PDA

View Full Version : Harlem biker boyz!

McVaaahhh
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 08:26 AM
This is funny, gotta love ignorant people. :guns:

clicky (http://xfactorvideo.com/Trailers/12OClock.wmv)

I`m Batman
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 08:58 AM
are you friggin kidding me? was that a joke? are they just acting stupid or are they really stupid?

Vance
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Ride to die.
Keep'n it real... BOI!

haywood jablome
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 11:03 AM
RALPH there it is!!!!! Member Big Tubas house the first year we all went in on a suite at PPIR!! The Skrimps and the snorring contests, sleeping bag races and sleeping under the stars!!!!!

CBRChick
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 12:00 PM
:| We ride to die... ride to make money...

... I see dumb people....

Anonymous
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Don' be hatin'!

NZ Darren
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 01:08 PM
OMG!!!!!

I think I saw Brizz hanging out at the back.

Mel
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"we push dees bikes to da limit, all the way" :roll:

"straight from the projects, chromed out motorcycles" :shock: umm, WTF? seriously....let the government pay for your house and your food stamps so that you can buy a blinged bike. Yeah

"they take the bikes, we can't get the bike back, we just gonna buy another one" again, WTF?

:slap:

Gah, with ass clowns like that, no wonder people try to run the rest of us innocent :angel: bikers off the road

King Nothing
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 08:33 PM
And to think, if the gov DID take thier food stamps and free housing, jesse (sp) jackson and his puppets at the ACLU would cry bloody murder. :roll: tools.

R1chie
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 08:55 PM
[liberaldemocratmindset]I think if we gave them more money for welfare and social security and give them more free education (we all know education will fix social problems) they may move out of those areas, get jobs and become upright citizens. They would stop taking drugs, they would stop stealing to pay for habits and new bikes, they would stop breaking traffic laws and they would return to the job market and become productive citizens. People can't understand how much they hurt and how our society has created and enviornment that makes them all act this way. It is our fault this happens and it is up to government to tax everyone else (gov knows how to spend your money better than you do anyway )give that money to them them and any resources they need to get out of this situation. Only bigger gov and more taxes are going to resolve this problem. If we cut military spending in half we could make it so these poor people could live better then middle class people who work for a living[/liberaldemocratemindset]

Bueller
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 09:00 PM
No, draft them into the army and send them to George's little war, that'll straighten their shit out.

Edited to add non existant tag to clarify intent, content remains unchanged. ;)

King Nothing
Mon Jul 11th, 2005, 09:02 PM
they already have some kind of motor skills, they could prolly drive a tank and maybe pull wheelies on it! :idea:

~Barn~
Wed Jul 13th, 2005, 04:04 AM
RALPH there it is!!!!! Member Big Tubas house the first year we all went in on a suite at PPIR!! The Skrimps and the snorring contests, sleeping bag races and sleeping under the stars!!!!!

:yes:

"We got GSXR's 1000's"

I love those cats!

RAGrote
Wed Jul 13th, 2005, 07:15 AM
[liberaldemocratmindset]blah, blah, blah, blah (edited to make more sense)[/liberaldemocratemindset]

And you all thought I had issues.... You need a beer, bad!

These bastids in harlem are going to cause my insurance rates to go up!!!! ;) ;) :D :lol:

"we represen da schtreets" - very nice. :guns: :321:

ripley311
Fri Jul 15th, 2005, 07:53 PM
All of you are ridiculous. they arent going to make insurance rates go up because they dont have insurance. Like anyone could afford vehicle insurance in harlem anyway. they don't use food stamps and welfare to buy the bikes they use drug money.
they are right about the image being copied by the entertainers though. If more parents didnt give their children money to spend on products from gansta idiot entertainers who promote the thug immage this stupid gangsta thing would go away. Before i hear any billshot excuses until children are old enough to make their own money and pay thieir own rent parents can control how they spend their money. Its called not giving them anymore despite their whining. Until we stop rewarding this criminal behavior with millions of dollars more poor urban people will act this way and try to make it big. F00k gangsta wannabes and f00k stunter haters.

Bueller
Fri Jul 15th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Speaking of ridiculous, just about everything you just said fit that bill.

~Barn~
Fri Jul 15th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Haha... no kidding Bueller. :lol:

I'll stop giving hoodsters money, when Ripley mixes in 2 or more paragraphs, or an ocassional apostrophe. :lol:

madgixxer1000
Sat Jul 16th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Isn't society grand?? :wtf: Are these guys suppose to be cool? :banghead: :gay: :imwithstupid: I would like to see their skillz on da track against you all that are the fast riders on here, hell even us slow riders could show them up on SCR.

NZ Darren
Sat Jul 16th, 2005, 06:04 AM
They are not making any claims to be fast on a track so that wouldn't prove anything.

I find it bewildering how they can afford these machines.
Looks like they have a combined IQ of about 8.

Whoo whooooo

BenDover
Sat Jul 16th, 2005, 06:46 AM

:? Really?

I don't think they "afford" them at all. I'd bet they are either bought "hot" with crack money, or stolen by themselves. :|

madgixxer1000
Sun Jul 17th, 2005, 03:06 AM
They are not making any claims to be fast on a track so that wouldn't prove anything.

Looks like they have a combined IQ of about 8.

Whoo whooooo

Yeah I guess your right but it would still be fun to see. And I sure that they wouldnt have a hard time getting the money for some gear. :dunno:

firefghtr
Thu Jul 28th, 2005, 11:30 PM
well what else can you say..... im speechless

THREAT
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 12:02 PM
After seeing the video and then reading some of your posts I'm seriously starting to wonder about some of you (Not all, Brizz and Barn you still cool with me)

BenDover
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 12:46 PM
After seeing the video and then reading some of your posts I'm seriously starting to wonder about some of you (Not all, Brizz and Barn you still cool with me)

:wtf: Huh?

TRICK-E
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 04:39 PM
YES I AGREE, IT DOES MAKE YOU WONDER ABOUT A LOT OF THESE CATS UP IN HERE. AND HOW THEY VIEW OUR PEOPLE, BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE BEING TRUE, BECAUSE IF ALOT OF US DID NOT PUT OURSELVES OUT THERE LIKE THAT THEN WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT, THATS WHY I SAY WE MAKE IT OK FOR PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT US THE WAY THEY DO AND ITS UP TO US TO CHANGE THAT IMAGE, BUT ALL RACES HAVE THEIR BAD APPLES..

BUT TRUTH BE TOLD IF MOST OF YALL COULD CLOWN LIKE THEY DO, YOU WOULD BE OUT THERE DOING IT TOO..

TRICK-E
LT AT ARMS
CO RUFF RYDERS

~Barn~
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 04:47 PM
<snip...>(Not all, Brizz and Barn you still cool with me)

Which is kinda ironic actually, since he and I are nowhere near cool with each other.

:lol:

GOTTI
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 07:15 PM
This is utterly irritating, and a fu**in shame. Before you down someone else, check yourself...there is nothing more ignorant, or arrogant than to think you are better than someone, by belittling them.

I think people tend to hate on others, then find some reason to justify their differences. Most of these "weekend track warriors" shyt at the THOUGHT of 12'in a dirtbike (no less), much less do it. I was impressed by their skills, not withstanding the boldness of doin it in a "real" city. I don't believe I heard them even whisper bad things bout racers, or anybody else for that matter. Big Daddy Kane said it..."nuff respect due". Give them yours; they would do the same for you. Is it any "cooler", or "less illegal" to boast about doin 160 down 285?? Tell me who aint breaking the law at any point. Thats part of why thrillseekers are attracted to riding.

As far as ignorant speaking, or education...the schools and local goverment have a hand in that one...which is proven. I doubt growin up in the projects will allow you a grant to a private school, or better yet, get you away from surrounding influence. Most of the population here has never gone without...the biggest trauma in their life is not having dough for beer, or gettin a ticket. In fact, many of the guys you wait in line and pay to see any any game dont talk all that much better? WTF?

It disgusts me that after many years, working and living side by side, that the minute a video comes out, cats let that racial difference surface....the whole city of Denver can kiss my ass on that one...whose right is it to judge another but God's? But the jealousy breeds the age old problem...find somethin "popular" to talk about. Rather, try to embrace each others differences, and learn. You may not always be the "majority".

yeah, i'm white...so what? I still feel those cats in NY. Wake the F**ck up!!

(( LO LO ))
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Hmmm, don't know what to say. To each is there own. It would be sad to make assumptions on someones lifestyle without knowing anything about the person. How do you know some of those guys aren't Doctors or Lawyers. Hell I know a lawyer who could easily fall in with the guys in that video, but you would never know until you had a conversation with him face to face. I even know some law enforcement types who enjoy riding, and that is the style of riding they do. Alot of people are quick to judge. But anyways, say no to crack for real!

~Barn~
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM
<snip...> But anyways, say no to crack for real!

:spit:

amazzon
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 08:28 PM
wow. what to say. I saw some pretty RACIST comments on here from people I used to ride with and hang with. ...food stamps?? crack?? can't afford the gear?? It's pretty disheartening. Did everyone just CHECK OUT OF REALITY....

I had no idea that's how people felt about me, because I AM one of THEM. The same folks that smiled in my face and gave me hugs and rode with me are the same one's making comments about a group of people (which I am a part of) as a whole. WTF? What do you say about me when I'm not there?? ...and you all know that I am the LAST to pull the race card on anyone.

The behaviour in the clip I don't completely condone, I think some of you are threatened by the fact that they can Out-Ride you. You should come out of your holes. Where you are at is not a reality.... there are other people besides you who can ride. There are people in other parts of the world who can ride the track better than you. Perhaps they don't have the expensive gear or the cookie cutter 'track bike' you have, but they can out-ride you, on the track or off. PERIOD.

I'm gonna hold back tho on the way I really feel because this thread will be LOCKED DOWN. I would love to have had the opportunity to have this conversation with some of you face to face because I really don't think you are the way you come off in this thread. Some of you are and I would've loved to have had the conversation with you one on one in a closed room.

If for one minute I'd known that the very people that I used to hang with were this way, I would've never been a part of it. The undertow is there (PURPLEGIXXERCHICK) , that's right I'm calling YOU out.

I believe people are for the most part GOOD not BAD, and I believe some of you got caught up in the 'moment'. ...but then it's all here in print ain't it?

re-read the things you wrote and learn something from it.

~ and put down the crack pipe.

King Nothing
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 08:49 PM
You wanna know what I think of you, Amazzon? Here, I'll tell you.... DON'T LOCK YOUR KEYS IN YOUR SEAT COWL ANYMORE!

I know, that's super old and from last summer, but it's still funny you did it twice and almost once more over by Bertha's house! :lol:

MzGodiva
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 09:35 PM
OMG!!

After all the hoopla, I had to come to the infamous Colorado Sportbike Club site myself and see what was on the video and then what was posted.

1st about the video
The people depicted in the video were taking chances with sporting their bikes, but I agree with another post... what's the difference between the stunts and the wild ryding that I have seen here in Denver. Yes, the guys/girls here do twice the posted speed and cut off other vehicles on the highway - both dangerous - neither more hazardous than the next. After seeing the video, I say, as WE say, "them boys got skillz!"

2nd about the comments
Who is ignorant? I think most of you referring to "THEM" being on public assistance are the ignorant ones. There are more caucasions in real numbers and per capita on public assistance than any other ethnic group, so do our research before you speak. Of those who are Caucasian and receiving assistance, money is spent on the same types of items, cars, trucks, bikes, beer, drugs, and prostitutes, all of it. So you cant say "THEM" without taking about "YOU" on a grand scale.

Next you do not know if any of the riders there are living as members of the community that they were ryding in, unless they absolutely said so. Just like any adrenaline junkie, most riders go to the areas where they will have the largest audience.

Lastly, saying "THEM" or "THOSE PEOPLE" the way most of the post read, is very chauvinistic, bigoted, and racially prejudiced, so please be careful what words or terms you use in order to refer to anyone. There are other words in the dictionary. Think before you speak, that IS what SMART/EDUCATED/INTELLIGENT people do.

We have lived in a society of separation almost since the colonization of the United States, who knew in 2005 that it would become a festering part of "bike" clubs.

Now you know, word travels fast and more than just your members read this site.

King Nothing
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I deleted my post to keep this BS you're spewing at a min.

Barn, it's not hard to find a watch more pricey than my bike! :lol:

~Barn~
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 10:05 PM
And with that, I here-by lock this thread down!...

Oh wait... Nevermind.

King Nothing
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 10:07 PM
worst thread ever.........

King Nothing
Fri Jul 29th, 2005, 10:08 PM
And with that, I here-by lock this thread down!...

Oh wait... Nevermind.:spit: :lol: :lol: That time, well played, Barn. :up: