PDA

View Full Version : Did you raw dog a chick at the Megadeth show?

Jmetz
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 08:15 PM
http://www.uproxx.com/music/2012/04/woman-seeking-man-who-knocked-her-up-in-the-bathroom-at-megadethmotorhead-show-on-craigslist/

Pic in link.

I’d like to ask you a few questions, UPROXX readers.

1. Did you recently attend a Megadeth/Motorhead show in Chicago?

2. While there did you, by chance, happen to make the acquaintance of a lady with “blue hair” wearing a “silver tube top, fishnets” and “knee high black biker boots?”

3. Did you happen to “raw dog” with this nice lady in the bathroom during the show?

If the answer to all of these questions is “yes,” then you’ve got a baby on the way, my friend. Congrats!

The Craigslist ad in which the blue-haired, black biker boot-wearing lass seeks her paramour has sadly been flagged for removal, but Fuse caught it before it was taken down.

In a post entitled, “Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert? – w4m – 28 (Aragon Ballroom),” an anonymous woman wrote the following post, which is reproduced here in its entirety:

“Me: Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, Knee high black biker boots.
You: Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, viper piercings.

I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got f***ed up. You had a nice c**k and I was wasted so I let [you] raw dog it in the stall. You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise.

Anyway I’m pregnant. It’s yours. contact me if you want to be part of your child’s life.”

If you think this may be you, you can email your now-knocked-up fling at: c9kpp-2948959310@pers.craigslist.org

grim
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 08:17 PM
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

derekm
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 08:21 PM
the father..
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2010/08/24/previews/Dave%20Mustaine-ADB-027743.jpg

big53lee
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Now that us some funny shit!

McVaaahhh
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:13 PM
:lol: awesome. Raw Dog!

mdub
Mon Apr 16th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Ecstasy. Syn drug for winners

spdu4ia
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 04:24 AM
ps. and you have herpes... make some calls.

stubbicatt
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Damn. Poor girl. Poor kid.

rforsythe
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Damn. Poor girl.

:no:

Poor kid.

:yes:

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:35 AM
+1 rforsythe. Both those people are fucking dumbasses. If you can't handle your booze without it turning your life upside down, maybe you should consider sobriety, or toning it down! Now this kid is gonna suffer with a irresponsible slutbag mother and most-likely douchebag father who may or may not be present in the future. Sad story all around, once you get past the humor.

CONDOMS ARE CHEAP, at minimum, retards. Shouldn't be hard to figure out who it is, probably not too many blue-haired chicks at a metal show, ime.

Damn, I want that Zep shirt that Mustaine's wearing, badass!

The Black Knight
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Damn. Poor girl. Poor kid.

Yeah I feel bad for the child about to be brought into the world but not the mother. She got exactly what she deserved. Remember, she can't get pregnant if she keeps her legs closed. And while it takes two to tango she ultimately has the final say in keeping her legs closed or not.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg390/scaled.php?server=390&filename=aidsinafricaki1.jpg&res=landing

Ezzzzy1
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Remember, she can't get pregnant if she keeps her legs closed. And while it takes two to tango she ultimately has the final say in keeping her legs closed or not.

Whatever... No one likes chicks that keep their legs closed :no:

How cool would it be if more chicks were down to just throw down at a concert :headbang:

The Black Knight
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Whatever... No one likes chicks that keep their legs closed :no:

How cool would it be if more chicks were down to just throw down at a concert :headbang:

Then I'm sure there would be even more illegitimate children out there. :slap:

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Yeah, enjoy those $600+ child support payments EVERY MONTH FOR THE NEXT EIGHTEEN YEARS. That'll be swell!

:p

Ezzzzy1
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Yeah, enjoy those $600+ child support payments EVERY MONTH FOR THE NEXT EIGHTEEN YEARS. That'll be swell!

:p

Im not responding to no Craigslist add :lol:

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Im not responding to no Craigslist add :lol:
This is why you know that bitch is dumb, she said that there's a kid involved now. She should have shut her mouth and just said that she'd like to hook up again, then hit him with the news after. :lol:

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:24 AM
This is why you know that bitch is dumb, she said that there's a kid involved now. She should have shut her mouth and just said that she'd like to hook up again, then hit him with the news after. :lol:

This

bulldog
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:24 AM
This is why you know that bitch is dumb, she said that there's a kid involved now. She should have shut her mouth and just said that she'd like to hook up again, then hit him with the news after. :lol: True dat! I doubt anyone would credit her with being smart....she did have unprotected sex in a bathroom at a Megadeth concert. :lol:

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:28 AM
I wanna see a picture of the broad, just curious...

Wrider
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:31 AM
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/l.jpg

Not bad IMO.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:33 AM
True dat! I doubt anyone would credit her with being smart....she did go to a Megadeth concert. :lol:
Fixed.

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Not bad IMO.
I saw that one. I mean an actual picture of her front/face, not just her Motorhead tramp stamp, hahaa. Although that might be an accurate view if he bent her over the dirty concert toilet, gross...

:headbang:

grim
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 10:12 AM
There is a very simple solution to have prevented all of this and it is quoted by Leon Phelps "whip everything out and do it in the BUTT"

brennahm
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 11:52 AM
I'm just in love with the fact that the picture of her tramp stamp also prominently displays a bottle of Jack...maybe she's trying to lure him back?

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I'm just in love with the fact that the picture of her tramp stamp also prominently displays a bottle of Jack...maybe she's trying to lure him back?
You mean all it takes is a bottle of Jack? Then I must be doing it all wrong, or hanging out in the wrong places! :D