PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] Bike Night at Sonic on Quebec/I-70 - Friday nights starting 4/13

Apache62
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Sonic in partnership with Street Soldierz MC Denver is hosting a Bike Night every Friday starting April 13,2012 from 6-9pm at their Quebec and I-70 location....all riders and people with a love for riding are welcomed!!!

Ghosty
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Stolen from the other "Cruise" thread:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548669_327189097336826_100001372167005_812300_3416 25982_n.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/popcorn.gif

Apache62
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks....damn phone wouldn't let me post it

Slo
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Nice, I will have to make it out to some of these since it's close to home.

SaShWhO
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
only if my vest and 15foot swingarm get done in time!

Ezzzzy1
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 02:14 PM

I have an extra chrome swingarm? Its only 13 feet though...

Ghosty
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 02:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/laugh.gif

Jmetz
Fri Apr 13th, 2012, 02:36 PM
I'll be there sporting my cut.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=48810430

mastap07
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 07:06 PM
hmm redwood... dare i ask...

my bike is almost murdered out so i kinda fit in...

Ghosty
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM
hmm redwood... dare i ask...
"redwood"?...

Samko
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Is this still on ?

Hibs
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:53 AM
holy fucking waste of gas. i was there for about 5 minutes. went up and ordered a shake, said hello. one guy started talking about my 12r, about the time my shake is delivered some guy who thought he was big shit came up and tried to pat me down. then he went on to say how come the other guys let some civilian get so close to him without patting me down, blah blah. i told him i wasnt packing, and i wasnt some civilian i was the real deal. they just turned their backs to me, i slammed half my shake then left. bunch of tools

Samko
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:10 AM
holy fucking waste of gas. i was there for about 5 minutes. went up and ordered a shake, said hello. one guy started talking about my 12r, about the time my shake is delivered some guy who thought he was big shit came up and tried to pat me down. then he went on to say how come the other guys let some civilian get so close to him without patting me down, blah blah. i told him i wasnt packing, and i wasnt some civilian i was the real deal. they just turned their backs to me, i slammed half my shake then left. bunch of tools

HOMO night at Sonic :gay:
hahahahhah

Hibs
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:28 AM
ya, wouldn't recommend it unless youre into that whole "biker boyz" crowd. there was one guy with a stretched zx14, i considered asking him if he wanted to race for cash, but i didnt want to get shot at after i beat him so i just left.

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 05:39 AM
eeeesssshhh....that sonic across from home depot and stuff at Stapleton area right? if so eh not really a grt neighborhood imo...i have eaten a few times since i work 3-4 miles from . but that descriptions Hibs,,,fuck that place....

Slo
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 06:43 AM
Wow lol, was hoping to give them the benefit of the doubt.... since I pretty much can get along with just about any crowd out there on two wheels.

Jmetz
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:08 AM

We tried to warn ya.

3D
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:31 AM

HAHAHA... Sounds like you had some fun. You shoulda went home and picked up some gats and started :guns:

madvlad
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:39 AM
They seriously pat you down? lol TOP FLY SECURITY CRAIG! lol fucking trolls

Drunktank
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 06:41 PM
These guys actually pat people down? Is one of them running for office or some shit?

I think things would get really interesting, really quick if they tried to do that to me. People like that are the exact reason I have a CCW.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:51 PM
What if you were CCW? How crazy would that have been? I could only imagine carrying and this happening. I would have said no as well but could you imagine knowing you have a gun on you and some random dude want to pat you down?

Leave your gopros on if you go to the Sonic...

Hibs
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:52 PM
We tried to warn ya.

I know I know, but like Slo, I was trying to give them benefit of the doubt.

Wow lol, was hoping to give them the benefit of the doubt.... since I pretty much can get along with just about any crowd out there on two wheels.

These guys actually pat people down? Is one of them running for office or some shit?

I think things would get really interesting, really quick if they tried to do that to me. People like that are the exact reason I have a CCW.

Ya, I don't have a CCW, was wanting to get mine, but it's a mute point now because I'm moving to Cali in a month :mad: Either way, never been in many situations where I felt like I couldn't fist fight my way out of it if I had to..... but rather safe then sorry, especially when riding solo.

Hibs
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:59 PM
What if you were CCW? How crazy would that have been? I could only imagine carrying and this happening. I would have said no as well but could you imagine knowing you have a gun on you and some random dude want to pat you down?

Leave your gopros on if you go to the Sonic...

Ya that did cross my mind. I mean, he got like half way patting me down before I stepped back and told him umm no. Shit probably woulda been little crazy say I was carrying on my waste. I've been wanting to get a small hamerless revolver for when I ride the bike, though I'm thinking I'm gonna carry it on my ankle. but ya, redonkulous.

Samko
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 01:32 AM

Hahahahaha or he would find out that elbows CAN bend both ways hahahahh

AOK303
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 02:30 AM
oi your moving already did you just get here

Hibs
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Ya ive only been here a year. But im changing my job to cryptologic linguist. Moving to Cali to attend the Defense Language Institute to learn Persian-Farsi.

mdub
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Well good luck to ur future endeavors. Chime in every now and then.

longrider
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Good luck with the job change But you certainly didn't pick an easy language to learn! However I do understand the importance of that in todays world situation...

Hibs
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
thanks guys. ive got about two years of schooling starting in June. If all goes well, im trying to get stationed down at Fort Carson when im done. So ill definitely stay a member of this board.

Hoot
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Ya ive only been here a year. But im changing my job to cryptologic linguist. Moving to Cali to attend the Defense Language Institute to learn Persian-Farsi.

Congrats man! That's what I signed up for when I was 18 but failed the gibberish test. 98X right?

Man Laguna Seca is right there in Monterey, time to get a new bike!

Hibs
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
Congrats man! That's what I signed up for when I was 18 but failed the gibberish test. 98X right?

Man Laguna Seca is right there in Monterey, time to get a new bike!

I scored high on my gibberish test, lol... i was able to pick what language i wanted out of any of them.

They changed all the intel MOS from 98 series to 35 series about 4-5 years ago, right when I was joining. I'm currently a 35S/signal collector-analyst, which is a combination of the old 98G/98H/98K.... crypto linguist is now 35P. You can also be a 35N/intel analyst, with a language ASI, but I've heard it's real hard for a 35N to be sent to language school once you're all ready in. And they don't get as much annual training as a 35P. Or the guys who join and go to language school for crypto linguist right off the bat enlist as a 35W, if they do well in language school they are made a 35P. If they don't do so well, but still manage to pass, they're made 35N with the language ASI.

There is also translator, which is think is 09L, but that is for guys who are all ready fluent speakers of a language. I've heard this is for guys that are/were foreign nationals. I once met a guy from Iraq, who then joined the Army and became an 09L. They don't possess a security clearance though, so that's the big difference between 09L and say a 35P.

Lastly, 18 series (special forces) and also PSYOPS get some language training, but it's pretty basic. Nothing like what a 35P would get.

Hibs
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Ohh, and the 12R can handle pretty good if I raise it back up to stock ride height. Though I would be scared to take a good condition street bike, and chance laying it down on the track like that. So you're right, I need to pick me up a track ready liter bike or something!

madvlad
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 01:04 PM
Good luck bro, tear up mulholland haha

thankgod
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM
I'll bring my asp...and my G37 lol!

thankgod
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/automaticchrist/images-1-2.jpg

mastap07
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
it would be funny to have a CSC group (much larger in size) show up and pat all them down lol
on a serious note, thats a joke to be frisked. the whole reason behind attending a bike night is to meet and greet and shoot the shit about the stupid things you have done or seen on 2 wheels.

tecknojoe
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:00 AM
The Street Soldierz pack heat because they heard the Ruff Rydaz was lookin for them

It's a gang thing

chasemr2
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Ok so where do the non-trolls/squids meet up and have a little ride, I just got my CBR to Denver after two years and have been looking for a good crowd to ride with. I have tuesdays/wednesdays off so if anyone wants to plan a little meet and ride, let me know.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Stop crying you little cowards...be men and speak...you'll be surprised what you come up with....bunch of whining fags....ha!

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Tecknojoe you must be a retard......no one wants a problem with the SOLDIERZ...all of you on this site are really a bunch of bitches

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Tecknojoe you must be a retard......no one wants a problem with the SOLDIERZ...all of you on this site are really a bunch of bitches

:spit: I think the rep for te "SOLDIERZ" is here.

tecknojoe
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:26 AM

It's a forum. Relax

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I am relaxed...but that's exactly how shit gets started...clowns and their mouths

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:39 AM
I am relaxed...but that's exactly how shit gets started...clowns and their mouths

Its still a forum so technically its Jesters and there fingers, and what shit? You gonna go around and beat up every CSC member that talks crap about your group of buddies? :roll:

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Anyway...all of you are still welcomed, as far as pat downs, that was a misunderstanding, we don't really do that shit......come and enjoy the bikes, and food just like we do...in fact, your next shake is on me if you show up

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Anyway...all of you are still welcomed, as far as pat downs, that was a misunderstanding, we don't really do that shit......come and enjoy the bikes, and food just like we do...in fact, your next shake is on me if you show up

Perhaps an explanation?

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:45 AM
your next shake is on me if you show up

i'll take that shake...

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Just approached the wrong person at the wrong time is the best explanation...in fact the situation has been brought up and reprimanded.....the reason we do those Bike Nights is to show that we aren't as bad as people think...we encourage you guys to attend, but keep in mind, anything can happen...as with any other place/situation

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Got you MDub

salsashark
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Its still a forum so technically its Jesters and there fingers, and what shit? You gonna go around and beat up every CSC member that talks crap about your group of buddies? :roll:

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXKAtpLm4I

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Also, the SOLDIERZ are planning an event at IMI....all of you are welcomed, I'll put up a thread when we have a set date...let's burn up some rubber and piss off the go karts....for future references, if you have a problem with the Street Soldierz, feel free to send me a private message and I'll take care of it

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:09 AM

Hahaha...no worries Grim

Bueller
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Also, the SOLDIERZ are planning an event at IMI....all of you are welcomed, I'll put up a thread when we have a set date..
Now this I might just show up for. :D

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM
:spit: I think the rep for te "SOLDIERZ" is here.

You would be right....SSFFSS

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Bueller you gonna ride that 250 on the dirt again?

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Burn rubber not your soul.

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Got you MDub

I will just have enuff time for the shake ....see you all and bikes...then gotta go back and finish up with work. and might come back since it will be a friday

Bueller
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Sold the 250. I'm on an SV650 now and it's not going in the dirt if I can help it! :lol:

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Sold the 250. I'm on an SV650 now and it's not going in the dirt if I can help it! :lol:

Seeing you on those jumps was classic though lol

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:35 AM
I will just have enuff time for the shake ....see you all and bikes...then gotta go back and finish up with work. and might come back since it will be a friday

It's all good

Bueller
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Nobuddy ever accused me of bein vary smart :)

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:42 AM
I scored high on my gibberish test, lol... i was able to pick what language i wanted out of any of them.

They changed all the intel MOS from 98 series to 35 series about 4-5 years ago, right when I was joining. I'm currently a 35S/signal collector-analyst, which is a combination of the old 98G/98H/98K.... crypto linguist is now 35P. You can also be a 35N/intel analyst, with a language ASI, but I've heard it's real hard for a 35N to be sent to language school once you're all ready in. And they don't get as much annual training as a 35P. Or the guys who join and go to language school for crypto linguist right off the bat enlist as a 35W, if they do well in language school they are made a 35P. If they don't do so well, but still manage to pass, they're made 35N with the language ASI.

There is also translator, which is think is 09L, but that is for guys who are all ready fluent speakers of a language. I've heard this is for guys that are/were foreign nationals. I once met a guy from Iraq, who then joined the Army and became an 09L. They don't possess a security clearance though, so that's the big difference between 09L and say a 35P.

Lastly, 18 series (special forces) and also PSYOPS get some language training, but it's pretty basic. Nothing like what a 35P would get.

Welp I'm failing this gibberish test. Lol good luck hibs

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:43 AM
:lol::lol::lol:
Nobuddy ever accused me of bein vary smart :)

Hibs
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Hey Apache62, how about a money race with the fastest bike the Street Solierz has??? I think I spotted an orange ZX14 with stretched swingarm, is that the fastest?

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Hey Apache62, how about a money race with the fastest bike the Street Solierz has??? I think I spotted an orange ZX14 with stretched swingarm, is that the fastest?

No it isn't....but I'm sure if you show up and ask for one you'll get it....we love to go fast!!!

Hibs
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:09 AM
No it isn't....but I'm sure if you show up and ask for one you'll get it....we love to go fast!!!

So who's got the fastest bike?

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM
All of our bikes have moss and are fast....hard to tell...just say you wanna race and watch how many people say "let's go"

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Mods*

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:20 AM
So who's got the fastest bike?

I heard its the guy on the right.

http://www.grouchoreviews.com/content/films/675/1.jpg

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:25 AM
I heard its the guy on the right.

http://www.grouchoreviews.com/content/films/675/1.jpg

I really hope this douche shows up...

Hibs
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM
All of our bikes have moss and are fast....hard to tell...just say you wanna race and watch how many people say "let's go"

You guys got any good places? Honestly, I have yet to really race anyone on the street around here. I don't know of any good spots, which is probably better for my health anyways LOL.

But I've been wanting to go side by side with some of the new "top bikes" such as the BMW S1000RR, ZX-14R, ZX-10R, etc. just to see how I stack up.

Slo
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I will show up when my plastics for the street are done. I have seen you guys around 4 years ago at several meets when I had my stretched busa and gsxr1000, never had issues. Then again, I don't think anyone is feeling too intimidated with a slo yellow dude hanging around.

I am definitely up for IMI when you all go as well. Any of you ever goto a roadrace track? Would love to talk to you all about a superstreet class. No need to change anything on the bike but radiator fluids.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:29 AM
You guys got any good places? Honestly, I have yet to really race anyone on the street around here. I don't know of any good spots, which is probably better for my health anyways LOL.

But I've been wanting to go side by side with some of the new "top bikes" such as the BMW S1000RR, ZX-14R, ZX-10R, etc. just to see how I stack up.

Yes we do

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I will show up when my plastics for the street are done. I have seen you guys around 4 years ago at several meets when I had my stretched busa and gsxr1000, never had issues. Then again, I don't think anyone is feeling too intimidated with a slo yellow dude hanging around.

I am definitely up for IMI when you all go as well. Any of you ever goto a roadrace track? Would love to talk to you all about a superstreet class. No need to change anything on the bike but radiator fluids.its all good

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:32 AM

I am definitely up for IMI when you all go as well. Any of you ever goto a roadrace track? Would love to talk to you all about a superstreet class. No need to change anything on the bike but radiator fluids.

Slo, u kno your big dawg will roll wit u!

Apache, you mean u hope jmetz shows up, or lawrence fishburn?

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Lol...Lawrence...I'm not concerned with JMetz and his jokes

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Slo, I'm using IMI as a starter for those who aren't conditioned for roadrace yet....HPR is my picc for next season

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Lol...Lawrence...I'm not concerned with JMetz and his jokes

:pointlaugh:

AOK303
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Oi everyone can have opinions on groups and cliques like it started in kindergarten some just don't like others. Personally there's not a bike gang/group i have an issue with in colorado and some of them are 1%er's that i know, but i have had to get lectures for things the street soldierz have done while leaving events from the po po's and to be fair i would have to add the Ruff Ryders to this list talk's with the po po's

same happens in the car world

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Law Enforcement has/will always have something to say about people who wear patches....but the question to ask is.... what do they say to/about Law Enforcement Clubs, cuz they do exist...if you're around bikers, just be cool and enjoy yourself, we don't want problems just as much as you don't

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Welp I'm failing this gibberish test. Lol good luck hibs

I was an 18 series before retiring...I might can help

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Oi everyone can have opinions on groups and cliques like it started in kindergarten some just don't like others. Personally there's not a bike gang/group i have an issue with in colorado and some of them are 1%er's that i know, but i have had to get lectures for things the street soldierz have done while leaving events from the po po's and to be fair i would have to add the Ruff Ryders to this list talk's with the po po's

same happens in the car world

I don't have issue with any, I just think sportbike gangs in general are dumb. No offense to anyone that's just my opinion. If that whole thing works for you so be it. I will say I'd pay to see any of the Colorado sportbike gangs go toe to toe with The Sons.

Slo
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Slo, I'm using IMI as a starter for those who aren't conditioned for roadrace yet....HPR is my picc for next season

That's awesome, I am no pro, but can definitely help you out at IMI....along with a few others on here if you want.

Slo, u kno your big dawg will roll wit u!

Just don't mistake my head for an apple and grab me with those shrek or sasquatch hands haha.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I don't have issue with any, I just think sportbike gangs in general are dumb. No offense to anyone that's just my opinion. If that whole thing works for you so be it. I will say I'd pay to see any of the Colorado sportbike gangs go toe to toe with The Sons.

You're an idiot...point blank...all of the clubs (not gangs) in Colorado have a pact, we don't beef amongst each other....but I really can't expect an idiot to know that...this isn't Sons of Anarchy

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM
That's awesome, I am no pro, but can definitely help you out at IMI....along with a few others on here if you want.

Nice....I'll keep you informed

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:26 AM
FYI if the SOS heard you mention them like that....you'd probably have an ass whooping coming...idiot @jmetz

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:27 AM
That's awesome,

Just don't mistake my head for an apple and grab me with those shrek or sasquatch hands haha.

You are safe slo..... yellow apples don't taste as good as the red ones.

Lol.

Bueller
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:32 AM
You all should consider rolling out to spectate a race, 2 for 1 coupons at the bike shops would get you in for $5 ea. (for both days if you want), and I guarantee it would get people excited about trying the track, you can't show up and not be amazed and excited with the sights and smells of a race day. We have a hard time getting the riders here to give it a shot, but once they do they are not disappointed.

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:32 AM
What you didnt know? Jmetz is part of the Strap your dog to a scooter and stalk guys on GSXR'S club.

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:33 AM
You're an idiot...point blank...all of the clubs (not gangs) in Colorado have a pact, we don't beef amongst each other....but I really can't expect an idiot to know that...this isn't Sons of Anarchy

I'm an idiot because I think sportbike gangs are dumb or because I don't think one would stand a chance against The Sons? I wouldn't know about a gang pact because I'm not involved nor are any fucks given on my behalf.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Ok...whatever you say idiot...that's your opinion...show up on Friday and say that personally to them

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM
FYI if the SOS heard you mention them like that....you'd probably have an ass whooping coming...idiot @jmetz

Lighten up Francis, it's a message board.

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:39 AM
What you didnt know? Jmetz is part of the Strap your dog to a scooter and stalk guys on GSXR'S club.

HAHAHAHAHAHA O SHIT I JUST SPIT MY CEREAL.

Thanks grim.

Oh and RIP Jmetz! Lol

This thread is great.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:41 AM

ROTFLMAO....wow!!!!!! Nice

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Lighten up Francis, it's a message board.

Now its "lighten up"....please accept the invite to be my personal guest on Friday...would love to see you and your sarcasm there

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM
This thread is great.

yes...

cool it is mellow here today...

i dont have popcorn ,but i have pretzels. haha

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:45 AM
yes...

Hahahaha....I got nachos and beer

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:46 AM
hahaha....beer before noon...good one....when i do that. i'm nappin around 3....

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Gotta love being retired lmao

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Ok...whatever you say idiot...that's your opinion...show up on Friday and say that personally to them

That it, it's MY opinion. Yours differs and I'm not calling you an idiot for it. As I said before, if that whole thing works for you cool, I don't have an issue with that it's just not for me. As mentioned I ride a scooter and stalk guys on GSXR's, you may think that's dumb and that's your opinion and I won't hold it against you.

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:49 AM
That it, it's MY opinion. Yours differs and I'm not calling you an idiot for it. As I said before, if that whole thing works for you cool, I don't have an issue with that it's just not for me. As mentioned I ride a scooter and stalk guys on GSXR's, you may think that's dumb and that's your opinion and I won't hold it against you.

:pointlaugh: :spit:

Way to own it Josh!!

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:50 AM

Wow...I'm done lol...a scooter? Really dude? SMDH....you don't even have a 2wheel related opinion in my book

birchyboy
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Wow...I'm done lol...a scooter? Really dude? SMDH....you don't even have a 2wheel related opinion in my book

Well, he did just sell a Ducati S/S, 748 as I recall, and now has a VFR. The scooter is just for around town stuff. Come on, all the cool kids have a scooter.

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:52 AM
yes...

I'm trading my cereal for some popcorn, juju beez, and a cherry coke. Lmao

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Well, he did just sell a Ducati S/S, 748 as I recall, and now has a VFR. The scooter is just for around town stuff. Come on, all the cool kids have a scooter.

Hahahahahahahaha.......wow

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I'm trading my cereal for some popcorn, juju beez, and a cherry coke. Lmao

Don't forget the butter

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Don't forget the butter

Haha I'm 6'4" 310. I don't ever forget the butter my friend.

Just curious, but does sonic have popcorn? cuz it sounds like we'll need some if your guest takes u up on ur invite.

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Haha I'm 6'4" 310.

wha???? 1'm 5'4" 310

i love butter.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Haha I'm 6'4" 310. I don't ever forget the butter my friend.

Just curious, but does sonic have popcorn? cuz it sounds like we'll need some if your guest takes u up on ur invite.

Might just have some there, cuz I wanna enjoy the show too lol

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM

As I said, you have your opinions and are welcome to them. It doesn't bother me.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:14 AM
You all should consider rolling out to spectate a race, 2 for 1 coupons at the bike shops would get you in for $5 ea. (for both days if you want), and I guarantee it would get people excited about trying the track, you can't show up and not be amazed and excited with the sights and smells of a race day. We have a hard time getting the riders here to give it a shot, but once they do they are not disappointed.

I'm all for racing Bueller...still shaking with excitement from working the corners at HPR last year...in fact I think we worked together a few times...but starting at IMI is more of a crawl before you walk thing

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM
I'm all for racing Bueller...still shaking with excitement from working the corners at HPR last year...in fact I think we worked together a few times...but starting at IMI is more of a crawl before you walk thing

Sort of, I learned that IMI is a lot tighter than a regular track, haven't been to HPR yet but i will be here soon on a lapping day. I think i would have preferred to pop my cherry on a bigger more proper track personally but it was still fun!

Bueller
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Sort of, I learned that IMI is a lot tighter than a regular track, haven't been to HPR yet but i will be here soon on a lapping day. I think i would have preferred to pop my cherry on a bigger more proper track personally but it was still fun!
IMI is a great track to start on because it only requires a bike, $35 and a helmet with gloves so it gives people a chance to try the basics without the expenditure that a full track requires. You also learned a lesson in a very slow corner as opposed to a 60-90mph corner.

Apache, I was not saying you all should come out to race, if you want to crawl first have your crew come watch.
We worked a chicane track day which is cool and inspired you, wait until you see actual racing, it's like watching the fast group all day and then some.

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM
IMI is a great track to start on because it only requires a bike, $35 and a helmet with gloves so it gives people a chance to try the basics without the expenditure that a full track requires. You also learned a lesson in a very slow corner as opposed to a 60-90mph corner.

Very true.

Apache62
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:47 AM
I agree

salsashark
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:57 AM

SCR is free... :twisted:

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM
SCR is free... :twisted:

It's all fun and games until someone calls the cops. :lol:

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:02 PM
is that the one by dia?

Slo
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:11 PM
<----and several others here (CSC) started at IMI, where I met Bueller for the first time haha. IMI did teach me plenty, I like the big tracks but I still think IMI is great for anyone testing the waters and I still visit there every so often.

There are advantages and obviously disadvantages to both types of tracks.

salsashark
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:11 PM
It's all fun and games until someone calls the cops. :lol:

is that the one by dia?

Yes... and yes...

It's the one that used to be by DIA. The property's been abandoned for quite some time.

Jmetz
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:12 PM
is that the one by dia?

Was. Until they decided to build houses around it and then say the track was a problem.

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM
It's the one that used to be by DIA. The property's been abandoned for quite some time.

yeah a few of us chk it out weeks ago....quiet tight. lil debri. did not look fun.

Slo
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Damn, and I live right by DIA.... :(

Drunktank
Tue May 8th, 2012, 04:33 PM

Try Bandimere. Itll be a a real race in a safe spot where you dont have to worry about cars. Racing on the street is all good for no one.

R1NORI
Tue May 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM
I must say after reading this thread I am not surprised another thread got off track and fucked up!

However, I don't think I have ever laughed so hard !

Love the Biker Boyz pics ( Classic)

R1NORI
Tue May 8th, 2012, 06:55 PM
http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/general-bike-related-topics/990-biker-boyz-tonight-p1300026.jpg

R1NORI
Tue May 8th, 2012, 06:56 PM
All seriousness though.
Don't race here, as dirt roads ARE NOT safe !!!

Hibs
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Try Bandimere. Itll be a a real race in a safe spot where you dont have to worry about cars. Racing on the street is all good for no one.

Oh really? Thanks, ill have to look up this bandimere place.

R1NORI
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:09 PM
http://www.bandimere.com/index.php

Hibs
Tue May 8th, 2012, 07:55 PM
http://www.bandimere.com/index.php

lol... ya... that avatar of mine... is actually me :twisted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/HibsLX/Bike%20Pics/DSC03502-1.jpg

mdub
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 06:56 PM
so you are Rickey Gadson.

Hibs
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:02 PM
so you are Rickey Gadson.

i wish....

but in case you haven't noticed, i am the poster boy for Bandimere's motorcycle challenge this year...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/HibsLX/photobucket-3610-1343619535906.jpg

mdub
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:04 PM
nice...i thought you moved to california?

Hibs
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:12 PM
nice...i thought you moved to california?

Yep sure did, been stuck here in Monterey since end of May. Rode my bike over the the MotoGP race down the street from my house a couple weekends ago. Life is rough.

:eyebrows:

mdub
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:17 PM
hehe.....cool....see u changed ur location....

Hibs
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:20 PM
hehe.....cool....see u changed ur location....

haha, ya, haven't logged on here since I moved. but I just got an email notification for this thread so figured what the hell.

I'm hoping to move back to Colorado once I'm done with my training in about a year and a half. If so, I'll be at Fort Carson this time instead of Buckley.

mdub
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Ft. Carson...I did my PLDC there...good times.

Jmetz
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:35 PM
This reminds of this one time when I got into an Internet arguement with a guy about sportbike gangs.

mdub
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:37 PM
yea...man i might swing over to have a looksie after work since it is only a few mi. away....

Hibs
Fri Aug 10th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Ft. Carson...I did my PLDC there...good times.

Nice. I did mine at Fort Knox.

I was technically stationed at Carson when I was living in Colorado, but I had "duty" at Buckley AFB. I lived on Buckley, but since I was Army I "belonged" to Carson. It was a funny situation, but I found myself going down to Carson at least twice a month to handle Army stuff.

Hopefully I get to come back to Carson. We'll see...