PDA

View Full Version : One for Grim

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Here you go buddy.

http://youtu.be/uCTzNPpHsYM

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Damn, glad you didn't get scraped! Well, now you have a good reason to finally call those "How am I driving? Call 1-800-bla-blah" signs on the back. I know on a bike, that's about the best you can do, get them in trouble at their job, hahaa.

asp_125
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Damn! .. umm.. I-70 & w32nd? :D

mdub
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:33 PM
watch ur 3 videos ....i laff every time....american red cross guy kinda sneered a bit. car on speer, right? kept its distance...the white car could 've got u ....

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:36 PM
That's what gets me everytime one of these idiots nearly kills one of us... They look at us like we just cut them off.

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:43 PM
I like how you blipped the throttle on that silver Evo fag. Geeze what a pain, am I gonna have to stick on my GoPro everytime I ride, just so I have evidence for the court, if/when something happens? Good grief, been thinking about this a lot lately.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/rolleyes.gif

mdub
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:47 PM
am I gonna have to stick on my GoPro everytime I ride,

that is it.....showing that to the wife....hand over the 3bills...

Ghost
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 06:59 PM
That's what gets me everytime one of these idiots nearly kills one of us... They look at us like we just cut them off.

That's because anyone on a bike is clearly at fault for everything in the universe...

madvlad
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:01 PM
GoPros are awesome... Glad nothing happened bro, gotta keep a lookout like a hawk with all these dumbass drivers and now armed with smartphones *rolls eyes*

mxer
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Hey, don't ride in their A pillar blind spot....

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Hey, don't ride in their A pillar blind spot....

/sarcasm

grim
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Hm guess the lady that almost hit me went and bought a white prius, weird.

Way to get away and not get hit Wicky!

vort3xr6
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Sorry dude. You are in the wrong here. Law states you must turn into the first "through" lane. You can't expect that guy to turn into a turn lane and try to get out of it. You actually would get a ticket here for changing lanes in an intersection because you went from the outside turn lane to the inside through lane.

My back hurts
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I like how you blipped the throttle on that silver Evo fag. Geeze what a pain, am I gonna have to stick on my GoPro everytime I ride, just so I have evidence for the court, if/when something happens? Good grief, been thinking about this a lot lately.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/SpectralCat/Emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Cant hurt, I just got mine a couple weeks ago and try to record everything, only downside is th battery life. Im thinking about getting an extra battery to carry with me or get the extension battery pack. And my 8G card only holds about an hour and a half, if nothing happens I have to delete previous videos...

vort3xr6
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Notice the inside lane has a solid white. That indicates a non through lane and you are not supposed to turn into those. I would thank the guy for not hitting you.

Ghost
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Sorry dude. You are in the wrong here. Law states you must turn into the first "through" lane. You can't expect that guy to turn into a turn lane and try to get out of it. You actually would get a ticket here for changing lanes in an intersection because you went from the outside turn lane to the inside through lane.

Didn't notice it on my phone, but now that I'm on the comp Vortex is right on this one--watch the car that was at the red light ahead of you--it goes into the far right lane while you cross over into the "left" lane of the road you're turning onto.

The far left lane is a turn-only lane, not a through lane...

I think what's left of the dotted white line on the far left is to keep people out of the turn lane.

My back hurts
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:48 PM
The painted lines look like they go they way he rode?

vort3xr6
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Sorry dude, its double left to a double left.... why do you think he said 2 turn lanes?

It's a double left to a triple lane road with the far left being a non through lane. Wicky should have turned into the appropriate through lane. He crossed over into the first through lane illegally.

Ghost
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:50 PM
It's a double left to a double left with a far left non through lane. Wicky should have turned into the appropriate through lane. He crossed over into the first through lane illegally.

+1

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Hmmm weird... I do see him following the indicated lines on the road. Those lines guide him into the wrong lane it looks like.

vort3xr6
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:53 PM
The painted lines look like they go they way he rode?

Tough to see on a mobile but there are only 2 available lanes to turn into, as designated by the far left solid white.

Edit.. Watched again and I see those lines in the turn. Pretty sure those are wrong though!

My back hurts
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:54 PM
you guys had to reply before i finished my edit... Im watching the video on my ipod so its wicked small. But ya the lines look painted wrong...

mdub
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:54 PM
goodness gracious we have a bunch of traffic analyst here...

My back hurts
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Id have to go to the intersection and look closer. If you look all the way to the left, I dont know what that sign says but it could have been if your in the left lane youy have to turn left again or some shit along those lines.

~Barn~
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Here you go buddy.

http://youtu.be/uCTzNPpHsYM (http://youtu.be/uCTzNPpHsYM)

Not sure if this was posted as self parody Chadwick, but you should have been in the "outer" lane, post-turn. I've watched this over and over now about 10 times, and I'm almost 100% certain you went into their lane, rather than maintaining yours, and expected the Red Cross vehicle to enter the Must-Turn-Left lane.

Why didn't you just follow the grey Nissan in front of you? They navigated that turn properly. :think:

~Barn~
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I think this thread is our first official "self-clowning" of 2012.
:p

mdub
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:06 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/kookoo2_photos/Koo%20Koo%20the%20CLown/b31b.jpg

~Barn~
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Mods, I demand this thread gets locked, before hilarity ensues!

grim
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:13 PM
In Wickys favor the Prius did not swing the turn wide enough as if it was originally going to turn into that through lane in the first place. It was origin turning as if it was going to the turn lane ahead and then straightened the wheels to get into the through lane. You can see where wicky turns his head the Prius was partially in the beginning of the turn lane had a car been there it would have clipped it. Therefore whether wicky is wrong or not the Prius made an illegal turn as well.

mdub
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:14 PM
awh well i'm going home .....i;ll try to ride as safe as poss....

Ghost
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:17 PM
In Wickys favor the Prius did not swing the turn wide enough as if it was originally going to turn into that through lane in the first place. It was origin turning as if it was going to the turn lane ahead and then straightened the wheels to get into the through lane. You can see where wicky turns his head the Prius was partially in the beginning of the turn lane had a car been there it would have clipped it. Therefore whether wicky is wrong or not the Prius made an illegal turn as well.

Prius may have taken an odd line, but Wicky should have tracked behind the silver Altima and gone into the far right lane, I don't think the Prius really had a choice once Wicky came over into his (the Prius') lane.

grim
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Prius may have taken an odd line, but Wicky should have tracked behind the silver Altima and gone into the far right lane, I don't think the Prius really had a choice once Wicky came over into his (the Prius') lane.

Yea it's very obviouse how easily that turn can be confusing because the lines are no longer in the turn.

~Barn~
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:23 PM

No, I know what you're sayin' Sean, I'm just hackin' on him... Mistakes happen. Main thing is that nobody rubbed paint and all lived to tell the story.

Dude's probably on www.redcrosscourier.org/forums (http://www.redcrosscourier.org/forums) right now, having a go at the a-hole motorcylist he nearly voluntered for service today. :lol:

madvlad
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:39 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/kookoo2_photos/Koo%20Koo%20the%20CLown/b31b.jpg

How many clownin' cc's on that beast?

~Barn~
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Damn Wickster! You seem to have a habit of not keeping your lane and then yelling at the other cars, thinking it's their fault.

I found this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTjFeCo_dio&feature=relmfu) you posted on YouTube, from the one above. You seem to do it again at around :23 in. I assume your blinker was on indicating your desire to make the R-H-T, but instead of staying in either the L-middle or R-iddle lanes, [left of the Red vehicle that also turned right] (and also who didn't turn to their innermost...), you seem to want to occupy the outermost lane, which is rightfully the black cars; as they are making a L-H-T into their innermost lane. And yes, I do realize that both the lane you were in, and the lane to your left can go straight, and maybe it was their "bad" assumption that you were turning (instead of maybe having a false blinker), but still... once the turns were initiated and all parties began going, the last lanes you should have been close to, are the ones next to that black car.

I'm beginning to see a trend here....

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Id have to go to the intersection and look closer. If you look all the way to the left, I dont know what that sign says but it could have been if your in the left lane youy have to turn left again or some shit along those lines.

This. There is a sign on the left side that says left lane turns into a turn only lane somehow.

mxer
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Damn Wickster! You seem to have a habit of not keeping your lane and then yelling at the other cars, thinking it's their fault.

I found this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTjFeCo_dio&feature=relmfu) you posted on YouTube, from the one above. You seem to do it again at around :23 in. I assume your blinker was on indicating your desire to make the R-H-T, but instead of staying in the middle lane, immediately to the lane (R) of the Red vehicle that also turned (R), you seem to want to occupy the outermost lane, which is rightfully the black cars; as they are making a L-H-T into their innermost lane. And yes, I do realize that both the lane you were in, and the lane to your left can go straight, and maybe it was their "bad" assumption that you were turning (instead of maybe having a false blinker), but still... once the turns were initiated and all parties began going, everybody stayed in the lane they were supposed to be in, except you.

I'm curious what the EVO did that was so terrible. There was tons of space.

As long as we're rolling...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu5QKafQ7N8&list=UUbhPoAUTHopq7mxfygb7_tw&index=7&feature=plcp

Umm you passed this truck on the right, going into a parking lot to do so and you get pissed since he changed his mind?

Sean
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Just another reason we should all hate Prius drivers. Thanks for the validation, Wicky. :guns:

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:00 PM
I agree with these guys, BUT, I also think the stupid directive lines need to be repainted accurately. I can understand why the RedCross Prius did what it did. Normally his lane wouldn't want to automatically turned into a left-turn-only ramp lane. MG should've been in the far-right lane after the turn, but it's because of the confusing dotted white line, possibly those marks are really old and never got fixed after a road change?

vort3xr6
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Aww poor Wicky! I agree with most of his idiot vids. Plus they are entertaining and they blow some time. Keep em coming wick.

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:02 PM

I found this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTjFeCo_dio&feature=relmfu) you posted on YouTube, from the one above. You seem to do it again at around :23 in. I assume your blinker was on indicating your desire to make the R-H-T, but instead of staying in the L-middle or R-Middle lanes, immediately to the left Red vehicle that also turned right (and also didn't turn to their innermost), you seem to want to occupy the outermost lane, which is rightfully the black cars; as they are making a L-H-T into their innermost lane. And yes, I do realize that both the lane you were in, and the lane to your left can go straight, and maybe it was their "bad" assumption that you were turning (instead of maybe having a false blinker), but still... once the turns were initiated and all parties began going, the last lanes you should have been close to, are the ones next to that black car.

Except those turning right have the right of way. I get what you were saying, but she should not begin her turn until those going straight or turning right are cleared. Looked like that intersection could have both turns go at the same time but technically...

~Barn~
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:02 PM
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4030/4325225157_37ce7bfe91_o.jpg

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:04 PM
I'm curious what the EVO did that was so terrible. There was tons of space.

Failed to signal? That woulda pissed me off too. Those ones are annoying but not as bad as the ones that try to sideswipe you because they are on their phone and can't be bothered to drive while driving.

~Barn~
Except those turning right have the right of way. <Snip...>

Actually that's a common misconception. As the law is written in the Colorado Revised Statutes, no driver ever "has" right-of-way, the language states that you give or "yield" right-of-way.

And again... I do see what you're saying, I'm just playing devils advocate here, based on my understanding of traffic laws. Obviously we all have to be responsible for our own safety, regardless of anything painted on the roads, or written in the books.

grim
Hahaha epic thread is getting more epic!

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:06 PM
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4030/4325225157_37ce7bfe91_o.jpg

Lol omg this reminds me of my ride home today... Guy on a custom chopper basically rode with me from Thornton to Aurora. I think he was staying close to me because he couldn't use his turn signals because his left had was holding his pug inside his jacket.... Wtf? Lol

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Actually that's a common misconception. As the law is written in the Colorado Revised Statutes, no driver ever "has" right-of-way, the language states that you give or "yield" right-of-way.

And again... I do see what you're saying, I'm just playing devils advocate here, based on my understanding of traffic laws. Obviously we all have to be responsible for our own safety, regardless of anything painted on the roads, or written in the books.

Sorry cant snip! Too much work on the tele!

Lol I get what you're saying. That's basically what I do most of the time, play the devils advocate.

mxer
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Failed to signal? That woulda pissed me off too. Those ones are annoying but not as bad as the ones that try to sideswipe you because they are on their phone and can't be bothered to drive while driving.

If you get that upset everytime someone didn't signal, then you're sure to have a heart attack by 30.

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah, people are so retarded, only 20% of the people out there actually know what that skinny stalk is on the left side of their steeringwheel. Or the idiots think you're suppose to signal AFTER you start changing lanes, not actually as a warning.

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:15 PM
I said that woulda pissed me off... Im not quite sure why you think that it is some horrible flying off the handle uncontrollable raging psychotic reaction that would cause a person to have a heart attack.

I don't get nearly as mad as MG did in the vid. I might have honked and threw my left arm out to demonstrate that they should signal next time.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Sorry to break it to you fellas, but you're wrong here. The sign next to the Prius (for the left lane) says left on Youngsfield only. The middle lane, you can go straight AND turn left onto Youngsfield. Plus, follow the lines on the road, he was crossing into MY lane. The right turn lane can either go into the middle or the right lane. The left turn lane needs to stay in the left lane, so suck it. :hibye:

mdub
Awh... The lilacs smelled good on the way home

mxer
I said that woulda pissed me off... Im not quite sure why you think that it is some horrible flying off the handle uncontrollable raging psyco that would cause themselves to have a heart attack.

I don't get nearly as mad as MG did in the vid. I might have honked and threw my left arm out to demonstrate that they should signal next time.

No, I was talking about getting mad enough to switch lanes, ride super close to the offending car, flip them off then blast though an intersection. Then take the time to upload it to youtube.

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:19 PM
No, I was talking about getting mad enough to switch lanes, ride super close to the offending car, flip them off then blast though an intersection. Then take the time to upload it to youtube.

Oh... You mean the person who took the video?

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:19 PM

I found this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTjFeCo_dio&feature=relmfu) you posted on YouTube, from the one above. You seem to do it again at around :23 in. I assume your blinker was on indicating your desire to make the R-H-T, but instead of staying in either the L-middle or R-iddle lanes, [left of the Red vehicle that also turned right] (and also who didn't turn to their innermost...), you seem to want to occupy the outermost lane, which is rightfully the black cars; as they are making a L-H-T into their innermost lane. And yes, I do realize that both the lane you were in, and the lane to your left can go straight, and maybe it was their "bad" assumption that you were turning (instead of maybe having a false blinker), but still... once the turns were initiated and all parties began going, the last lanes you should have been close to, are the ones next to that black car.

In that one, if I had been going straight, which you can do from that lane, she would have hit me. So I had the right of way, which is why I honked at her dumbass.

vort3xr6
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Sorry to break it to you fellas, but you're wrong here. The sign next to the Prius (for the left lane) says left on Youngsfield only. The middle lane, you can go straight AND turn left onto Youngsfield. Plus, follow the lines on the road, he was crossing into MY lane. The right turn lane can either go into the middle or the right lane. The left turn lane needs to stay in the left lane, so suck it. :hibye:

:applause::bow:

mdub
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:20 PM
:D

Ghosty
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:21 PM
The sign next to the Prius (for the left lane) says left on Youngsfield only. The middle lane, you can go straight AND turn left onto Youngsfield. Plus, follow the lines on the road, he was crossing into MY lane. The right turn lane can either go into the middle or the right lane.
Ahh, well that explains it, it's a weird one for sure, if you can't see the preliminary direction signs.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Ahh, well that explains it, it's a weird one for sure, if you can't see the preliminary direction signs.
Even if I did go all the way to the right, he was still trying to get all the way to the right, from the left turn lane. If he wanted to turn right onto Youngsfield, the dumbass needed to be in the right turn lane. :dunno:

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:30 PM
And I honked at EVO bitch because she just pushed her way in. If she had signaled and waited, I would have let her in. But she just squeezed her way in. "Objects in wide angle gopro are closer than they appear".

BC14
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:30 PM
I always assume everyone is out to try and kill me on the bike. Hell, I even think like this in the cage, and it's kept me outta a few wrecks. Stay diligent out there.

Hoot
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Even if I did go all the way to the right, he was still trying to get all the way to the right, from the left turn lane. If he wanted to turn right onto Youngsfield, the dumbass needed to be in the right turn lane. :dunno:

Preach it brotha!!!!

Next time we are on a group ride and someone pulls this kind of crap, we will encircle them and force them to a stop, you hop on their hood and start preaching from a drivers ed manual! /endsarcasm

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:32 PM
And yes, I do overreact a lot... you can blame my mom. :lol: All us kids yell at other drivers, I'm just the only one that gets to record it.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Preach it brotha!!!!

Next time we are on a group ride and someone pulls this kind of crap, we will encircle them and force them to a stop, you hop on their hood and start preaching from a drivers ed manual! /endsarcasm
I'm not Dana!! :lol:

BC14
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:33 PM
And yes, I do overreact a lot... you can blame my mom. :lol: All us kids yell at other drivers, I'm just the only one that gets to record it.
+1 I yell a lot in the helmet, and use a certain digit quite often.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:34 PM
:applause::bow:
:hump: Now go back and draw me some pictures, bitch!! :guns:

grim
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Merp!! and I was the only one defending Wicky, shame on you guys! :lol:

~Barn~
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Merp!! and I was the only one defending Wicky, shame on you guys! :lol:

Chadwick knows I love him. I just enjoy dissecting the details. :D

Here's something I just snipped from the Colorado Driver's HB:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PXwU-rX5Emo/T44230DewNI/AAAAAAAAAOY/NPhZv9OqD58/s800/From%2520the%2520CDH.jpg

asp_125
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:40 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=I-70+%26+west+32nd,+wheatridge+co&hl=en&ll=39.761903,-105.143276&spn=0.000771,0.001101&sll=39.546266,-104.9272&sspn=0.008753,0.017617&hnear=W+32nd+Ave+%26+Interstate+70,+Applewood+West ,+Jefferson,+Colorado+80401&t=h&z=20

Let's look at the aerial view shall we?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=I-70+%26+west+32nd,+wheatridge+co&hl=en&ll=39.762079,-105.14364&spn=0.000423,0.000505&sll=39.546266,-104.9272&sspn=0.008753,0.017617&hnear=W+32nd+Ave+%26+Interstate+70,+Applewood+West ,+Jefferson,+Colorado+80401&t=h&deg=90&z=21&layer=c&cbll=39.762079,-105.14364&panoid=x-FUwAPUJN0ld3vUpBtkFg&cbp=12,179.23,,0,4.98

Can't quite read that sign, it may say "Left Turn on Youngfield Only"

From the air the leftmost turn lane clearly feeds into the left turn only lane, while the right hand turn lane feeds into the center turn/through lane.

I used to take this interchange a lot while I was working on that side of town.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I go through that intersection a lot, unfortunately. I know how it works there. :lol:

It's like people turning left at the 1st intersection from eastbound I-70 onto northbound Kipling, even though there's a sign there saying that it's not allowed. Drives me nuts. Sometimes, when I'm in the cage, I'll turn right from the light and block fuckers trying to turn left at the light from the merge lane. :twisted:

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Chadwick knows I love him. I just enjoy dissecting the details. :D

Here's something I just snipped from the Colorado Driver's HB:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PXwU-rX5Emo/T44230DewNI/AAAAAAAAAOY/NPhZv9OqD58/s800/From%2520the%2520CDH.jpg
So if you read that it says... "Complete your turn in the lane closest to you on your side of the street. And always follow the solid white lones in intersections using multiple turn lanes." Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Mother Goose
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:46 PM
K, I'm done. Back to Draw Something and catching up on Game of Thrones. :321:

madvlad
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I think this thread should be a sticky for CO legal motions

Ezzzzy1
Tue Apr 17th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I think we need to take a CSC ride up there and check it out for ourselves :lol:

If you know people are "always" doing something in a particular intersection then be on the look out 10000% for it. :slap:

Also, I know someone that might be getting a gopro group buy together. I think they are looking for 8 or so more people. Hero 2 for cost-ish. PM me

#1Townie
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 06:01 AM
For sure you should call this fuy in. If i got a call about a driver doing this and got to see this video i know he wouldnt have a job with me anymore..

Mother Goose
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 08:33 AM
I think we need to take a CSC ride up there and check it out for ourselves :lol:

If you know people are "always" doing something in a particular intersection then be on the look out 10000% for it. :slap:
Youngsfield exit off westbound I-70. :up:

I am. I think about it every time I'm in that intersection and watch for the idiots trying to cross 3 lanes. I'm sure if I wasn't aware of it, that guy would have hit me.

Mother Goose
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 08:35 AM
For sure you should call this fuy in. If i got a call about a driver doing this and got to see this video i know he wouldnt have a job with me anymore..
Old people have feelings too.... :lol:

mastap07
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 09:11 AM
it almost makes me want to get a group together and do this to cars so they know what its like. well just have to make sure we have our chains, billy clubs and crow bars like the game road rash lol

Bueller
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Old people have feelings too.... :lol:

Are you sure?

My back hurts
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM

Dont feel bad, I do the same shit, I have the worst "road rage" of anyone I know, and I dont remember who said it, but, "we" (and I say we as in motorcycle riders, because if you ride and your still alive chances are you have common sense and hand eye coordination) are just smart people surrounded by a world of stupid people, because as statistics will prove, and its not hard to tell, stupid people are out-breeding smart poeple.

Ghosty
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 08:23 AM
...because as statistics will prove, and its not hard to tell, stupid people are out-breeding smart poeple.
Ever see the movie 'Idiocracy'? If not, you should. It's all about the future of the planet after decades of stupid people breeding more, and smart people dying off. It's comedy, but scary social commentary too.

My back hurts
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Ever see the movie 'Idiocracy'? If not, you should. It's all about the future of the planet after decades of stupid people breeding more, and smart people dying off. It's comedy, but scary social commentary too.

Love that fucking movie. Poeple dont realize thats no joke. Mike judge is a genius, people are just too stupid to undersdtand his messages in the comedy he writes. Much like trey stone and matt parker. I havent seen their Book of Mormon musical yet, but I hear its amazing.

Penadam
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:01 AM
I live around that area. On the I70 WB to 32nd turn, I'll be in the right lane on the exit, turning left and almost get hit as the person behind me tries to turn into the right lane as I'm turning into the center lane and then indicating to turn into the right lane. I've always thought that's the proper way to do it, but lately I've just started swinging wide and shooting directly for the right lane (painted lines be damned).

The other one in that area that gets me is the turn from 44th WB onto youngsfield. I'll be in my car in the right most left turn lane and have people turn (not drift into, they were aiming for the outside lane the whole time) into my lane. It's never happened on the bike there, just the car, which really surprises me.

I`m Batman
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
And I honked at EVO bitch because she just pushed her way in. If she had signaled and waited, I would have let her in...

I saw your Subaru vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqapyeIMuo ... she signaled for a long time and you didn't let her in... then you ran a red light... just sayin... :king:

I watched all of your 'Idiots' vids and I think you need to calm down (some of them I wasn't even sure why you were upset, there was plenty of room) especially when you're on a small vehicle where the cars/trucks can easily run you over and kill you if they wanted to.

grim
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I saw your Subaru vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqapyeIMuo ... she signaled for a long time and you didn't let her in... then you ran a red light... just sayin... :king:

I watched all of your 'Idiots' vids and I think you need to calm down (some of them I wasn't even sure why you were upset, there was plenty of room) especially when you're on a small vehicle where the cars/trucks can easily run you over and kill you if they wanted to.

Inb4wickyprovesyouwrong

Mother Goose
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 02:57 PM
^^^ :lol:

I didn't let her in because I had already passed her and there was plenty of room behind me, where she already was. She was just one of those people that have to get that one extra vehicle up, so I said fuck you, get back behind. I think this was explained in the video description. The red light is debatable. :lol: ;)

And again....

You say there's "plenty of room" in a lot of them, obviously you've never taken footage w/ a GoPro @ the 720 setting... things are a lot closer than they look in the video.

CraigB
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 03:17 PM
it was a lane change by the bike, not the car. in any case, glad you were able to react and keep the rubber side down.