sure rather then taking chances and not being found. I wonder if he even gave his real name to the gal!!!!

warrant or not, only a piece of shit would flee the scene

Wrider
Fri Mar 30th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Springs Shell Squids, lol! If they're just like the Academy/Shell Hondoodler ricers, then that's scary, but not unexpected.

That's exactly where they tend to hang out, except on bikes in the summer.

Haha the squid crew?? Not sure who you erode with but I didn't ride with the squids.

You may not, but anyone that rides with you rides with 'em... lol JK buddy.

bornwildnfree
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 05:21 AM
Wow, I know when I went down, all three of the riders with me came back even though they had only met me that day. They also met me at the hospital. They only left when I told them to and assured them I was going to be alright. I wanted them to leave before the State Trooper got there so they wouldn't get in trouble.

This is exactly why I won't take a passenger. If I take myself out, well, whoops, I get what I get, but if I was to injure a passenger, who has no control over the situation...I don't even want to think about it. Stupid squid prolly bought the bike, rode for a hundred miles and thought, "Well, now that I'm an experienced rider, I'm going to pick up chicks." I hope she ends up ok.

madvlad
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 06:42 AM
Wow I would gladly beat that dude up with a smile on my face...