PDA

View Full Version : first scratches on the Repsol

Jesterbass21
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 10:10 PM
Gravel in a parking lot did me in........ :( slowly coming round to a stop in a parking space and I didnt see the massive pile of gravel. Wasn't looking for it. Laid down the Repsol. scratches along the right side chunk from the rear fairing and a broken brake lever. Cant get ahold of sascha but I need to find out where I can buy oem repsol plastics. or just give in and go full custom. any ideas?

AOK303
Sat Mar 31st, 2012, 11:38 PM
Any Honda dealer even Jim at Tfog can get it Oi sorry man that sucks but you uninjured right

Jesterbass21
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 12:08 AM
yeah a few pebbles in my hand but thats it

big53lee
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 01:34 AM
That so sucks! Id say Keep it repsol bro! Check out ioffer.com for fairing kits. I just got a set for $440 for my R1. But might b a little more for your bike tho. Goodluck.

Titus
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 01:48 PM
Servicehonda.com has the best prices on OEM parts I've found. I had to buy a few for my 1krr

Horsman
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 01:51 PM
Nooooo!!! Hit Up Jim - TFOG. Somehow he is able to get better prices than other businesses.

Foolds
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 02:41 PM
why is everyones name rainbow horsemen? I told sash to check out your posting on here today

Horsman
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM
why is everyones name rainbow horsemen? I told sash to check out your posting on here today
Bob made my profile Rainbow with a Unicorn a few years ago and now he is spreading the Love today... :wtf:

~Barn~
Sun Apr 1st, 2012, 04:38 PM
Sorry to hear about the scrapes. Glad you're mostly good!

Jesterbass21
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:35 AM
I talked to sasch on FB today and he gave me some good leads. I am pretty sure I am gonna get the stock parts but also a matte black set. that way thru winter and crappy road season I can roll the black and when the roads clear up throw the repsol fairings back on. I think orange and black would look legit lol.

Jesterbass21
Mon Apr 2nd, 2012, 12:36 AM
Nooooo!!! Hit Up Jim - TFOG. Somehow he is able to get better prices than other businesses.

ThanksI will mos def talk to him