PDA

View Full Version : MMP Open Track Days (Thought I'd post this.)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 04:07 PM
http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/get-on-track/open-track-days/motorcycles.html

It's a great track, this would be fun, and there's plenty of good riding close by too.

rforsythe
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 04:28 PM
It's OK to make actually useful thread titles, dude. ;)

flyingmonkey
Fri May 11th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Are you planning to go this year?
I might be going in october.

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/get-on-track/open-track-days/motorcycles.html

It's a great track, this would be fun, and there's plenty of good riding close by too.

tecknojoe
Fri May 11th, 2012, 01:20 PM
How long of a drive is it from denver?

Edit: 9 hours. And i have to go into wyoming? hmmm. fuckit i'm down if others want to trailer up

Bueller
Fri May 11th, 2012, 01:34 PM
8+ hrs each way, $200 to ride for 2 hours (if your lucky), I think I'll stay local.

Foolds
Fri May 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Its Tempting.. I would love to go out and ride a day or half day.

Ghost
Fri May 11th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I've ridden MMP on the bike and in the car, to be honest, it's not my favorite track. It's flat, and typically windy as shit and tusually they'll split the track and run the two smaller, separate configurations for bike track days (and 50/50 on the car days I've been to).

So, for the money and time to drive out there, and back, and for the track experience itself, I think any of our 3 local tracks are better choices.

thankgod
Fri May 11th, 2012, 05:59 PM
This is where they are having SBK? In fucking Utah???:wtf:!!!...sigh...We need more tracks in Colorado....:p

Ghost
Fri May 11th, 2012, 09:24 PM
This is where they are having SBK? In fucking Utah???:wtf:!!!...sigh...We need more tracks in Colorado....:p

Miller was actually going to build his track out by DIA but couldn't get the tax breaks he wanted so he said F Denver and put it in his home state instead...

Matrix
Fri May 11th, 2012, 09:43 PM
This track is another level from what we have here. If you ever get a chance to ride this track you should take advantange of it. It eats tires but is a lot of fun. I would be in if a group wanted to try and get out there this summer. :up: