PDA

View Full Version : Best Videos on Riding Technique

zrouth
Sat Apr 7th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I put together a list of the best videos that I've seen on youtube about riding. They go in order from the fundamentals of body position on your bike to how to change weight on your motorcycle quickly and without upsetting the bikes suspension. If you're a rider who rides his/her motorcycle with weight on your hands, the first video alone will be worth the price of admission. You'll ride with more confidence in the front end, the bike will be more stable, you'll be able to get better lean angle, and by the end of the day your quads will feel like jello. You'll actually be RIDING your bike for the first time.

The videos are all taught by California Superbike School in the UK. The instructor is Andy Ibbott and I think he's the best teacher on the web. I've been watching these videos whilst reading Twist of the wrist 1 and 2 and I'm learning more about my riding and having more fun. My riding through the Canyons today was 100% better than my riding the day before and the day before that. I'm getting more speed through the corners, things are happening slower, I'm riding more safely, I have more grip, and I'm able to expand my view instead of getting tunnel vision, my bike feels more stable underneath me, and my grin is bigger than ever. It's so much more fun to go out and ride with a purpose than just to see how fast I can possibly go, it's also safer too.

When you start putting these lessons into practice (One at a time) you'll actually be able to ride with "The Pace" much easier and you'll see why its more fun. I hope this helps other noobs like myself. Cheers.:up:

Riding School (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfN9Z6IlI0&feature=BFa&list=PL188447BFDEBD0436&lf=mh_lolz)

Radek
Sat Apr 7th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Moto GP is on tomorrow ,watch

Darth Do'Urden
Sun Apr 8th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Awesome collection of videos. Definitely gonna make my way through them. Thanks for putting that together.

zrouth
Sun Apr 8th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Awesome collection of videos. Definitely gonna make my way through them. Thanks for putting that together.

You got it