PDA

View Full Version : G-Force Powersports

vort3xr6
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Recently, I have needed to order some OEM stuff for my bikes. Their parts department has been knowledgeable and has corrected a few of my part numbers. They have kept in touch with me through-out both my orders to let me know of any delays or shipping times. They also did a great job of letting me know when my part arrived. Thumbs up.

Plus the 2012 Blue R1 with GYTR's they have on the showroom floor is straight up awesome. Makes me cream every time.

brennahm
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Nice to see a positive review.

Speaking of which I saw a dashing young homosexual riding a red camo DR-Z down Kipling this afternoon.

madvlad
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 08:44 PM
My friend Tim works in parts there, he's a good and knowledgeable dude. See him if you're there for any parts needs.

willb003
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Speaking of which I saw a dashing young homosexual riding a red camo DR-Z down Kipling this afternoon.

Did you call in his plates to the cops?

FZRguy
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Nice to see a positive review.

My hood but not me. I like fagot yellow.

Hibs
Wed Apr 18th, 2012, 11:37 PM
I was in their last weekend, bought a new helmet for my wife. I think it was Ray who helped me? Sticker price on the helmet was $224, new Scorpion EXO700. I asked if they were flexible on price, he said not really since it was a new design. So i whipped out my droid and found the same price ONLINE for $120... I told him if he would price match that I would buy it. He said give me one second, went and talked to a lady in the back, came back out and say OK we'll price match it. So I got it for $126 OTD with tax. It was a super smooth no hassle transaction. I was impressed.

vort3xr6
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 08:14 AM
lol. Henry, you know how to spot the gays from miles away.

Bueller
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 08:18 AM
He's got it built in.

http://www.ottawaskeptics.org/images/feature_image/gaydar.jpg