PDA

View Full Version : Moto Adventures A MUST!!!!

Lucky
Tue Jul 12th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Anyone looking for a new Kawasaki, go to Moto Adventures off of the frontage road between Mulberry and Prospect in Ft Collins. I looked at almost every dealership near me including Fort Collins Motor Sports, Tri City, Fay Meyers, Grand Prix, Twin Peaks, and a few others. FOr the most part, none of them had what I was looking for, and the ones that did, tried to rip me off. Especially Fort Collins Motor Sports and Tri City. I don't know if its because I am a young girl or if the treat everyone like that, but I was sick of it.

I then went to Moto Adventures and found the best deals out of any dealership. NO DEALER FEES, NO SET-UP FEES, NO BULL SH*I! The salesmen were great. I personally worked with Rodger and never even had to haggle with them over prices. I paid about $700 less than blue book on my bike with only 2,100 miles on it and no body damage.

Anyone looking for a new Kawasaki needs to go there. Their used inventory is small but has more than fair prices with good people working there (not paid on commission either).

A+++++++ Moto Adventures! If they ever get a used Yamaha in there I will be there! :lol:

Volition
Wed Jul 13th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Ahhh if only they sold Yamaha's...

Bat
Wed Jul 13th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Yup, yup...I'm with Lucky, 100%!! Just all around good guys. :D

Gave me a helluva price on my 250 and straight off the cuff, no bs. I know the profit margins on those lil bikes is next to nuttin' (relatively speaking) but the guys made a good move. Not only will I go there first for my next bike but I'll get 'em business anywhere I can. And the attitudes - fantastic...most shops I've been to look at chicks like we're aliens or complete suckas when we walk in. These guys took me seriously, right off the bat (no pun intended). Really went above and beyond. Female riders are a fast-growing market - other dealerships would be wise to take heed.

BTW, I had pretty much hit every dealer short of CO Springs and nobody could come close to price let alone attitude and service. Kudos, Motoadventures.

Lucky
Thu Jul 14th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Yes, I'm thinkin that I might look into a Kawasaki or even another Suzuki (I think I remember seeing a couple new ones there) for my next bike just so I can shop there again! It's worth not having to deal with the BS!