PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME idea.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 04:09 PM
WooHoo!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/hangover-heaven-bus-promises-relief-45-minutes-less-173949169.html

On a serious note, I think, unlike the party-pooper medical "ethics" guy (aren't they always?), that, if not abused, this is a great idea and has some real physiological benefits. My Dr. friends would give themselves saline drips and breathe pure O2 after a night out, and said it worked great. :)

Ezzzzy1
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 05:14 PM
No doubt that this works. Tackles a few of the things going on in your body because of a hangover. The tighwad commenting is worthless and is just talking out of his ass.

When I was in Medic school it was pretty common practice to party hard and hit the IV/O2 combo the next day. Tons of nurses partake in this practice as well...

Intubating the passed out guy was always funny to watch as well. I can only imagine what its like waking up with a tube down your throat :wtf:

Penadam
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Know a firefighter that shows up at the firestation at the end of a night of drinking and gets them to hang IVs.

mdub
Thu Apr 19th, 2012, 06:23 PM
:lol:....peeps like to abuse themselves...."awh i'm never gonna do that again".....