PDA

View Full Version : Panther takes out motorcyclist....

WolFeYeZ
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 10:13 PM
http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21007170786289/biker-injured-after-collision-with-florida-panther/

I don't think this is very common...

willb003
Sun Apr 15th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Wait a second.
First comment guy says he flew over 100 feet in the air. I call bullshit.

stubbicatt
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Dude, it's the news. They will put a turd in a cup and tell you it is mocha.

Probably wasn't even a panther, but a common housecat out hunting mice.

mastap07
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 06:14 AM
thats nuckin futs!

salsashark
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 07:30 AM
I thought the story was interesting... Then I clicked on the video... WTF?! Is that how they broadcast the news now??? Reminded me of the Fox News cut scenes from Idiocracy.

As for the story:

They could tell it was a Puma attack because the victim was way too old for a Florida cougar...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/SeniorChieftain/AA%20CARTOONS/cougar.jpg

Scatterbrain
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Wow that's crazy.

Wrider
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 07:56 AM
They could tell it was a Puma attack because the victim was way too old for a Florida cougar...

Umm, Puma = Cougar = Mountain Lion depending on what area of the country you're from. Panther = black leopard (up close you can see they still have the spots.)

Apparently that dude was wearing his Sex Panther!
http://sex-panther.com/images/contest_homepage_01.png

salsashark
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Umm, Puma = Cougar = Mountain Lion depending on what area of the country you're from. Panther = black leopard (up close you can see they still have the spots.)

Ummm, that was kind of the joke...

Wrider
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Ummm, that was kind of the joke...

In that case I still don't get it.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 08:52 AM
:lol: The Wired Hayden Arai has been attracting Cougars for years, trust me :eyebrows:

grim
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:01 AM
In that case I still don't get it.
:spit: GO spend some time at Proof off of Hampden and Tamarac then you will get it.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:03 AM
:spit: GO spend some time at Proof off of Hampden and Tamarac then you will get it.

Thats a hot spot but almost nothing beats Lodos South. They hide in the rafters and shit...:bigeyes:

grim
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Thats a hot spot but almost nothing beats Lodos South. They hide in the rafters and shit...:bigeyes:

I believe it they are getting desperate out there.

Wrider
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I get that, I was referencing that a puma is a cougar. Same difference.
I'm guessing the joke you were attempting/I'm failing at getting is that "They could tell it was a panther attack because the victim was way too old for a Florida cougar."

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:32 AM
As for the story:

:headbang: It's gonna be tough to top that one this week

grim
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I get that, I was referencing that a puma is a cougar. Same difference.
I'm guessing the joke you were attempting/I'm failing at getting is that "They could tell it was a panther attack because the victim was way too old for a Florida cougar."

bazinga!

The victim must be older than 27 cause cougars wont touch anyone over that.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:44 AM
bazinga!

The victim must be older than 27 cause cougars wont touch anyone over that.

I dont know about that... I havent seen the recent numbers but some of the Cougar population is starting to expand their "territory". I have seen them go for meals as old as 32 :wtf:

grim
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I dont know about that... I havent seen the recent numbers but some of the Cougar population is starting to expand their "territory". I have seen them go for meals as old as 32 :wtf:

Damn... Guess i lost track I had gone to Proof about 4 years ago and it looked like 27 was the cap guess its getting scarce out there. This means i have to watch my ass for another 5 years before im safe. :lol:

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Damn... Guess i lost track I had gone to Proof about 4 years ago and it looked like 27 was the cap guess its getting scarce out there. This means i have to watch my ass for another 5 years before im safe. :lol:

Just watch out for the "look". You can always tell when they are going to pounce. When they start looking at you like you are mirror and adjusting their hair and lipstick you better get your ass outa Dodge....

Ghost
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Fwiw, I'm calling bullshit on the story.

I think he dumped his bike and needed an excuse for the insurance claim.

salsashark
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Fwiw, I'm calling bullshit on the story.

I think he dumped his bike and needed an excuse for the insurance claim.

What ever do you mean?! :shocked:

You mean to say that it's not perfectly common one of the most endangered and reclusive animals in FL to jump out and attack a giant screaming red motorcycle rider...:crazy:

Ghost
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 11:21 AM
What ever do you mean?! :shocked:

You mean to say that it's not perfectly common one of the most endangered and reclusive animals in FL to jump out and attack a giant screaming red motorcycle rider...:crazy:

Exactly.

Just like Pelicans like to dive-bomb Bugatti Veyrons that the owner has insured for twice its value...

grim
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Exactly.

Just like Pelicans like to dive-bomb Bugatti Veyrons that the owner has insured for twice its value...

:slap: That video makes me cry.

CaptGoodvibes
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Wait a second.
First comment guy says he flew over 100 feet in the air. I call bullshit.
Further than Tebow can throw.

What? Too soon? :king: