PDA

View Full Version : Hate Crime

McVaaahhh
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 01:20 PM
To me this was quite disturbing.

I wonder where the media outcry is about this hate crime?

http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments/s3aqv/why_is_this_not_a_hate_crime_where_is_the_outrage/

crypto0793
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Thats just bullshit, I dont even know what to say to that

Zach929rr
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Inb4CM

The Black Knight
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Thats just bullshit, I dont even know what to say to that
I do, and it's called an AR15...

McVaaahhh
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Inb4CM

:pointlaugh: and the lockdown.

crypto0793
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I do, and it's called an AR15...

Well Naturally

Wrider
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Does this honestly surprise anyone? Sure as hell doesn't surprise me. I've been in the situation enough to know that if I whoop on any one of them it'll be considered a hate crime, but if they gang up on me it'll just be another day at the office.
FWIW I'm not talking about any specific race, but seeing as I'm white, any other race and that's what will happen.

crypto0793
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Does this honestly surprise anyone? Sure as hell doesn't surprise me. I've been in the situation enough to know that if I whoop on any one of them it'll be considered a hate crime, but if they gang up on me it'll just be another day at the office.
FWIW I'm not talking about any specific race, but seeing as I'm white, any other race and that's what will happen.

Well Put,:up:

#1Townie
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Only white people are racist.

I hate this world. Not one motherfucker out of that group even came close to thinking hmm I wonder how we will look. We cry for trayvon and now we act like animals. Fuck em. Hope a group like this comes up on a ccw holder. I would have helped him. First I would put my valuables away. Helped got my ass beat but at least he wouldn't have been alone. Fucking people.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM
It is sad. Amazing how some people are in this world.

I was wondering the same about this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Kajvsds-I) the other day.

Hard to watch decent people get their ass kicked. Would have been a media mess has the rolls been reversed in either of the two videos.

Ghosty
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 03:44 PM
To me this was quite disturbing. I wonder where the media outcry is about this hate crime?
That's so sad, poor guy. I wonder what the story around all this is, where that's at, etc. Any more details, did anything get investigated since the video is public? There's a special place in hell for that trash.

I was wondering the same about this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Kajvsds-I) the other day.
Watching shit like this makes me so pissed! No excuse but looks like he was selling drugs in there, or what? That bouncer was twice the guys size, yeah real manly.

Me and my buddies never cause trouble, but bouncers seem to love to mess with people. Especially at the Church and Vinyl back in the day, BIG TIME POWER TRIPPERS, fuck 'em all. Same with the asshole cops that stand in front of Beta at the end of the night. Don't dare look at them even sideways, they'll threaten to arrest you, for no reason. No wonder everyone video's everything nowadays. The cops at clubs, and security/bouncers are all powertripping with zero oversight.

Denver PD are a prime example of this with all the beatings downtown last year that were luckily caught on video.

Wrider
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Me and my buddies never cause trouble, but bouncers seem to love to mess with people. Especially at the Church and Vinyl back in the day, BIG TIME POWER TRIPPERS, fuck 'em all. The cops at clubs, and security/bouncers are all powertripping with zero oversight.

Heh, I actually had to pull my boss off of a few guys when I was working at 13Pure back in the day. Skinny dude that was decent at martial arts, but couldn't control his temper for shit.

Ghosty
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Found this, interesting:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/10/justice/maryland-beating/index.html?iref=allsearch

4chan already found who they believe to be the perp and posted his phone number, email address, facebook page, and a number of other pieces of personal information and it got into the hands of several white supremacy sites. | I’m sure whatever happens will be the epitome of constructive for racial relations.
Let's hope they posted the RIGHT INFO, so we don't have a reply of that poor old couple that faggot Spike Lee screwed up.

sag
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM
thank you for putting me in a bad mood lol

stereotypes exist for a reason

Samko
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Wow reminds me of Bosnia. ahahhahahaha except its white on white. hahahahahaha
Few street rules from Bosnia if you're walking thru someone elses neighborhood:
1. Don't puff your chest when you walk
2. Keep your head down
3. Don't look anyone in the eyes
4. If a 10 year old kid tries to sell you a cigarette for $10 BUY IT!
5. Do not wear any brand name clothing/sunglasses/watch
6. If they ask you which soccer team you like, pretend you're deaf and mute (this one should be rule NO 1 )
7. and so on, and so on

Break any one of these and you might end up like the guy above.

big53lee
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Wow reminds me of Bosnia. ahahhahahaha except its white on white. hahahahahaha
Few street rules from Bosnia if you're walking thru someone elses neighborhood:
1. Don't puff your chest when you walk
2. Keep your head down
3. Don't look anyone in the eyes
4. If a 10 year old kid tries to sell you a cigarette for $10 BUY IT!
5. Do not wear any brand name clothing/sunglasses/watch
6. If they ask you which soccer team you like, pretend you're deaf and mute (this one should be rule NO 1 )
7. and so on, and so on

Break any one of these and you might end up like the guy above.

:vader::vader::piss:

Lmao funny shit!

Penadam
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
It is sad. Amazing how some people are in this world.

Hard to watch decent people get their ass kicked. Would have been a media mess has the rolls been reversed in either of the two videos.

Justice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8g8ogl9ws&feature=related

Ezzzzy1
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Justice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8g8ogl9ws&feature=related

I saw that, bitch even plead guilty. Sometimes just taking someones freedom away isnt enough. Not that jail is a walk in the park but he is the norm in there. It wouldnt be the same as if the rolls were reversed and some white "racist" guy went to the slammer.

Connman
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM

thank you for putting me in a bad mood lol

stereotypes exist for a reason

Chris Rock said it best, "I love black people, but I haaaaate niggaz." (1:12 on the vid) and if you're so blind to not know the difference, you're part of the problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

sag
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 06:16 PM
true true, and i know the difference. just like there are redheads and gingers, lesbians and dykes

Cornfed
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Only white people are racist.

Im not racist. I like white people.

Wrider
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Chris Rock said it best, "I love black people, but I haaaaate niggaz." (1:12 on the vid) and if you're so blind to not know the difference, you're part of the problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

true true, and i know the difference. just like there are redheads and gingers, lesbians and dykes

Precisely. I say it regularly, even to the people I hate. Kinda funny to watch the look of recognition cross their face. Then comes the anger. Then the smart ones understand where I'm coming from and usually do their best to fix it.

r6rammy
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 08:08 PM
seems more and more like everyone hates every other race or is it just that the bad apples tend to stick out much more than the good ones

Wrider
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 08:44 PM
seems more and more like everyone hates every other race or is it just that the bad apples tend to stick out much more than the good ones

2nd part. Why a lot of cagers hate us.

Clovis
Sat Apr 14th, 2012, 11:04 PM
It's amazing how I'm only seeing this video on a sportbike board but if the roles were reversed you know it would be a on the major news network with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton crying for "justice".

Where are they now?? Oh, that's right, they hate white people.

By all accounts this guy was just visiting and walking back to his hotel when he was acousted by this group.

If anyone has been on the fence about getting the concealed carry, then let these videos make up your mind!

Clovis
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 01:13 AM
4chan got it right!

The man they identified has been arrested.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2012-04/69380337.jpg

A 20-year-old man has been charged in connection with the recent assault and robbery in downtown Baltimore of a visitor who was stripped of his clothes — a videotaped attack that garnered outrage but also helped police make an arrest.

Aaron Jacob Parsons of Rosedale turned himself in Friday night after having been linked to the incident for more than a week, as viewers of the video tracked social media activity that appeared to show his involvement. He has been charged with robbery, assault and other crimes.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 02:13 AM
By all accounts this guy was just visiting and walking back to his hotel when he was acousted by this group.

If anyone has been on the fence about getting the concealed carry, then let these videos make up your mind!

Ohhh... He is totally a BAMF! I say he lets a few of my friends and I catch his ass walking to his hotel (I mean motel) room. I am pretty sure I dont want his clothes and the guys I hang out with dont care if he has any money in his pockets but I am pretty sure we could show him a good time.

Shitty think about CCW is that he basically got knocked out, its not like he could have (without complete criticism from the black community) pulled his gun out when they started to swarm and get crazy.

As someone that carries from time to time I am always thinking what would I do in this situation... Its a tough one. Imagine watching this happen to someone else and having a gun on you. You would basically have to verbally get everyones attention, tell them to stop, wait for one of them to threaten you, fear for your life and then take a stand with your gun. If you didnt do that, in that order, with someone recording it (so there was undeniable evidence) then the black panthers would be on your ass and Spike Lee would be tweeting your address to everyone.

mdub
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Hate Crime

hell yeahs that was a fking hate crime...wtf was he doing in da ghetto hood.

looks like his camera was nab from him after taking some graffiti pics.

he must've been on some crap weed too. he did want to grind that ass. that offended girl's bf, and bam; momma said knock you out. And he took the mnt dew shirt.....fuck dood. that probably could've been worse .......????

Samko
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM

he must've been on some crap weed too. he did want to grind that ass. that offended girl's bf, and bam; momma said knock you out. And he took the mnt dew shirt.....fuck dood. that probably could've been worse .......????
:applause::applause:

stubbicatt
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Sigh.

On another note, anybody going to bike night next Friday at I-70 and Quebec sponsored by Cycle Soldiersz and Sonic?

Ezzzzy1
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Sigh.

On another note, anybody going to bike night next Friday at I-70 and Quebec sponsored by Cycle Soldiersz and Sonic?

I think there is a thread for that, let me check....

Yep, here it is!

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=661040#post661040

Cat118!
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I watched up to the first punch and couldn't watch the rest. Is the guy ok in the video???? Thats crap

#1Townie
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Yeah he's okay. For being knocked on his head and stripped in front of a bunch of people who just laugh.

Wrider
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 05:25 PM
:applause::applause:

You understood that?

Ezzzzy1
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 05:27 PM
You understood that?

I was wondering the same thing :lol:

Moose73
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 05:28 PM
They should lock him up in a cell with five big white guys and show them this video?
And then get some popcorn sit back and watch the cage match.

Ghosty
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 06:07 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/unsure.gif

#1Townie
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 06:54 PM
I say let him go. Plaster his face on all the networking sites. Youtube videos of what he did. Let the world deal with him.

Cornfed
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 09:10 PM
They should lock him up in a cell with five big white guys and show them this video?
And then get some popcorn sit back and watch the cage match.

Why does it gotta be 5 white guys?
He should have his ass kicked, and then penetrated for being a complete piece of garbage. I mean beating a guy who is drunk/high and in an unfamiliar neighborhood, complete bullshit. Are we here to take advantage of each other or love and care for each other. Im a long ways from a hippie but seriously, what an f'in pussy. :guns:

thaitanic
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 09:14 PM
thats fkd up!!!! poor guy. they should prosecuted for hate crime!!!

McVaaahhh
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 09:31 PM
That's awesome, glad to see the power of the interwebs is working. :headbang:

Another reason I like my dog more than people...

4chan got it right!

The man they identified has been arrested.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2012-04/69380337.jpg

A 20-year-old man has been charged in connection with the recent assault and robbery in downtown Baltimore of a visitor who was stripped of his clothes — a videotaped attack that garnered outrage but also helped police make an arrest.

Aaron Jacob Parsons of Rosedale turned himself in Friday night after having been linked to the incident for more than a week, as viewers of the video tracked social media activity that appeared to show his involvement. He has been charged with robbery, assault and other crimes.