PDA

View Full Version : You can't make this shit up....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 07:35 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/boy-5-brings-50-packets-heroin-school-show-173703255.html

Take a look at the thug/loser stepdad.

modette99
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 08:02 AM
And if drugs where legalized his show and tell would not of been an issue.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 09:59 AM
And if drugs where legalized his show and tell would not of been an issue.
Wrong. Though I'm for legalization, it still would be illegal, the kid is 5, so he'd be underaged. ;)

Vitesse
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Saw this on the news this morning. It's one level of stupidity to deal heroin, but it's a whole new level when you make it readily accessible to your 5 year old son! I hope he never gets custody back.

And what's with the blanket statement "if drugs were legalized"? I know lots of people that lobby for marijuana to be legal, but not one that wants to legalize heroin!

#1Townie
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Dude the kid was just trying to help out the family business by getting new clients.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Saw this on the news this morning. It's one level of stupidity to deal heroin, but it's a whole new level when you make it readily accessible to your 5 year old son! I hope he never gets custody back.

And what's with the blanket statement "if drugs were legalized"? I know lots of people that lobby for marijuana to be legal, but not one that wants to legalize heroin!
I wouldn't have an issue with heroin or cocaine, but not crack or especially meth.

#1Townie
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't have an issue with heroin or cocaine, but not crack or especially meth.

Why not? Make it all legal and win this war on drugs already.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Why not? Make it all legal and win this war on drugs already.
There is a good case for that, certainly. But.....I think meth and crack are too dangerous, in terms of making people violent.

modette99
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 12:36 PM
I bet the teacher turned him in, because he would not cut him a break on his tab.

Vitesse
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I like Katt Williams' view... http://youtu.be/LA7zdTNuxAM

Weed isn't a drug. Drugs are manufactured. You have to add baking soda, some water.....I don't know the recipe.

Weed is natural. It's a plant. Just grows out of the ground. And should you happen to set it on fire....there could be some effects! Hungry, happy, sleepy. :)

#1Townie
Wed Apr 11th, 2012, 12:39 PM
There is a good case for that, certainly. But.....I think meth and crack are too dangerous, in terms of making people violent.
screw that. That's why we have laws. When they Fuck up just put em to work on a chain gang. Let our economy earn that money that drug dealers make.

I bet the teacher turned him in, because he would not cut him a break on his tab.
Haters going to hate. Lol