PDA

View Full Version : Group of Bikes in front of Cowboy Lounge?

Ghosty
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Last night (Fri.3/30) in Lodo, about 8-12 bikes parked on Market St. in front of Cowboy Lounge / Tavern. Just curious if it was any CSC peeps? Me and my buddy were drinking on the Lodo's rooftop. Cruise anywhere else? Any racing fun?

Serious lack of any cool cars. Saw one silver GT-R, but otherwise nothing real nice. :( Maybe it's early in the season, who knows. Use to at least catch a few muscle or sportscars in years past, over the course of a weekend night.

Wrider
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah, saw a Viper here in the Springs last night, but there were soooo many ricers out I turned around and went home.

AOK303
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 04:06 PM
Ghosty the nice cars go to the nicer bars other side of lodo
And summer there always about 10 right by cowboy bar the ss group hangs around there

Ghosty
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 07:40 PM
What's the "SS" group? We did notice that one girl from Thornton (I think) with the mohawk helmet.

Samko
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 08:42 PM
What's the "SS" group? We did notice that one girl from Thornton (I think) with the mohawk helmet.

Possibly "Schutzstaffel" :sniper:

tecknojoe
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 06:57 AM
Lodo.......Any racing fun?

wat

SaShWhO
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:23 AM

I think she lives around the block from me!? does the said girl ride a gixxer6?

Possibly "Schutzstaffel" :sniper::up:

Ghosty
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:26 AM
wat
I meant out on the highway, not actually in Lodo, heh. I remember taking my Supra to that one Shell station near Colfax & Speer where all the bikes gathered on weekend nights. Got into a few 3am races, but that was years ago.

bulldog
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
WTF...is CSC turning into a Craigslist "casual encoutners" site nowadays :gay:

Ghosty
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:42 AM
WTF...is CSC turning into a Craigslist "casual encoutners" site nowadays :gay:
Oh Lord, lol! No I'm not trying to meet these people, just was curious since it was the only group of bikes out that night that we saw. Probably not deserving of it's own thread, just curiosity if it was CSC folks then maybe I'd say hi next time. It's nice to put names with faces.

mdub
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:47 AM
Shell station near Colfax & Speer

cougars go there to troll for bikers now adays

bulldog
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:54 AM
Oh Lord, lol! No I'm not trying to meet these people, just was curious since it was the only group of bikes out that night that we saw. Probably not deserving of it's own thread, just curiosity if it was CSC folks then maybe I'd say hi next time. It's nice to put names with faces. Just messing man, just seeing alot of these threads popping up lately, like the epic JMetz" thread that had a Casual Encounter add attached :lol:

Samko
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:55 AM
cougars go there to troll for bikers now adays

Got it !

mdub
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 08:58 AM
quick dates are the best...