PDA

View Full Version : Your All Correct ;)

DemonRider
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 08:40 AM
I am the Ass Hat on this one... Oh well, I will move on and get over myself ;)

:silly:The Story; Going down Highway 36 some dude turns on his signal, I'm thinking, OK, cool but he takes forever so I figured he is waiting for me to pass him. I speed up, he then decides he will get over.... OK No big deal, I can slow down for him,,, BUT then he decides to love tap his brakes????

mdub
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 08:44 AM
yea fking jack-ass...the warmer it gets the more there will be.

vort3xr6
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 09:19 AM
I don't know about that man. You didn't exactly make yourself visible and you just kept accelerating after he put on his turn signal. The lane change wasn't excessively long either. You put yourself in that position IMO.

Samko
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 09:21 AM
Mace 'em

Hoot
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 09:22 AM
I don't know about that man. You didn't exactly make yourself visible and you just kept accelerating after he put on his turn signal. The lane change wasn't excessively long either. You put yourself in that position IMO.

This. Looked like he signaled, saw space, and moved over. If he did tap his brakes, he did so just enough to slow him from going into the car in front of him, nothing malicious.

vort3xr6
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 09:24 AM
The minute he signaled I would have got over in the left lane behind him. Ride aggressively! Don't expect drivers to make smart decisions.

tecknojoe
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 11:02 AM
I can't figure out if this post is sarcastic or real

Hoot
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 11:09 AM
I seem to run into this problem, so I use /sarcasm :/

mxer
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 12:27 PM
If anything he's getting over so you can pass him in the proper lane. Maybe he was deactivating his cruise control of something....we are getting a bit touchy here especially with all these go pros.

Ghosty
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 12:48 PM
If that love tap is an example of the most serious asshat'edness I come upon I'd be very grateful, heh. If he slammed on his brakes, that would be a different story, and deserving a serious beating, lol. It's the tards that turn left in front of me that scare me the most. A great reason to rock the highbeams all day, imo...

Closest I can come to beating the idiots over the head with a maglight, "HEY I'M COMING, SEE ME?!"

Bueller
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 01:36 PM
Wow,You seriously got upset at that???????? Enough so That you are dropping F-bombs all over here and ytube?

If that upset you I would suggest getting rid of your bike and surrounding yourself in a big truck.

I don't really understand this fascination with running GoPros commuting in traffic, talk about hours and hours of boring footage.

TFOGGuys
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 01:39 PM
I always assume that cars are actively trying to kill me. That way I'm not at all surprised when the actually are.

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 05:01 PM
I agree with a lot of the guys that this was a nothing incident. Not post worthy, definitely not Youtube worthy, and seems you shouldn't be riding if this fazes you at all.

Wrider
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM
Yeah, this is rather everyday pedestrian kind of thing for me.

He put on his signal well in advance of you getting close, probably to let you know he was getting over so you could get behind him, then proceeded to get over, leaving ample room for you to pass him on the left.

I'm gonna have to get a go-pro so I can record some of the shit I see down here in the Springs. Yesterday alone probably would have made you go berserk and quit riding...

molevich
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 05:30 PM
well its all so a possibility that he was trying to warn you that there is a cop up ahead. Me and my buddys do that time to time. All so seen a few people do that at night here in the Springs. Just a thought

DolphinRider
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 06:45 PM
:silly:The Story; Going down Highway 36 some dude turns on his signal, I'm thinking, OK, cool but he takes forever so I figured he is waiting for me to pass him. I speed up, he then decides he will get over.... OK No big deal, I can slow down for him,,, BUT then he decides to love tap his brakes????

Get over it Hun!!! ;D still love you but!!!!!!!!:silly:

Hehehehe!!

DemonRider
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 06:50 PM
But, But, But;;; Okey Dokey; I guess I got my Panties in a Bunch!!! Oh well... Let's just go ride some more, (Damn GO PRO!!) hehehehe...

I love Life ,,, My bad I'll retract... I got my butt hurt for no reason.... DAMN!;)

Wrider
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 09:08 PM
It's alright... You've still got 2 unreasonable butt-hurts in store til the riding season gets slow again, just try not to use them too early!

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot to go grammar-Nazi on your new title...
It's "You're all correct"... Yeesh... lol

DemonRider
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 09:18 PM
Hahahaha; thanks ;)

big53lee
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 01:44 AM
LMAO at every one that posted to this thread. Ur a good sport demonrider. U took took the replies very well.

DemonRider
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 07:22 AM
I guess we are all "Horsman" Today ??? LOL

LMAO at every one that posted to this thread. Ur a good sport demonrider. U took took the replies very well.

Ya, I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong! Can't be perfect ;) see you all out there NEXT WEEKEND these next couple days are going to suck!