PDA

View Full Version : Holy smokes! Trump Allows Transsexual Beauty Queen to run for Miss Universe Canada

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 09:36 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/trump-wont-bar-transsexual-beauty-queen-shot-miss-002156320--abc-news-celebrities.html

If "she" hadn't come clean on this, who would know? I can say if I saw her in a bar I'd probably never guess she was born male. Would you?

While I sympathize with her, the rules should apply to everyone, but maybe they should look at changing the rules? Interesting case here. Regardless of outcome, best of luck to her!

birchyboy
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
I've never like fake boobs; especially ones that fake. More power to her though.

Clovis
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
Wow, in a weird way that's pretty impressive.

I never would have guessed until she started talking.

Ghosty
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Wow, began hormone treatment at 14, then sex change at 19. Hips (lack of) give it away, but even that's almost passible. Pretty impressive, especially her face. Cool that douchebag Trump is letting her slide.

*no homo*

:D

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Wow, in a weird way that's pretty impressive.

I never would have guessed until she started talking.
Yeah, the voice gives it away a little. Although, I've heard women who had huskier voices than that even, so go figure.......

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:13 PM
Wow, began hormone treatment at 14, then sex change at 19. Hips (lack of) give it away, but even that's almost passible. Pretty impressive, especially her face. Cool that douchebag Trump is letting her slide.

*no homo*

:D
There's a girl here who's beautiful, but REALLY thin, and she really has no hips to speak of either. Not neccessarily a giveaway. Believe me, if none of us knew it, well, none of us would guess.

EDIT: Hmmm, linky no worky no more.......

Ghosty
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 12:21 PM
True, I know (petite) girsl like that as well. More pics:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jenna+Talackova&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&prmd=imvnsu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=vjx7T7ieCcXJgQfWp9mVAw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1114&bih=513&sei=vzx7T9KGJMmU2AXJtOT7Ag

neh
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM
This one really had me fooled.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gntgvQ76tHA

mdub
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
need to put her in the thread : For love of a sexy woman...:p

Zach929rr
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
I'd hit it

no homo

mdub
Tue Apr 3rd, 2012, 06:55 PM
:wtf:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 07:40 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/transsexual-canadian-beauty-queen-asks-trump-eliminate-miss-204909250--abc-news-topstories.html

While I have sympathy for her, and find that she is, in fact, a beautiful "quasi-woman" (you can't tell me the female bits aren't just an inverted penis), this is where she loses me, oh, and f#ck Gloria Allred:

"I have never asked for special consideration. I only wanted to compete," Talackova said."

Ahhh, sorry there darlin', but you ARE asking for special consideration. Now, if you want to be fair, have all the girls who are competing in the pageant, and all the former queens to vote on it. If they're ok with it, change the rule. If not, so sorry. It's not like the olympics where being born a male actually would help.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 07:41 AM
I'd hit it

no homo
I'd be seen with her in public, but.....you know reassignment surgery just inverts the penis, right? :no:

bulldog
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 08:21 AM
And just to confuse you if you should look or not :lol:

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/jenna-talackova.jpg

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 11:08 AM
And just to confuse you if you should look or not :lol:

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/jenna-talackova.jpg
Yeah, ahhhh, I'd look...... Boy, that would be a tough one wouldn't it. You pick this up, start gettin' busy, and...hey, something doesn't feel right down there....what to do......

Ghosty
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Along those lines Monkey, not weirdo, but I AM curious (from a gynocological perspective), exactly how it "turns out down there", after a sex-change operation?

Especially what still functions, etc. Seems like it would be a monumentally complex operation with major possibility for issues (and health risks) of all kinds. Not just the nerve bundles (if they even work after), but urinary tract, sebacious glands, etc.

(I'm a Biology major, so I'm allowed to be curious about these sorta things.) :p

WolFeYeZ
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Google can probably tell you that :P

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Along those lines Monkey, not weirdo, but I AM curious (from a gynocological perspective), exactly how it "turns out down there", after a sex-change operation?

Especially what still functions, etc. Seems like it would be a monumentally complex operation with major possibility for issues (and health risks) of all kinds. Not just the nerve bundles (if they even work after), but urinary tract, sebacious glands, etc.

(I'm a Biology major, so I'm allowed to be curious about these sorta things.) :p
So, you're "bi-ology-curious"? :)

I'd really like to see more photos the finished results. I've surfed the medical sites and some reconstructions are definately a LOT better and more natural-looking than others, but, it still wouldn't fool a SOBER man (unless he'd never seen one before)...... :)

Snowman
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 01:29 PM
So, you're "bi-ology-curious"? :)

I'd really like to see more photos the finished results. I've surfed the medical sites and some reconstructions are definately a LOT better and more natural-looking than others, but, it still wouldn't fool a SOBER man (unless he'd never seen one before)...... :)And thus the reason it was decreed by an overwhelming number of Americans that Frank be banned from ever using the internet again...

rforsythe
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 01:45 PM
And thus the reason it was decreed by an overwhelming number of Americans that Frank be banned from ever using the internet again...

If I were President, there would be an executive order to that effect.

Ghosty
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 02:03 PM
And thus the reason it was decreed by an overwhelming number of Americans that Frank be banned from ever using the internet again...
Why, because we're stating what everyone else is already thinking anyway, but are too shy to post? :D

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 4th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Snowman's just jealous because he's never seen an example of either in the flesh before.....:p :)