PDA

View Full Version : this dude is an idiot

enabler118
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:21 AM
this popped up on reddit.
300kmh = 186mph
damn. :squid:

Article (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/04/19/bc-motorcycle-video-victoria.html)

video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SIUTXIsJz3o#%21)

mastap07
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 07:15 AM
i agree, it took him way to long to shift into 6th gear. squid riders will learn to shift sooner :)

Bueller
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 07:26 AM
The investigators determined the video was recorded on the Trans-Canada Highway, starting just north of McKenzie Ave and ending at the Millstream Road exit. Investigators believe it occurred sometime prior to April 7, when the video was posted.

Ya think?

dragos13
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I'm guessing that guy has a REALLY tall rear sprocket and probably a smaller front sprocket. When he is passing traffic, his speedo shows around 240 km/h yet he is barely going by, let alone going twice as fast as the rest of the traffic.

Either way, what a retard...

3D
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 07:37 AM
I have no sympathy for these types when something goes wrong..... Dumb asses.....

modette99
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 08:06 AM
I do see in how going fast equals being a squid!!!

I love the play on unlicensed, that is suppose to make you think he is incapable of riding/driving. I see way too many people WITH licenses that have no clue how to ride or drive that I' do not believe it means much more then he is not paying his Province the required fee thus they make no money on him.

If the kid is smart he will have a lawyer so of course he should not talk to the police...LOL Another tactic by the article to make him look bad.

A lawyer will say, this is not his client as no proof it is. Maybe the video was found online and reposted!!! Not sure you can even tell where, when or how fast it is going.

A shot of the speedo means nothing, was it working correctly at the time of the video?

Moving so fast I could not read the signs along the roadway maybe this was shot in Europe!

Or like I said the dude found it online and reposted it for hits, or how about those damn foreign friends that visited and might of took it for a spin.

All points a lawyer will bring up, I see very little to stick unless the dude admits it is him. Posting does not mean it's him at all. Bike is registered to his mother for all we know it could be her *shrug*

vort3xr6
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 08:28 AM
I remember those days. Back when I hated myself I used to ride like that 4-5 times a week. It was pretty much a game. When the adrenal gland gets drained by other things, you have to do some crazy shit to get that rush back.

Investigators believe it occurred sometime prior to April 7, when the video was posted.

lol. Investigative reporting in Canada is phenomenal.

asp_125
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I call BS on the speed, I've seen a lot of GoPro race vids from HPR you guys post up and this one doesn't seem any faster. What do you hit at the end of the back straight? 150?

Samko
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Tip for everyone !
You always use used laptop from a pawnshop to download music or upload videos like this . Always use free WiFi , never use you real email . Use different WiFi spots, outside area where you live.

Vitesse
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Video needed a music soundtrack. :p

mdub
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Yeah... Haha

I`m Batman
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:00 PM
... his mom's bike... :lol:

grim
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Video needed a music soundtrack. :p

Good point ill see what i can do.

asp_125
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Good point ill see what i can do.

Benny Hill theme ftw

grim
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Benny Hill theme ftw

I cant use that song i have already used it in one of my videos :lol: i had something else/better in mind.

Ghost
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Tip for everyone !
You always use used laptop from a pawnshop to download music or upload videos like this . Always use free WiFi , never use you real email . Use different WiFi spots, outside area where you live.

(http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/04/18/bc-motorcycle-video-victoria.html)On Wednesday, police said (http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/04/18/bc-motorcycle-video-victoria.html) they had identified the IP address and the internet service provider used to post the anonymous video on YouTube, and had several tips from the public on the identity of the rider.

You mean "anonymous" isn't really Anonymous anymore?

As to the vid?

Meh. Isn't that nearly ever n00b ride on here?

Mother Goose
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Damn R1 riders.... :shock:

Mother Goose
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
I call BS on the speed, I've seen a lot of GoPro race vids from HPR you guys post up and this one doesn't seem any faster. What do you hit at the end of the back straight? 150?
His was uncorrected, he was actually going 110. :lol:

The Black Knight
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Looks like someone has watched one to many Ghostrider videos...

Samko
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Looks like someone has watched one to many Ghostrider videos...

Viva Patrick Furstenhoff !!! :headbang:

edj
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:18 AM
Looks to me like an average commute in Athens Greece.