PDA

View Full Version : Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Pages : [1] 2

My back hurts
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 08:11 PM
here we go, This thread is probably going to get a little crazy, but trust me its not what you think.

Topics like this get me SO heated, and when I see poeple suffer and it eventually affects the ones in my life, I loose it. So If I help just 1 person from this its worth all the heat I may take, and if you have something negative to say, PM me, ill tear you a new asshole in person.

Im not going to ramble on because the videos will explain themselves, and you can litterally type "cures cancer" into google, safe search off, youll be amazed that cancer has been cureable for a LONG time, and not with chemo.

Run From The Cure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI)

Cancer Is Serious Business (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNWciKGxihs)

And IMO the best news site on the Internet.

Natural News (http://naturalnews.com/)

Sleev
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 08:23 PM
what is that in the background? Enya? I think I just had my period

My back hurts
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Go fuck yourself, I dont need your shit here, did I not say PM me if you have negative shit to say?

#1Townie
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Wow.

LambeauXLIV
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Go fuck yourself, I dont need your shit here, did I not say PM me if you have negative shit to say?

:violin:

mauser72
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 10:02 PM

How do you expect to be taken seriously with this attitude? A comment about the poor choice in music is hardly a "negative" comment.

~Barn~
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 10:19 PM

I haven't even clicked a link yet, but that's comedy. And I fuckin' like Enya!

madvlad
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 10:27 PM
In before lockzdown! Lol

BC14
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 10:36 PM
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/704901/80686348.jpg

The Black Knight
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Oh yeah I'm so IBTL!!! as this one might get ugly...

Wrider
Fri Apr 20th, 2012, 11:06 PM
FWIW I've done a bit of research on these "cancer cures" because they've been posted on other forums. Independent studies say they're about a 10% cure rate. Drug company funded studies say they're about a 5%, and their own studies say it's a 90% cure rate... Soooo yeah.

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 05:09 AM

well you snap'd him good...hehehehahaah....

I haven't even clicked a link yet, but that's comedy. And I fuckin' like Enya!

noooooooo.......Sail Away...Sail Away....Sail Awaaay.......

I have not open the link yet. But what ever wrider finds holds its purpose. i think kid is still in school...

Back Hurt, cancer is an ill card to be given. I only wish it to folks I don't like. This is a sports bike forum. C'mon, doods here will razz anyone given the opportunity...I like to keep my opinions to a low prrrr....so i dont rattle the apple cart..:king:

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:06 AM
Cancer is the one thing i hate more than konya west.

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:07 AM
:violin:

Come play it for me

How do you expect to be taken seriously with this attitude? A comment about the poor choice in music is hardly a "negative" comment.

When its said the way it was, on an issue as serious as this one, its hardly possitive either

FWIW I've done a bit of research on these "cancer cures" because they've been posted on other forums. Independent studies say they're about a 10% cure rate. Drug company funded studies say they're about a 5%, and their own studies say it's a 90% cure rate... Soooo yeah.

I cant imagine why drug companies say its 5%, you think they are going to loose the $$$billions they make just off bogus cures for an actuall risk free cure thats literally free?

Id like to see these "independent" studies your talking about. as well as all the others

Go run with the sheeple, and enjoy your chemo

well you snap'd him good...hehehehahaah....

noooooooo.......Sail Away...Sail Away....Sail Awaaay.......

I have not open the link yet. But what ever wrider finds holds its purpose. i think kid is still in school...

Back Hurt, cancer is an ill card to be given. I only wish it to folks I don't like. This is a sports bike forum. C'mon, doods here will razz anyone given the opportunity...I like to keep my opinions to a low prrrr....so i dont rattle the apple cart..:king:

You have worse grammar than a 3 year old, and ct like one as well, ive read alot of your posts on subjects and cant take anything you say seriously. And this is a sportbike forum, but it has a section dedicated to non bike discussion....

EDIT: Keep your opinions to a low prrrr??? Remeber the forum where the biker turned wide and hit the truck straight on? Like I said I cant take anything you say seriously

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:11 AM
Come play it for me

When its said the way it was, on an issue as serious as this one, its hardly possitive either

I cant imagine why drug companies say its 5%, you think they are going to loose the $$$billions they make just off bogus cures for an actuall risk free cure thats literally free?

Id like to see these "independent" studies your talking about. as well as all the others

You have worse grammar than a 3 year old, and ct like one as well, ive read alot of your posts on subjects and cant take anything you say seriously. And this is a sportbike forum, but it has a section dedicated to non bike discussion....

Wow simmer down. No need for name calling.

mauser72
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:39 AM
So you are telling me that if you came down with cancer you would not get any modern medicine or treatments other than using weed? Have fun with your dying.

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:41 AM
Oh that's fine. My grammar is Grt 1st thing in the morning and worsens as the day progress. Was that any better, Teach?

Wrider
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 08:51 AM
If I respected you with your name calling, your elitist Boulder trust fund hippie attitude, or your general lack of niceties, I'd go find them, but I won't for a few reasons.
1. I'm feeling too lazy this morning.
2. I don't respect you for the aforementioned reasons.
3. Anything I do pull up that says anything less than your "sources" you will say was secretly funded by the drug companies to undermine the credibility and boost their bottom lines, so it'd be a loss no matter what I did.
4. If you truly believe it'll work, I've got an example of cancer that was treatable by drugs/surgery, but the holistic manner failed in a very public manner: Steve Jobs.

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 09:08 AM
Come play it for me

EDIT: Keep your opinions to a low prrrr??? Remeber the forum where the biker turned wide and hit the truck straight on? Like I said I cant take anything you say seriously
Oh as for your chemo comment. My brother had cancer. Giant pot head. Weed did nothing for him. Chemo did. He is now cancer free.

Bueller
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 09:13 AM
:lol:

Keep going, this has potential!

King Nothing
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 09:20 AM
My back hurts (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=7631)

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar7631_1.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=7631)

enough said.

Ted
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 09:49 AM

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar7631_1.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=7631)

enough said.

Got beef with Boulder county residents ?.....lol

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
I hate boulder.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:10 AM
Wow I'm glad I didnt drink too much last night and I can actually read all of this right now.

Matty
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:19 AM

Hahaha.... So are you the "Pot" or the "Kettle?"

Here, let me help you.

You have worse grammar than a 3 year old. You act like one as well. I have read a lot of your posts on subjects and cant take anything you say seriously. This is a sport bike forum. However, there is a section dedicated to non-bike discussions....

Sleev
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:25 AM
^ too funny!

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:33 AM
So you are telling me that if you came down with cancer you would not get any modern medicine or treatments other than using weed? Have fun with your dying.

You ibviously didnt watch either movie

If I respected you with your name calling, your elitist Boulder trust fund hippie attitude, or your general lack of niceties, I'd go find them, but I won't for a few reasons.
1. I'm feeling too lazy this morning.
2. I don't respect you for the aforementioned reasons.
3. Anything I do pull up that says anything less than your "sources" you will say was secretly funded by the drug companies to undermine the credibility and boost their bottom lines, so it'd be a loss no matter what I did.
4. If you truly believe it'll work, I've got an example of cancer that was treatable by drugs/surgery, but the holistic manner failed in a very public manner: Steve Jobs.

You dont know anything about me, so im not even going to get into with you over the internet on how stupid you just made yourself look.

I would find and site every source of every fund for every study you prvide. So you being lazy just means you dont have shit.

Wow steve jobs, one example. You obviously havent watched either movie all the way through either.

Oh as for your chemo comment. My brother had cancer. Giant pot head. Weed did nothing for him. Chemo did. He is now cancer free.

You, like the two above, didnt wath the movies.

None of you can really say anything until you watch BOTH movies 100% of the way through, and those are just TWO examples, I could post pages if you want me to. For those of you with an open mind, I hope you take something fromt this, and for everyone else I really dont care what you have to say, I learned you cant beat common sense into people a long time ago.

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:38 AM
Hahaha.... So are you the "Pot" or the "Kettle?"

Here, let me help you.

I may not be an english major, i type how i say it, but i at least spell correctly and in a way where poeple can actually undestand me.

RCStylin'
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:39 AM
We should not legalize pot in any way. Ever since it because pseudo legal up in Fort Collins, I've seen more and more kids smoke themselves stupid. I've been teaching for over twenty years and the situation now with how easy it is to get from a kid's perspective is alarming at minimum.

tecknojoe
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:42 AM
We should not legalize pot in any way. Ever since it because pseudo legal up in Fort Collins, I've seen more and more kids smoke themselves stupid. I've been teaching for over twenty years and the situation now with how easy it is to get from a kid's perspective is alarming at minimum.

Agree. It has surpassed the few and far between "legitimate" cases by a long shot.

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:43 AM
You iobviously didnt watch either movie

You dont know anything about me, so im not even going to get into with you over the internet on how stupid you just made yourself look.

I would find and site every source of every fund for every study you prvide. So you being lazy just means you dont have shit.

Wow steve jobs, one example. You obviously havent watched either movie all the way through either.

You, like the two above, didnt wath the movies.

None of you can really say anything until you watch BOTH movies 100% of the way through, and those are just TWO examples, I could post pages if you want me to. For those of you with an open mind, I hope you take something fromt this, and for everyone else I really dont care what you have to say, I learned you cant beat common sense into people a long time ago.
You are right i didnt. That may be because you acted like a three year old in your second post. Or it could be i am tired of the so called super plant called weed. Or maybe i just hate hippies. It could also be i watched my brother use more pot then anyone else on the face of the planet. Idk. Maybe i just want to see how far i can push you. Maybe i just want to troll your hippie thread. Maybe im just dumb.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:43 AM
Nope this is just way too easy, think I'll just watch you dig yourself into a bigger hole and put your foot right into your own mouth.

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:44 AM

People who are stupid, are going to be stupid anyway, just because they smoke pot doesnt mean thats the cause, they just found pot along the way.

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM
People who are stupid, are going to be stupid anyway, just because they smoke pot doesnt mean thats the cause, they just found pot along the way.
This is why i say legalize it all. All drugs. Win this war already. That and lsd would help more people then pot.

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM

Agree. It has surpassed the few and far between "legitimate" cases by a long shot.

Do you realize in areas where drugs are legal, the % of use is less?

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:48 AM
This is why i say legalize it all. All drugs. Win this war already. That and lsd would help more people then pot.

I agree, LSD and psychadelics have helped countless people overcome thir hard drug addiction.

tecknojoe
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM
Do you realize in areas where drugs are legal, the % of use is less?

Says who? I could not disagree more.

Get a job pothead

RCStylin'
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 10:59 AM
I agree, LSD and psychadelics have helped countless people overcome thir hard drug addiction.

You should not post on the forum any more until you come down.

You should make drugs legal so fewer people will do/abuse them? Only potheads say this because they are potheads.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:11 AM
Know your facts I'd love to see your genious big brain disprove this!

Marijuana (from the Mexican Spanish marihuana) also known as cannabis, is much more powerful today than it was 30 years ago. Marijuana is the herbal form of cannabis, and comprises the flowers, leaves and stalks of the mature female plant while hashish is the resinous, concentrated form of cannabis. Chemically, the major psychoactive compound in marijuana is Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC); it is one of 400 compounds in the plant The smoke also contains more than 150 other types of these cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), and tetrhydrocannabivarin (THCV), which can produce sensory effects unlike the psychoactive effects of THC. The pharmacology of marijuana is complex. The cannabinoids are vaporized (smoke) and then deeply inhaled. They are fatty compounds which rapidly cross from the lungs into the blood and tend to accumulate in specific regions of brain.

The immediate (acute) effects of marijuana include changes in time-sense, a loss of recent memory and impairment in attention.*There is also a general difficulty expressing simple thoughts in words. Other effects include impaired motor skills, increase in hunger, nausea, dizziness, and *- depending on the personality of the person and the context in which it is taken – altered moods such as euphoria, a state of relaxation, panic, anxiety, tension, anger, confusion and – especially when eaten –*an unpleasant sensation called depersonalization.

The*effects on your body are not good either

Marijuana smoke contains more than 150 compounds*many of which*are cancer–causing so the respiratory system including the lungs suffer the most. Common symptoms include air obstruction, chronic cough, bronchitis, decreased tolerance to exercise and cancer. An increase in heart rate can aggravate existing cardiac conditions or high blood pressure (hypertension) – so don’t take this drug if you have a weak heart.

Marijuana decreases blood testosterone levels, sperm count and motility. It also decreases sex-drive (libido) and impairs fertility as well as disrupting the female reproductive system which can impact pregnancy in adverse ways. The effect of the drug on the immune system is still unclear but recent studies in animals demonstrate that it impairs T helper cells – key cells in the immune system – which may increase the risk of cancer (by disrupting the cancer surveillance system).

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:22 AM

Now you show some facts?

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:30 AM
Now you show some facts?

Go eat some pancakes.

Jmetz
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:44 AM

On the flip side, here is a drug that is perfectly legal, available in most stores, kids can buy it, and most have given it to their children.

Side effects, which are serious consist of nausea, vomiting, sweating, appetite loss, irritability, pain in abdomen centered in the part near the liver, diarrhea and yellow skin or eyes. In some worst case scenarios, these also include liver and kidney failure, problems in the heart, coma and even death. Sometimes, people may also have problems in ulcer and bleeding problems.

Many times, some people experience trembling and pain in the side or the lower back. If you experience weakness, fatigue, bleeding and bruising, then you should talk your doctor. Other side effects include problems while urinating and blood in urine.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:49 AM
On the flip side, here is a drug that is perfectly legal, available in most stores, kids can buy it, and most have given it to their children.

Does this drug have a name? Also is this drug something kids take for recreational use? Is this drug something that grows from the earth or is it man made?

Jmetz
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 11:53 AM
Does this drug have a name? Also is this drug something kids take for recreational use? Is this drug something that grows from the earth or is it man made?

Acetaminophen.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:01 PM
Acetaminophen.

What you failed to mention about that drug is that those side effects are in liue of taking too much, when the product was first produced it was at a higher concentration level and the prescribed dosage was incorrect causing people to take too much without even knowing it. It has since been rectified and those side effects are only a threat to people who don't know how to stay within the recommended dosage.

Your argument is invalid.

mauser72
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:05 PM
This doctor Burzynski is a complete scam artist, its almost romantic to believe in a conspiracy theorie to feel like you know some great truth that others dont it's like a conformation that your parents were right when they said you were special. But when it comes down to it any attempt to research any conspiracy you will find that these kind of claims hold no water.

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:13 PM
Go eat some pancakes.
I had waffles. Im full.

Jmetz
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:13 PM
What you failed to mention about that drug is that those side effects are in liue of taking too much, when the product was first produced it was at a higher concentration level and the prescribed dosage was incorrect causing people to take too much without even knowing it. It has since been rectified and those side effects are only a threat to people who don't know how to stay within the recommended dosage.

Your argument is invalid.

Not entirely. My point is that much more harmful drugs are legal and happily doled out on the regular. Listen to a legal drug commercial on tv, by the time their done with the list of side effects it's amazing that anyone takes it much less even that it's legal.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:22 PM
Not entirely. My point is that much more harmful drugs are legal and happily doled out on the regular. Listen to a legal drug commercial on tv, by the time their done with the list of side effects it's amazing that anyone takes it much less even that it's legal.

I know what point you were getting at and that's entirely true there are a lot of drugs out there that can do more harm than good, but the reason I asked you "do people take this drug for recreation" was because weed is something that more than too many people do without even understanding the harm it can do. Alot of the drugs that are prescribed by doctors or that you see on the tv are man made drugs and the side effects are displayed and available for you to understand and take heed. When do you see commercials or ads stating the dangers of merijuana?

It's purely ignorance at its best and the people who smoke on a daily basis only focus on the way it makes them feel not what it's doing to them or how it can effect them long term.

To say that merijuana is a cure for cancer is a fucking joke.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:25 PM
Please feel free to try and correct me at any time OP I am thoroughly enjoying digging you into a deeper hole.

mauser72
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:27 PM
To say that merijuana is a cure for cancer is a fucking joke.
WORD
If liquor was still illegal people would make the same claims about it

Bueller
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:32 PM
I may not be an english major, i type how i say it, but i at least spell correctly and in a way where poeple can actually undestand me.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:42 PM
Damn. Grim is getting some. Lol. I have seen what pot has done to my family. I know all to well what it can do. I also feel instead of spending so much time effort and tax money on something that cant be beat we should sell it all legally. Product being made is nice clean places. Not in hotel bathrooms.

edj
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:50 PM
These guys aren't joking... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16804518
and that is only one of many similar studies. Maybe not "the cure" but another tool in our growing anti-cancer arsenal.

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:53 PM

Id love to see the link for your "facts"

Now you show some facts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsDic2na8co

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBj-Z-xKw9o ---> The Union (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE)

http://www.naturalnews.com/035289_radiation_cancer_stem_cells.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/cancer.html

http://budfacts.com/243/new-study-proves-that-marijuana-increases-brain-cell-formation/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/033757_cannabis_oil_cancer_cure.html

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8155-marijuana-might-cause-new-cell-growth-in-the-brain.html

http://cannabisculture.com/articles/5311.html

http://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/2010/01/04/marijuana-cures-cancer-us-government-has-known-since-1974/

http://www.alternet.org/health/142271?page=entire

Im getting bored now

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 12:55 PM
These guys aren't joking... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16804518
and that is only one of many similar studies. Maybe not "the cure" but another tool in our growing anti-cancer arsenal.

Funny thats a govt study, done in 06'

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
Big Pharma Lobbyists (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=pharmaceutical+lobby+washington&oq=phamaceutical+lobby+&aq=3lv&aqi=g-l1g-lv3&aql=1&gs_nf=1&gs_l=serp.1.3.0i13j0i13i15l3.6632.16769.0.20462.33 .25.2.0.0.2.374.4248.0j20j2j1.27.0.pfwc.1.3ACvq1Qy 4Zs&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=98f6d9d2e4b0df84)

Big Pharma Funded Drug Studies (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&q=pharmaceutical+funded+government+drug+studies&oq=pharmaceutical+funded+government+drug+studies&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_nf=1&gs_l=serp.3...43240.43908.2.44139.5.5.0.0.0.2.234. 817.0j4j1.5.0.pfwc.1.EkSCr2tDtJc&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=98f6d9d2e4b0df84)

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 01:27 PM
Id love to see the link for your "facts"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsDic2na8co

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBj-Z-xKw9o ---> The Union (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jO_ncXj7RE)

http://www.naturalnews.com/035289_radiation_cancer_stem_cells.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/cancer.html

http://budfacts.com/243/new-study-proves-that-marijuana-increases-brain-cell-formation/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/033757_cannabis_oil_cancer_cure.html

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8155-marijuana-might-cause-new-cell-growth-in-the-brain.html

http://cannabisculture.com/articles/5311.html

http://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/2010/01/04/marijuana-cures-cancer-us-government-has-known-since-1974/

http://www.alternet.org/health/142271?page=entire

Im getting bored now

You are getting bored because you have no hard factual proof of anything other than you have been brainwashed to believe the drug you smoke saves lives when really it has deteriorated your ability to type/talk like a normal average adult.

The sources of my facts are easily found I don't need to show you where i got them it's called knowing how to read and knowledge. Your "facts however are very impressive! Here let's show everyone who doesn't want to waste there time with your completely useless facts.

YouTube: seriously? I don't even have to explain how completely stupid it is to think anything posted on you tube is something to be taken seriously. Obviously wasn't factual enough to be put on real television because it is not hard evidence. I bet if I made a video showing a cardboard unicorn you'd think it was real and they existed because it was on YouTube.

Natural news: another are you serious? The name of the website is as stupid as there headliners and speaks for itself. "New study: Radiation treatments create cancer cells 30 times more potent than regular cancer cells"
Oh my god really!!!! Someone give that mother fucker the Nobel peace prize!! This is an amazing discovery!! /sarcasm No shit Sherlock do you know what chemo is? They use cancer to kill cancer for someone who claims to know so much about this you sure don't know anything, much like the idiot who wrote that article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html. Article written in 2006, do I need to say more?

See now I'm bored, why? Because I can go all day squashing your "fact" but I don't have to you are already doing it yourself every fact you post is disproved or just something that some idiot is repeating that everyone already knows.

If chemo were something that made people all warm and fuzzy inside and worked all of the time then you wouldnt be so inclined to say how bad it is etc etc. Chemo isnt supposed to be fun or a pleasurable experience it's supposed to save lives and it does. Will it work everytime? No because not all humans are created and treated equally and that right there "frend-o" is called REALITY something i dont think you have a grasp on. My mother has chemo to thank for still being alive, a sailor I served I the navy with has chemo to thank for being alive, one of my co-workers has chemo to the k for being alive. How many people do you know had cancer and now dont because they smoked weed? My guess is none you just think you know everything because you know how to roll a joint eat some chips and watch you tube videos.

Again a fucking joke!

I don't know you and I've never met you so you can take all of this with a grain of salt or you can take the alternative, either way I really don't care, I am an equal opportunity person, I hate everyone so don't take it personal.

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 01:40 PM
Finish him!

Jmetz
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:04 PM
The sources of my facts are easily found I don't need to show you where i got them it's called knowing how to read and knowledge. Your "facts however are very impressive! Here let's show everyone who doesn't want to waste there time with your completely useless facts.

http://inside-the-brain.com/2012/01/16/your-brain-on-cannabis/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html. Article written in 2006, do I need to say more?

I'm failing to see how a study that concluded in 2006 is any less relevant today unless your producing the findings of a newer study the shows this one to be invalid.

~Barn~
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:05 PM
You practically need to get high, just to listen to some of the trash that gets turned into threads on this forum!

On that note....

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:12 PM
You practically need to get high, just to listen to some of the trash that gets turned into threads on this forum!

On that note....

I was hoping you'd chime in, I know you enjoy some herbal therapy from time to time, do you think that weed is the cure for cancer?

Bueller
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:24 PM
It didn't fix me and I gave it a prolonged try.

~Barn~
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:43 PM
I was hoping you'd chime in, I know you enjoy some herbal therapy from time to time, do you think that weed is the cure for cancer?

If weed cured Cancer, Cancer would have gone the way of Polio back in the 60's or earlier.

Do I think weed can help somebody who is genuinely ill to maybe feel a little bit of pain relief, or increase their appetitite to get some better nutrition?

Do I really need to answer that?

mxer
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:48 PM
This is up there with the woman who drinks her own urine to cure her cancer. She was given a year to live, it's been 4 did it work?

Ezzzzy1
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:48 PM

He is probably talking more about what you wrote than anyone else grim... The op had NOTHING to do with smoking weed or its ability to "cure cancer". Where the hell did you think he was saying that it does? Do you even know anything about the basis of what he is saying or did you just feel the need to pick someone apart (you little thread ninja you) on stuff they never said?

Cannabinoids are different than smoking weed. Why dont you go do some research on them (as a LOT of the medical word is now days) and then come back an CONTRIBUTE to the conversation rather then tear someone a new one because you are a bad ass.

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 02:58 PM
:vader:

big53lee
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:29 PM

On that note....

LMAO:applause:

Amen Barn. LoL

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:35 PM
He is probably talking more about what you wrote than anyone else grim... The op had NOTHING to do with smoking weed or its ability to "cure cancer". Where the hell did you think he was saying that it does? Do you even know anything about the basis of what he is saying or did you just feel the need to pick someone apart (you little thread ninja you) on stuff they never said?

Cannabinoids are different than smoking weed. Why dont you go do some research on them (as a LOT of the medical word is now days) and then come back an CONTRIBUTE to the conversation rather then tear someone a new one because you are a bad ass.

It's pretty obviouse I'm not talking about what was originally posted Ej, and for the record I didn't ninja this thread into the direction it went it was already headed that way when I got in it.

I'm not picking anyone apart because I'm a bad ass, you can view it however you want to but just because they didn't flat out say it doesn't mean it isn't what was implemented.

Contrary to what you think or read I am " contributing" is it in regards to the direction Mybacknurts tought it was going to go? No, but oh fucking well not every thread stays on topic you know that, you are just as guilty about debating something that has nothing to do with the way the thread originally started out so don't give me any shit.

Whatever I'm done with this thread there are waaaaaay too many factors in the "truth" of all of this and not a single one person on this forum or anyone they know can give the right answer, There is a permanent cure, there isn't a permanent cure. This thread was by far a stupid idea, I'm going to stick with what I do best going on rides and trolling these dumb arguments.

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:36 PM
And with that I bid you a good day sir!

~Barn~
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM
So you both are coming over to watch the UFC tonight, right?
:yes:

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:46 PM
:yes:

I didn't even know you were hosting again.

Jmetz
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:46 PM
Video it.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:48 PM
It's pretty obviouse I'm not talking about what was originally posted Ej, and for the record I didn't ninja this thread into the direction it went it was already headed that way when I got in it.

I'm not picking anyone apart because I'm a bad ass, you can view it however you want to but just because they didn't flat out say it doesn't mean it isn't what was implemented.

Contrary to what you think or read I am " contributing" is it in regards to the direction Mybacknurts tought it was going to go? No, but oh fucking well not every thread stays on topic you know that, you are just as guilty about debating something that has nothing to do with the way the thread originally started out so don't give me any shit.

Whatever I'm done with this thread there are waaaaaay too many factors in the "truth" of all of this and not a single one person on this forum or anyone they know can give the right answer, There is a permanent cure, there isn't a permanent cure. This thread was by far a stupid idea, I'm going to stick with what I do best going on rides and trolling these dumb arguments.

I didnt see anywhere where he said that smoking weed cured anything. That said, all your rant was about was how smart you are for drawing that conclusion without any help from the internet. Lots of support on both sides of the cancer/weed thing and it sucks that you are not able to see both of them.

Thanks for your input, it was a good stab at getting involved sean.

TFOGGuys
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 03:49 PM
Dope may not cure cancer, but smoke enough and you won't care...

grim
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 04:00 PM
I didnt see anywhere where he said that smoking weed cured anything. That said, all your rant was about was how smart you are for drawing that conclusion without any help from the internet. Lots of support on both sides of the cancer/weed thing and it sucks that you are not able to see both of them.

Hey thanks buddy!

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 04:03 PM

Bro thats not even close to what he was trying to say. It was said before grim posted about all these meds that have side effects. The thread started to lean to how weed has NONE. grim commented on those posts. As thats the way the post went. He didnt jack shit. Go back and read page two. He simply stated the side affects of pot and now we are here. So buddy he WAS contributing to the thread.

Ezzzzy1
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 04:34 PM
Bro thats not even close to what he was trying to say. It was said before grim posted about all these meds that have side effects. The thread started to lean to how weed has NONE. grim commented on those posts. As thats the way the post went. He didnt jack shit. Go back and read page two. He simply stated the side affects of pot and now we are here. So buddy he WAS contributing to the thread.

I dont see anywhere on page 2 that looks like the conversation is even closely stating that weed has NO side effects :dunno:

What I do see on page two is people starting to twist this into a "weed" conversation and MBH telling people that is not what the videos are about. The people making this a weed conversation have not watched the videos and know nothing about the science he is talking about. So its cool that people are commenting on this thread without even knowing what the thread is about.

Wrider
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM

You're right, I don't, but I can tell your attitude, your misdemeanor, and your personality because all of them comes through in your posts. The Boulder trust fund hippie comment was because of such, and seeing as your location is Boulder, well yes it was an assumption. Oh, and are you pot, or kettle?

And nope, honestly being lazy meant I was being lazy, didn't feel like looking up a bunch of videos, news articles, etc and citing them (siting them doesn't do much). Then I went on a 175 mile ride to meet up with a whole bunch of high horsepower cars (stroker Supras, GTRs, S/C Cobras, AMG Benzes, highly modded TSis, a bunch of SRT8s, Lambo, etc. Slowest car there was a modded Speed 3, and I was by far the slowest bike ('12 ZX10, 07 GSXR1K, 08R1, 08 FZ1, and me.) Very cool meet)

Nope, didn't watch them this time (seen them before, a few months ago), and didn't believe them then either.

As for Jobs, keep in mind he had as much money to do whatever he wanted with whatever herbal/holistic medicines he wanted, but when it was first discovered, it would have taken a 2 hour surgery, 3 days of recovery, and a re-scan to make sure he was clear.

Plenty of my friends are avid pot heads. Personally I don't partake, but I don't care if they do, and I do agree it helps out with pain/eating disorders, and I'm for legalization no matter what you may believe. I just don't think you can claim it's a cure for cancer based on a few people smoking out and claiming that's what caused their cancer to disappear. Reminds me of the movie "Contagion". Pretty good movie in it's own right, I'd recommend it, even if not just for this reason.

~Barn~
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 04:43 PM
<Snip...>Reminds me of the movie "Contagion". Pretty good movie in it's own right, I'd recommend it, <Snip...>

Cool. I'll (egh-hmm) borrow it from the Internet now.

Wrider
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 04:58 PM
Cool. I'll (egh-hmm) borrow it from the Internet now.

You illegal sumbitch! :guns::guns::guns:

How do you think I watched it???

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 05:16 PM
Another long winded bullshit thread for the archives..

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 05:40 PM
I dont see anywhere on page 2 that looks like the conversation is even closely stating that weed has NO side effects :dunno:

What I do see on page two is people starting to twist this into a "weed" conversation and MBH telling people that is not what the videos are about. The people making this a weed conversation have not watched the videos and know nothing about the science he is talking about. So its cool that people are commenting on this thread without even knowing what the thread is about.

Dude.. just go get high. I might do the same.

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 05:58 PM
Dewd.... No....0f all people to partake. Say it is not true. ;)

My back hurts
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 06:38 PM
You are getting bored because you have no hard factual proof of anything other than you have been brainwashed to believe the drug you smoke saves lives when really it has deteriorated your ability to type/talk like a normal average adult.

YouTube: seriously? I don't even have to explain how completely stupid it is to think anything posted on you tube is something to be taken seriously. Obviously wasn't factual enough to be put on real television because it is not hard evidence. I bet if I made a video showing a cardboard unicorn you'd think it was real and they existed because it was on YouTube.

Natural news: another are you serious? The name of the website is as stupid as there headliners and speaks for itself. "New study: Radiation treatments create cancer cells 30 times more potent than regular cancer cells"
Oh my god really!!!! Someone give that mother fucker the Nobel peace prize!! This is an amazing discovery!! /sarcasm No shit Sherlock do you know what chemo is? They use cancer to kill cancer for someone who claims to know so much about this you sure don't know anything, much like the idiot who wrote that article.

See now I'm bored, why? Because I can go all day squashing your "fact" but I don't have to you are already doing it yourself every fact you post is disproved or just something that some idiot is repeating that everyone already knows.

If chemo were something that made people all warm and fuzzy inside and worked all of the time then you wouldnt be so inclined to say how bad it is etc etc. Chemo isnt supposed to be fun or a pleasurable experience it's supposed to save lives and it does. Will it work everytime? No because not all humans are created and treated equally and that right there "frend-o" is called REALITY something i dont think you have a grasp on. My mother has chemo to thank for still being alive, a sailor I served I the navy with has chemo to thank for being alive, one of my co-workers has chemo to the k for being alive. How many people do you know had cancer and now dont because they smoked weed? My guess is none you just think you know everything because you know how to roll a joint eat some chips and watch you tube videos.

Again a fucking joke!

I don't know you and I've never met you so you can take all of this with a grain of salt or you can take the alternative, either way I really don't care, I am an equal opportunity person, I hate everyone so don't take it personal.

ROFL

This is up there with the woman who drinks her own urine to cure her cancer. She was given a year to live, it's been 4 did it work?

Well is she cancer free? Or living with cancer?

This, I never said SMOKING cannabis cured anything, injested cannabis is a different ball game.

This

You're right, I don't, but I can tell your attitude, your misdemeanor, and your personality because all of them comes through in your posts. The Boulder trust fund hippie comment was because of such, and seeing as your location is Boulder, well yes it was an assumption. Oh, and are you pot, or kettle?

And nope, honestly being lazy meant I was being lazy, didn't feel like looking up a bunch of videos, news articles, etc and citing them (siting them doesn't do much). Then I went on a 175 mile ride to meet up with a whole bunch of high horsepower cars (stroker Supras, GTRs, S/C Cobras, AMG Benzes, highly modded TSis, a bunch of SRT8s, Lambo, etc. Slowest car there was a modded Speed 3, and I was by far the slowest bike ('12 ZX10, 07 GSXR1K, 08R1, 08 FZ1, and me.) Very cool meet)

Nope, didn't watch them this time (seen them before, a few months ago), and didn't believe them then either.

As for Jobs, keep in mind he had as much money to do whatever he wanted with whatever herbal/holistic medicines he wanted, but when it was first discovered, it would have taken a 2 hour surgery, 3 days of recovery, and a re-scan to make sure he was clear.

Plenty of my friends are avid pot heads. Personally I don't partake, but I don't care if they do, and I do agree it helps out with pain/eating disorders, and I'm for legalization no matter what you may believe. I just don't think you can claim it's a cure for cancer based on a few people smoking out and claiming that's what caused their cancer to disappear. Reminds me of the movie "Contagion". Pretty good movie in it's own right, I'd recommend it, even if not just for this reason.

Your making yoursell look stupid, you obviously havent seen the video. The video has nothing to do with smoking weed. And it even states in the video, "you can smoke all you want and it wont cure anything" like I said before Ingested cannabis is a different story.

mdub
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 06:45 PM
I saw parts of the video dewd...quiet a pull at ur hrt strings. Father's portion.

#1Townie
Sat Apr 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM
What? Or i might just get drunk. Drunk posting for Saturday night.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:06 AM

What? Or i might just get drunk. Drunk posting for Saturday night.

What? I thought you of all people would get this! lol... I kid I kid. Honestly the Drunk Saturday Night thread should be started, people are allowed to post from 10pm-2am on saturday night till sunday morning. Only rule: you have to be drunk to post :lol:

...and my back hurts (we need to get your name changed, MBH? little shorter) I may be on the same page as you but you need to c-hill ouuut. This was a disaster from the second you started this thread. A lot of the heat is coming from people that purely didnt like your approach. While you cant stop the trollers you can at least attract more of the intellectuals by a least starting the thread politely.

Either way, this is the best post of it all:

Dope may not cure cancer, but smoke enough and you won't care...

And who the hell is anyone else to tell you you cant!

My back hurts
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 07:44 AM
What? I thought you of all people would get this! lol... I kid I kid. Honestly the Drunk Saturday Night thread should be started, people are allowed to post from 10pm-2am on saturday night till sunday morning. Only rule: you have to be drunk to post :lol:

...and my back hurts (we need to get your name changed, MBH? little shorter) I may be on the same page as you but you need to c-hill ouuut. This was a disaster from the second you started this thread. A lot of the heat is coming from people that purely didnt like your approach. While you cant stop the trollers you can at least attract more of the intellectuals by a least starting the thread politely.

Either way, this is the best post of it all:

And who the hell is anyone else to tell you you cant!

Change my name? Im 6'6'' and broke my back when I was 14, so i have a few back problems, and when I ride for extended periods of time, my back hurts. I appreciate somone sticking up for me, and I agree I may hae been a little too passionate, but you've been there, we all have. There are just those subjects that resonate with us a little more than others. And I did tell people to PM me with any heat, which obviously fell on empty ears.

And im not sayin chemo DOESNT work, you could destroy an entire star if you blasted enough radiation at it, but with the Billions if not Trillions we have spent on cancer research, we are still using methods developed in the 80's???

Ezzzzy1
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:06 AM
Change my name? Im 6'6'' and broke my back when I was 14, so i have a few back problems, and when I ride for extended periods of time, my back hurts. I appreciate somone sticking up for me, and I agree I may hae been a little too passionate, but you've been there, we all have. There are just those subjects that resonate with us a little more than others. And I did tell people to PM me with any heat, which obviously fell on empty ears.

And im not sayin chemo DOESNT work, you could destroy an entire star if you blasted enough radiation at it, but with the Billions if not Trillions we have spent on cancer research, we are still using methods developed in the 80's???

Im not telling you to change your name just saying it hard to write and sometimes is weird to see in a sentence :lol: its like a statement in the middle of a question..."where are you riding to today my back hurts?"

Lots of people around here that stir shit up just to do it so dont take it to personally. Give it some time and you will see....

DeKay
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:21 AM
And I did tell people to PM me with any heat, which obviously fell on empty ears.

It doesn't work that way around here. Post on a public forum and you will get a public response. Why should your views be public while others that may conflict with yours be restricted?
If you want a one sided discussion start a blog and you can regulate responses. Post on the CSC and someone will argue the sky is never blue just for the sake of arguing.

My back hurts
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:25 AM
Im not telling you to change your name just saying it hard to write and sometimes is weird to see in a sentence :lol: its like a statement in the middle of a question..."where are you riding to today my back hurts?"

Lots of people around here that stir shit up just to do it so dont take it to personally. Give it some time and you will see....

I know it can be a little awkward to say/read, but people can abreviate MBH or something, I dont have a nickname or anything close to it.

Thats what Ive heard, but It takes alot if anything to get under my skin. Im sure ive waved to half the people im ardueing with. And if these guys want to be so closed minded, more power to em', doesnt affect me any. But i at least know I got some parts of their brain firing that have neve fired up before.

Wrider
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:53 AM

Ouch, bet that couldn't have felt good... Out of curiosity, how do you handle an SV, and why aren't you on something like an FZ or a Z like I have?

I agree on the chemo thing. Not the best for sure, but it is the best we currently have.

Oh and I saw this, thought it would be a good addition to the thread...
17 YO high schooler creates cancer-killing nanoparticles (http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/17-year-old-wins-100k-for-creating-cancer-killing-nanoparticle-2011128/)

#1Townie
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:23 AM

Thats a simple way to look at chemo. Yeah its the same name but how the docs use it has changed. The way you word it makes it sound like it is the same as it was back then. We had cell phones in the 80s. Can you really try to compare the ones from the 80s to the ones we have now? They do the same thing but at the same time they are two different worlds. How about cars? Could you even cme close to comparing the first cars to what we have today?

Look i agree with you to a point. The problem is pot has some set backs like anything else. Im not a big fan of it. Thats my feelings. Having people shove pot down our throats as some super plant gets old. Cool you smoke have fun. I dont like it. There are many things out there that have been banned that could help some or hurt others. Honestly bro im with ya. My first few statements about legalizing everything is how i feel. People want to get high they will get high. I say let it all back on the market. Let docs study and play with all of it. Look at all the things meth did for people. Why not let the docs work the bugs out of it.

As for being serious in the post. I find that very hard when your second post was telling someone to fuck off. Okay maybe this means that much to you. Thats fine, but we are all riders. We all have that goofy smartass attitude from time to time. People are going to have fun. Its why we are here. Not to be serous all the time. With all the politics and the Zimmerman threads i think serious has been about tapped out. Ease up a bit and smile as most the trolling on this forum is just to get smiles.

Penadam
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM

You're aware that chemo and radiation therapy are not the same thing, right?

My back hurts
Sun Apr 22nd, 2012, 12:56 PM
Ouch, bet that couldn't have felt good... Out of curiosity, how do you handle an SV, and why aren't you on something like an FZ or a Z like I have?

I agree on the chemo thing. Not the best for sure, but it is the best we currently have.

Oh and I saw this, thought it would be a good addition to the thread...
17 YO high schooler creates cancer-killing nanoparticles (http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/17-year-old-wins-100k-for-creating-cancer-killing-nanoparticle-2011128/)

Thats extremely impressive, im not surprised she used gold and iron oxides. True colloidal silver, not ionic silver claiming to be colloidal, is one of the most powerfull anti-viral and anti-bacterial you can find.

What do you mean how do I handle my sv?

Thats a simple way to look at chemo. Yeah its the same name but how the docs use it has changed. The way you word it makes it sound like it is the same as it was back then. We had cell phones in the 80s. Can you really try to compare the ones from the 80s to the ones we have now? They do the same thing but at the same time they are two different worlds. How about cars? Could you even cme close to comparing the first cars to what we have today?

Just becaus they look different doesnt mean they are different. They still use ALL of the same principles for functionality, just like radiation therapy

Edit: Cars actually were better back when they were invented. Everyhting that wasnt metal or wood, was made of HEMP, and it ran on HEMP ETHANOL. And in the 40's they had 100-200mpg vapor injected engies. Shell bought the patents and burried them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJerAkLhuY---> Gas Hole (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn9iSrPaSu4&feature=related)

You're aware that chemo and radiation therapy are not the same thing, right?

More often then not, chemo and radiation go hand in hand.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:56 AM

Marijuana (from the Mexican Spanish marihuana) also known as cannabis, is much more powerful today than it was 30 years ago. Marijuana is the herbal form of cannabis, and comprises the flowers, leaves and stalks of the mature female plant while hashish is the resinous, concentrated form of cannabis. Chemically, the major psychoactive compound in marijuana is Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC); it is one of 400 compounds in the plant The smoke also contains more than 150 other types of these cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), and tetrhydrocannabivarin (THCV), which can produce sensory effects unlike the psychoactive effects of THC. The pharmacology of marijuana is complex. The cannabinoids are vaporized (smoke) and then deeply inhaled. They are fatty compounds which rapidly cross from the lungs into the blood and tend to accumulate in specific regions of brain.

The immediate (acute) effects of marijuana include changes in time-sense, a loss of recent memory and impairment in attention.*There is also a general difficulty expressing simple thoughts in words. Other effects include impaired motor skills, increase in hunger, nausea, dizziness, and *- depending on the personality of the person and the context in which it is taken – altered moods such as euphoria, a state of relaxation, panic, anxiety, tension, anger, confusion and – especially when eaten –*an unpleasant sensation called depersonalization.

The*effects on your body are not good either

Marijuana smoke contains more than 150 compounds*many of which*are cancer–causing so the respiratory system including the lungs suffer the most. Common symptoms include air obstruction, chronic cough, bronchitis, decreased tolerance to exercise and cancer. An increase in heart rate can aggravate existing cardiac conditions or high blood pressure (hypertension) – so don’t take this drug if you have a weak heart.

Marijuana decreases blood testosterone levels, sperm count and motility. It also decreases sex-drive (libido) and impairs fertility as well as disrupting the female reproductive system which can impact pregnancy in adverse ways. The effect of the drug on the immune system is still unclear but recent studies in animals demonstrate that it impairs T helper cells – key cells in the immune system – which may increase the risk of cancer (by disrupting the cancer surveillance system).

Since he didn't debate this I will :D

Not sure where you found these facts, but seem :bs:

Marijuana is the herbal form of cannabis, and comprises the flowers, leaves and stalks of the mature female plant -Flowers are from the male plant which is NOT smoked! Buds are what they actually mean. Next, unless you are a poor hippy you do not smoke tHje leaves or stalks.

The cannabinoids are vaporized (smoke) and then deeply inhaled - smoking and vaporizing are a different process! One actually burns the entire product and one only heats the product to extract the THC!

Common symptoms include air obstruction, chronic cough, bronchitis, decreased tolerance to exercise and cancer. - Again, all effects of smoke and their are other options to avoid this! These side effects are true for anything smoked and put into the lungs.

Marijuana smoke contains more than 150 compounds*many of which*are cancer–causing so the respiratory system including the lungs suffer the most. Many of the cancer causing toxins occur when you smoke the product. Vaporizing, liquid drops, edibles, drinks, etc have all found ways to get the THC without the smoke toxins.

decreased tolerance to exercise and weak heart.- Many pro athletes have been caught for Marijuana - Here are just a few...
Ricky Williams, Josh Howard, Randy Moss, Michael Phelps, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Nick Diaz, Carmelo Anthony, Allen Iverson, LeBron James, Ferguson Jenkins, Joe Pepitone , Usain Bolt .....list goes on and on... http://suburra.com/blog/2009/11/30/world-class-athletes-promote-marijuana/
http://newsone.com/98611/top-5-weedhead-athletes/

anxiety - This is actually one of the things it is prescribed by doctors to treat! Been proven over and over to work.

Marijuana decreases blood testosterone levels - This has never been proved and even so no more than alcohol
Government experts concede that pot has no permanent effect on the male or female reproductive systems.1 A few studies have suggested that heavy marijuana use may have a reversible, suppressive effect on male testicular function.2 A recent study by Dr. Robert Block has refuted earlier research suggesting that pot lowers testosterone or other sex hormones in men or women.3 In contrast, heavy alcohol drinking is known to lower testosterone levels and cause impotence. A couple of lab studies indicated that very heavy marijuana smoking might lower sperm counts. However, surveys of chronic smokers have turned up no indication of infertility or other abnormalities.

It also decreases sex-drive (libido) - Studies on this too, but bottom line is ask anyone that smokes pot regularly and they will laugh at this. or better yet ask their wives/gf who gets bugged for sex daily! :lol:

OK, I AM TIRED OF ANSWERING. THIS LINK HAS SOME INFORMATION AND ALL ARE BACKED UP WITH REFERENCES. http://norml.org/library/health-reports/item/norml-s-marijuana-health-mythology#16

P.S. As for curing cancer I highly doubt that and causes a good laugh! :lol: :lol:

And lastly to discredit Grim and show he is not a reliable witness!!!! :D

I didn't even know you were hosting again. Lies I PM'd him about this on Friday and my "sent" box has proof! And showing how much he was active on this thread shows he was online! :lol:

Zach929rr
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:00 AM

+1 Internets

Well played.

Jmetz
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:33 AM

Marijuana is the herbal form of cannabis, and comprises the flowers, leaves and stalks of the mature female plant -Flowers are from the male plant which is NOT smoked! Buds are what they actually mean. Next, unless you are a poor hippy you do not smoke tHje leaves or stalks.

anxiety - This is actually one of the things it is prescribed by doctors to treat! Been proven over and over to work.

The buds are also referred to as flowers, ask any grower. And it can cause anxiety, I'll attest to that, and I've seen it enough in others as well.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
The buds are also referred to as flowers, ask any grower. And it can cause anxiety, I'll attest to that, and I've seen it enough in others as well. Technically I guess this is true, but I've personally seen giant white pedaled flowers on male plants! Do we go buy our girls "flowers" that are not those pretty colorful leaf things? Only male Marijuana plants produce the pretty petals (aka flowers)!

Yes, but as YOU stated, drugs like Tylenol can also cause these things, but is not the norm. Hell I know people that get severe anxiety from one cup of coffee! Just saying they use it to treat anxiety as well! Also that anxiety usually only occurs when your body is first getting use to it and not the daily user as it is prescribed to.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
And it can cause anxiety, I'll attest to that, and I've seen it enough in others as well.

It goes both ways... Nothing better than watching a rookie take a massive bong rip :lol:

Nate, Canabinoids are way more complex than smoke that has been vaporized. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
It goes both ways... Nothing better than watching a rookie take a massive bong rip :lol:

Nate, Canabinoids are way more complex than smoke that has been vaporized. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid
I understand that THC isn't the only thing that gives the high feeling, but from what I have read only like two cannabinoids really even get noted as giving a "high" effect; Tetrahydrocannabinol and recently Cannabidiol.

Actually here is something about this thread on Cannabidiol! Medically, it has been shown to relieve convulsion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convulsion), inflammation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflammation), anxiety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety), and nausea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nausea), as well as inhibit cancer cell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_cell) growth. Maybe there is more to the cancer thing that we thought!

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Using alcohol to compare weed to is lame. Also played out. I havent seen anyone ever say that weed is more dangerous to anything. I hate that argument. Also dont give the legal debate. Last i seen there ate more pot stores then liquor stores. As far as the card? Get out of here. Its a joke.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 11:49 AM
I understand that THC isn't the only thing that gives the high feeling, but from what I have read only like two cannabinoids really even get noted as giving a "high" effect; Tetrahydrocannabinol and recently Cannabidiol.

Actually here is something about this thread on Cannabidiol! Medically, it has been shown to relieve convulsion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convulsion), inflammation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflammation), anxiety (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety), and nausea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nausea), as well as inhibit cancer cell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_cell) growth. Maybe there is more to the cancer thing that we thought!

When they use it in the oils it has no intoxicating or "high" effects. It is VERY strong with some cancers and they are saying its uses are endless.

Im usually not a big alternative medicine kinda guy (for say) but this is being used in the mainstream now and its effects on some people are life changing.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:02 PM
Maybe there is more to the cancer thing that we thought!

That is why MBH originally posted the videos (or at least it was the direction he was going)... Everyone just spun it into a "weed" conversation and went off the deep end with it.

Weed doesnt cure but it allows people to live that are terminal or "un-fixable". It is making HUGE differences in people with autism and they expect a lot of discoveries in the coming future.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:03 PM
When they use it in the oils it has no intoxicating or "high" effects. It is VERY strong with some cancers and they are saying its uses are endless.

Im usually not a big alternative medicine kinda guy (for say) but this is being used in the mainstream now and its effects on some people are life changing. Oh yeah for sure it is! I’ve seen it personally change people’s lives for the better! Anyone saying Marijuana does not have great medical benefits is just ignorant!

Using alcohol to compare weed to is lame. Also played out. I havent seen anyone ever say that weed is more dangerous to anything. I hate that argument. Also dont give the legal debate. Last i seen there ate more pot stores then liquor stores. As far as the card? Get out of here. Its a joke. Why is the comparison lame? It is a valid comparison seeing as one is legal and proven more dangerous than the illegal counterpart! Goes to show that just because something is legal does not make it safe; just the government’s policy on how they classify it. Not to mention alcohol really has no medical benefits when Marijuana does! Also I highly doubt there are more “pot stores” than liquor stores in our state (if that is what you meant since you wrote “ate” :lol: ). Last the card is a joke? Really? You do understand Marijuana does help many people with pain and is safer and less addicting than pain killers? Yes the card may be given out too easily, but there are many legit cases where people use it for things other than to get high!

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 12:05 PM
That is why MBH originally posted the videos (or at least it was the direction he was going)... Everyone just spun it into a "weed" conversation and went off the deep end with it.

Weed doesnt cure but it allows people to live that are terminal or "un-fixable". It is making HUGE differences in people with autism and they expect a lot of discoveries in the coming future. True! Hey studies HAVE shown it inhibits cancer cell growth, so maybe MBH video wasn't that far off! (just think he debated this wrong with his responses)

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:02 PM
Oh yeah for sure it is! I’ve seen it personally change people’s lives for the better! Anyone saying Marijuana does not have great medical benefits is just ignorant!

Why is the comparison lame? It is a valid comparison seeing as one is legal and proven more dangerous than the illegal counterpart! Goes to show that just because something is legal does not make it safe; just the government’s policy on how they classify it. Not to mention alcohol really has no medical benefits when Marijuana does! Also I highly doubt there are more “pot stores” than liquor stores in our state (if that is what you meant since you wrote “ate” :lol: ). Last the card is a joke? Really? You do understand Marijuana does help many people with pain and is safer and less addicting than pain killers? Yes the card may be given out too easily, but there are many legit cases where people use it for things other than to get high!

Actually alcohol has a ton of useful benefits. Alcohol is only dangerous in the wrong hands. Thousands of people use it everyday without hurting themselves or others. Also if you want to compare the two lets do it. Lets go pound for pound. What has the higher potency? What gets you fucked up faster? Maybe if i shot up alcohol like meth it would be about the same.

Look man this isnt a debate as to what is beteer for you alcohol or pot. Both can be abused and when its done can affect the lives of the person abusing it. Dont tell me weed doesnt affect people in a negative manor. I have seen it with my own eyes.

My comment on the card is also referring to how it makes it no longer illegal. I mean i dont even smoke pot and i seem to understand it more then people who do. I would say a good 60% of people that have a card do it just to get high. I like to get high they every now and then for fun. Its fun. At least i dont hide behind some idea that im supporting some super plant that will one day save the world while i get high.

Before people go off and call me a druggie i enjoy my spare time. I have no family and could really care less about the views of people who dont enjoy life in the same matter that i do.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 02:41 PM
Actually alcohol has a ton of useful benefits. Alcohol is only dangerous in the wrong hands. Thousands of people use it everyday without hurting themselves or others. Also if you want to compare the two lets do it. Lets go pound for pound. What has the higher potency? What gets you fucked up faster? Maybe if i shot up alcohol like meth it would be about the same.

Look man this isnt a debate as to what is beteer for you alcohol or pot. Both can be abused and when its done can affect the lives of the person abusing it. Dont tell me weed doesnt affect people in a negative manor. I have seen it with my own eyes.

My comment on the card is also referring to how it makes it no longer illegal. I mean i dont even smoke pot and i seem to understand it more then people who do. I would say a good 60% of people that have a card do it just to get high. I like to get high they every now and then for fun. Its fun. At least i dont hide behind some idea that im supporting some super plant that will one day save the world while i get high.

Before people go off and call me a druggie i enjoy my spare time. I have no family and could really care less about the views of people who dont enjoy life in the same matter that i do. I have never heard of a person being prescribed alcohol for a illness like it is with Marijuana. Prove me wrong and show me the facts of where you see this done on regular basis; if it is true would be way easier than Marijuana since it is legal. I bet all you find is how one glass of wine is good for the heart. As I have said before my GF is a nurse in the ICU department and they get daily cases with alcoholics, but never one for Marijuana (minus maybe a car crash, but people should not be on it while driving either). She even claims the withdrawals she sees are worse than people coming off of heroin or meth. As with other threads there have been plenty of people that have posted how they know someone who takes Marijuana medically and it works. My buddy has Ankylosing spondylitis and was on pain pills for years. He was basically a zombie on them and could barely have a conversation. He got on Medical Marijuana and it helped his pain better and he was not a zombie anymore.

I am down to go pound for pound to compare the two, but you will lose! Go visit any ER or ICU or pull up the deaths per year and compare them! Have you ever heard of someone needing a transplant for Marijuana? Yet there are thousands dying each year fromCirrhosis, but I have never heard of a transplant needed for Marijuana. Bring the facts though if you want to compare!

Higher potency? Serious man? One can kill you if taken enough of it, but Marijuana has NEVER had a overdose! That is enough right there! Does your body try to reject and purge (throw up) if you take in too much Marijuana; no! But almost all of us that have drank have thrown up and been sick the next day.

Messed up faster? Probably equal there depending on how fast you can drink! Don’t forget you can get Everclear (190 proof) and take a few swigs of that and be drunk in minutes! All and all how many people do you see on a Friday/Saturday night rowdy from weed compared to alcohol?

You state you seem to know Marijuana better than most, but you bring no facts to the board and seem to ignore all the alcohol related deaths compared to Marijuana. Even people that don’t smoke it see which is deadlier and have expressed that opinion on this board.

Not saying Marijuana is good for you, but making it seem like it will ruin lives is a bit of a stretch….

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
Sehaha so because people abuse things we should ban it? I drink. ALOT. have been doing so for about 1520 years. Liver is fine. No shakes. No addiction. By the way you are posting you are saying that i will die from drinking.
Okay lets do a little test. You get a whole pound of weed. I will bring over a pound of whiskey. I will take a shot every time you smoke a whole bowl. I will find a leo to come over and do tests to see who gets fucked up first. Btw im not paying for your end. Just mine.

As for knowledge.

Moderate drinkers tend to have better health and live longer than those who are either abstainers or heavy drinkers. In addition to having fewer heart attacks and strokes, moderate consumers of alcoholic beverages (beer, wine and distilled spirits or liquor) are generally less likely to suffer strokes, diabetes, arthritis, enlarged prostate, dementia (including Alzheimer's disease), and several major cancers.

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/AlcoholAndHealth.html

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Sehaha so because people abuse things we should ban it? I drink. ALOT. have been doing so for about 1520 years. Liver is fine. No shakes. No addiction. By the way you are posting you are saying that i will die from drinking.
Okay lets do a little test. You get a whole pound of weed. I will bring over a pound of whiskey. I will take a shot every time you smoke a whole bowl. I will find a leo to come over and do tests to see who gets fucked up first. Btw im not paying for your end. Just mine.

As for knowledge.

Moderate drinkers tend to have better health and live longer than those who are either abstainers or heavy drinkers. In addition to having fewer heart attacks and strokes, moderate consumers of alcoholic beverages (beer, wine and distilled spirits or liquor) are generally less likely to suffer strokes, diabetes, arthritis, enlarged prostate, dementia (including Alzheimer's disease), and several major cancers.

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/AlcoholAndHealth.html (http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/AlcoholAndHealth.html)

You are fooling yourself if you think your liver is as healthy as a non-drinker if you drink A LOT like you say! The fact here is you are still young and that same liver/kindey has to work for another 50 years, but you have damaged it if you drink more than 4 drinks a day! Other than the facts and having a gf who does this for a living I lived with a alcoholic stepfather for many years who preached the same thing about alcohol. You know where he is now…dead…and yes from alcohol! Not saying you will die, because for some reason it effects others more than some, but continue to drink a lot everyday and it will damage your liver/kidney and alcoholics are not eligible for a liver/kidney transplant! So if that liver does go, you are shit out of luck and have to live for as long as they work. It is not a nice death either!

Challenge accepted, but we will do it till one of us dies or falls over and goes unconscious (no need for a Leo)! Like I said you need to look up the facts on Marijuana because you could smoke a pound and be ok (yes you will messed up, but you will not die). My friend even had a chihuahua who weighs less than 5 pounds eat an entire ounce of weed and he lived! You drink a couple 5th’s of 80 proof and you WILL get alcohol poisoning because the facts are your liver/kidney can only filter out so much before they shut down! It is simple math and documented when they do BAC levels!

Moderate drinkers are not someone who drinks everyday more than 4 drinks per day! Moderate drinkers are probably like once a week drinkers who drink a few drinks! You saying you drink a lot does not make me think you are a moderate drinker, so you may want to rethink how you drinking is helping to get fewer heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, etc. Like I said my stepfather preached this to me all day when he was drunk….

Explanation of BAC levels:

.020 Light to moderate drinkers begin to feel some effects.
.040 Most people begin to feel relaxed.
.060 Judgment is somewhat impaired.
.080 Definite impairment of muscle coordination and driving skills. This is the legal intoxication level in most states (including California).
.100 Clear deterioration of reaction time and control. This is legally drunk in all states.
.120 Vomiting usually occurs (unless this level is reached slowly or a person has developed a tolerance to alcohol).
.150 Balance and movement are impaired. At this BAC. level an equivalent of 1/2 pint of whiskey is circulating in the blood stream.
.150-.25 Most people begin to experience blackouts
.300 Many people lose consciousness.
.400 Most people lose consciousness and some die.
.450 Breathing stops. This is a fatal dose for most people.
http://www.lmu.edu/Page25066.aspx (http://www.lmu.edu/Page25066.aspx)

ALCOHOL POISONING http://www.intoxikon.com/Pubs/Facts%20on%20ALCOHOL%20POISONING_4_7_05.pdf (http://www.intoxikon.com/Pubs/Facts%20on%20ALCOHOL%20POISONING_4_7_05.pdf)

For a 100 lb. man or woman drinking very
quickly, it would only require about 8-10
drinks in an hour to reach the lethal level

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
OH AND DON'T THINK IT IS ONLY THE LIVER/KIDNEYS :D

http://www.nt.gov.au/health/healthdev/health_promotion/bushbook/volume2/chap1/body_alcohol.gif

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Went to see how many deaths caused by alcohol this year and it changes so fast they had to do a live total:
http://www.worldometers.info/alcohol/ (http://www.worldometers.info/alcohol/)

At 778,503 when I checked it at 4pm!

According to WHO, worldwide alcohol causes 1.8 million deaths (3.2% of total) and 58.3 million (4% of total) of Disability-Adjusted Life Years (DALYs). Unintentional injuries alone account for about one third of the 1.8 million deaths, while neuro-psychiatric conditions account for close to 40% of the 58.3 million DALYs.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:04 PM
Hahaha bro you have no idea what you are talking about. Let me know when you 2000 bucks to blow. Im down you seem like a cool guy to hang out with. Im sure i have ten bucks in change for whiskey. We will go until you pass out. Lol.

No really man you need to stop judging drinkers with such a closed mind. I dont drink everyday. My liver failing? Maybe when im 80. I hope i dont make it to 70. I live to live. Im not a alcoholic. If i needed a transplant i wouldnt have a issue getting one. You seem to read into things more then you should.

So for real man let me know when you want to do this. I will brimg some extra lighters for you.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Hahaha bro you have no idea what you are talking about. Let me know when you 2000 bucks to blow. Im down you seem like a cool guy to hang out with. Im sure i have ten bucks in change for whiskey. We will go until you pass out. Lol.

No really man you need to stop judging drinkers with such a closed mind. I dont drink everyday. My liver failing? Maybe when im 80. I hope i dont make it to 70. I live to live. Im not a alcoholic. If i needed a transplant i wouldnt have a issue getting one. You seem to read into things more then you should.

So for real man let me know when you want to do this. I will brimg some extra lighters for you. yeah man, I made up all those stats and webpages! I also made up that alocholocis can't get a transplant when that is common knowledge! Seems like you are the type to not change your mind even when it is laid out for you!

I got $2000 bucks right now, so say when! I'll prove facts are facts!

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Okay this weekend. What day is good for you? And im not saying what you are posting isnt true. Im saying you are over reading it. More people die from car accidents. Should we ban those?

TFOGGuys
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Take video...post to youtube...hilarity ensues

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:41 PM
Okay this weekend. What day is good for you? And im not saying what you are posting isnt true. Im saying you are over reading it. More people die from car accidents. Should we ban those? I am free Saturday, but I will have to see the $2K before we even start it and we have to agree what size a bowl is and what alcohol. How about you bring the strongest weed (not hash or anything made from it) and I bring the alcohol which I will choose Everclear! (We will reimburse eachother for the product if you are worried about cost)

Although since Marijuana is illegal I may have to substitute in a person that has their card so we are not commiting a crime! The avarage person is allowed 4 ounces per week prescribed I think.

You sign a waiver saying I am not liable because I have shown it is fact you will die with enough alcohol in your system. I am not seeing how you think you are above poisoning, but if you are willing to hurt yourself to show you think you are above human and facts then YOU will be liable and not me!

PLEASE AT LEAST READ WHAT I POSTED ON BAC LEVELS BEFORE EVEN STARTING THIS! IT IS FACT THAT A PERSON CAN ONLY HAVE SO MUCH BEFORE DYING! IT IS ALSO A FACT A PERSON HAS NEVER OVERDOSED FROM MARIJUANA! FACTS STATE THIS IS NOT A FAIR BET!!!!!!

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:42 PM
I think its going to be very boring. The picture of comparison should be funny. I might have to get a little extra so i can at least get a buzz.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM
AND JUST TO COVER MY ASS

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_overdose_on_marijuana_if_so_how

Marijuana and Overdosing

"No. There has never been a documented case of marijuana overdose.

In order for a human to consume enough marijuana to be fatal, they would have to consume nearly 40,000 times the amount of THC required to intoxicate them. In contrast, it only requires about 5 to 10 times the amount of alcohol required to intoxicate, to be fatal. For example, if it requires 3 beers to intoxicate you, it only requires 15 to 30 beers to kill you. However, if it takes you 3 'hits' of marijuana to intoxicate you, it would require 120,000 hits to kill you. Thus, it is virtually impossible to die of a marijuana overdose.

EDIT: Oh wait one study has shown that if you can smoke your body weight in 15 minutes it may kill you. I'd have to smoke 180 pounds in 15 minutes :lol:

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:47 PM
I am free Saturday, but I will have to see the $2K before we even start it and we have to agree what size a bowl is and what alcohol. How about you bring the strongest weed (not hash or anything made from it) and I bring the alcohol which I will choose Everclear! (We will reimburse eachother for the product if you are worried about cost)

Although since Marijuana is illegal I may have to substitute in a person that has their card so we are not commiting a crime! The avarage person is allowed 4 ounces per week prescribed I think.

You sign a waiver saying I am not liable because I have shown it is fact you will die with enough alcohol in your system. I am not seeing how you think you are above poisoning, but if you are willing to hurt yourself to show you think you are above human and facts then YOU will be liable and not me!

PLEASE AT LEAST READ WHAT I POSTED ON BAC LEVELS BEFORE EVEN STARTING THIS! IT IS FACT THAT A PERSON CAN ONLY HAVE SO MUCH BEFORE DYING! IT IS ALSO A FACT A PERSON HAS NEVER OVERDOSED FROM MARIJUANA! FACTS STATE THIS IS NOT A FAIR BET!!!!!!
I drink whiskey and beer. I dont do thay clear shit. I said before im not paying for your end. I hate weed. As for your bac. 16 oz.... come on man. That wouldnt kill a child unless we are talking 100% pure. Thats not drinkable.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:49 PM
I think its going to be very boring. The picture of comparison should be funny. I might have to get a little extra so i can at least get a buzz. We will see buddy! A little education goes a long way and seems like you lack in this area. Not to be mean, but I have shown you the facts and yet you still think you are above human! I am enough of a dick to prove you are wrong this time! :D

You should be proud you are bragging you are a alcoholic!

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
I drink whiskey and beer. I dont do thay clear shit. I said before im not paying for your end. I hate weed. As for your bac. 16 oz.... come on man. That wouldnt kill a child unless we are talking 100% pure. Thats not drinkable. Once again your intelligence didn't let you see I would reimburse you for it! You said alcohol and that is what I am choosing! I gave you the opportunity to choose the strongest weed you can buy!

If you want to do 80proof whiskey then the size of the bowl will be my choice and it will be one of one hit!

Come on buddy! You made the challenge!

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:54 PM
Education is in need. Not on my end. Keep calling me names. Its funny.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:57 PM
Im not buying a pound of pot. Said it from the get go. I have alot to loose if i get caught with that. You said you were down. Anytime. Go buy your end i will buy mine.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:58 PM
Education is in need. Not on my end. Keep calling me names. Its funny. Let me know when you got that $2k. I got it right here right now!

And come on, you are the one that has admitted numerous times on this board your education is not the best or your spelling either....

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Im not buying a pound of pot. Said it from the get go. I have alot to loose if i get caught with that. You said you were down. Anytime. Go buy your end i will buy mine. Cool, one shot of 80 proof whiskey and one hit of my choice of weed! Let's hope you are superhuman and above BAC that has been used by cops for years!

Like I said I am bringing a person with a legal card so you don't pull any funny business and call the cops since you hate weed so much!

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:08 PM
Okay think what you want. Let me know when you are down. Again im not buying your end.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:09 PM
HAHAHABAHAHABAHAHABA! yeah im super human.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:19 PM
And no not a hit. A bowl. Normal pipe. Nothing oversized. Or bong. Dont care. One full bowl. I think would about come out to a gram of pot. To my one oz of whiskey. Or how about this. Instead of a pound. As you seem to think im going to die from 16ozs of whiskey. We will do a eighth. You do a eighth. I will drink a eighth. See what happens. Btw im going to bring my playstation while i wait for you to catch up.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:02 PM

enough said.
Emphasis on "member".....

Zach929rr
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:20 PM
Townie, I'm glad to see you changed your avatar to something more relevant.

I hope marijuana gets legalized so I don't have to hear another misinformed argument about it nor teachers have to read another pro-legalization paper/report ever again.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 06:35 PM
Yeah i wish they would just legalize it all. Let darwin take affect and clean out our gene pool. Make money for the states that are hurting and desteoy the cartels damn near over night. Not only would we save tons of money on fighting a unwinnable war but make the billions wasted to the drug lords.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
And no not a hit. A bowl. Normal pipe. Nothing oversized. Or bong. Dont care. One full bowl. I think would about come out to a gram of pot. To my one oz of whiskey. Or how about this. Instead of a pound. As you seem to think im going to die from 16ozs of whiskey. We will do a eighth. You do a eighth. I will drink a eighth. See what happens. Btw im going to bring my playstation while i wait for you to catch up.
The medical marijuana patient I will bring can easily do one hit bowls; which by the way is no where near 1 gram :lol: That would mean there are only 3.5 hits in a 1/8 (which is the norm on how they sell at Medical shops for $50; would mean each hits cost about $14.25...would have to be rich to smoke) :lol: A normal size bowl is more like 0.1 or 0.2 grams! Remember this is a dried up leaf!

If it doesn't matter though how we do it let's make it even faster and measure out 20 shots and I will measure out 20 bowls. We'll roll the weed, eat it, vaporize it, whichever if they don't matter. We can wait 20 minutes or so to see if either one of you is out (I'll bring a PS3 and see if you can even beat me at video games; my other passion other than weightlifting :D ). Then do that again with another 20, and so on and so on.......

My guy may get sleepy, hungry, lazy, a sore throat, cotton mouthed, but no way is he going to die...ever! Only way is if somehow we could get him to smoke his own body weight in 15 minutes; 180lbs! (a fact that has been documented).

PLEASE SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS PLEASE STEP IN BEFORE #1TOWNIE DIES OR HAS TO GET HIS STOMACH PUMPED :lol:
......although $2k would be nice

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:34 PM
Hahaha you really dont know do you? A bowl properly packed takes more then one hit to clear it. If not using a bong. A full bowl is about a gram. Lets make this real. One oz shot. One oz of pot.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
Hahaha die?? Now you are fooling yourself.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:46 PM
Hey are you thinking pound or gallon? A pound being 16oz. A gallon being like 130oz.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:50 PM
Hahaha die?? Now you are fooling yourself.

Right... No doubt in my mind you drink a lot :lol:

Zach929rr
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:04 PM
I think you two need a good ole' fashioned gravity bong showdown.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:12 PM
Hahaha you really dont know do you? A bowl properly packed takes more then one hit to clear it. If not using a bong. A full bowl is about a gram. Lets make this real. One oz shot. One oz of pot.

Packing a bowl in a pipe is quick and easy. You should learn how to pack a bowl first. Remember the key in packing a bowl is to maximize the pipes airflow.

1.Grab a near by pipe and check to see if it is clogged. - Do this by blowing into the pipe from the mouth piece while plugging the carb (hole on side) with your thumb.
2. If airflow is good see next step, if not see...

3.An average sized bowl is about 0.2 - 0.3 grams.
*NSFW http://www.themarijuanaeffect.com/howtopackabowl.html *NSFW*

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:19 PM
Holy shit ive got some catching up to do so sorry if shit is spelled wrong. Im working 80 hours this week so might miss most of this.

The cannabinoids are vaporized (smoke) and then deeply inhaled - smoking and vaporizing are a different process! One actually burns the entire product and one only heats the product to extract the THC!

Common symptoms include air obstruction, chronic cough, bronchitis, decreased tolerance to exercise and cancer. - Again, all effects of smoke and their are other options to avoid this! These side effects are true for anything smoked and put into the lungs.

Marijuana smoke contains more than 150 compounds*many of which*are cancer–causing so the respiratory system including the lungs suffer the most. Many of the cancer causing toxins occur when you smoke the product. Vaporizing, liquid drops, edibles, drinks, etc have all found ways to get the THC without the smoke toxins.

decreased tolerance to exercise and weak heart.- Many pro athletes have been caught for Marijuana - Here are just a few...
Ricky Williams, Josh Howard, Randy Moss, Michael Phelps, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Nick Diaz, Carmelo Anthony, Allen Iverson, LeBron James, Ferguson Jenkins, Joe Pepitone , Usain Bolt .....list goes on and on... http://suburra.com/blog/2009/11/30/world-class-athletes-promote-marijuana/
http://newsone.com/98611/top-5-weedhead-athletes/

Marijuana decreases blood testosterone levels - This has never been proved and even so no more than alcohol
Government experts concede that pot has no permanent effect on the male or female reproductive systems.1 A few studies have suggested that heavy marijuana use may have a reversible, suppressive effect on male testicular function.2 A recent study by Dr. Robert Block has refuted earlier research suggesting that pot lowers testosterone or other sex hormones in men or women.3 In contrast, heavy alcohol drinking is known to lower testosterone levels and cause impotence. A couple of lab studies indicated that very heavy marijuana smoking might lower sperm counts. However, surveys of chronic smokers have turned up no indication of infertility or other abnormalities.

It also decreases sex-drive (libido) - Studies on this too, but bottom line is ask anyone that smokes pot regularly and they will laugh at this. or better yet ask their wives/gf who gets bugged for sex daily! :lol:

OK, I AM TIRED OF ANSWERING. THIS LINK HAS SOME INFORMATION AND ALL ARE BACKED UP WITH REFERENCES. http://norml.org/library/health-reports/item/norml-s-marijuana-health-mythology#16

P.S. As for curing cancer I highly doubt that and causes a good laugh! :lol: :lol:

And lastly to discredit Grim and show he is not a reliable witness!!!! :D

Lies I PM'd him about this on Friday and my "sent" box has proof! And showing how much he was active on this thread shows he was online! :lol:

+10000 Sir, i asked for a link for these "facts and was never provided one.

It goes both ways... Nothing better than watching a rookie take a massive bong rip

lol agreed

They have actually done a study where they injected pure THC into a person and it made them feel strange and very paranoid. When they mixed THC and CBD, they got the euphoric feeling. I watched it in a UK video or would site the source.

Im usually not a big alternative medicine kinda guy (for say) but this is being used in the mainstream now and its effects on some people are life changing.

Is has the power to change the world, which Is why I brought this subject up.

This

True! Hey studies HAVE shown it inhibits cancer cell growth, so maybe MBH video wasn't that far off! (just think he debated this wrong with his responses)

Now your getting it

I have never heard of a person being prescribed alcohol for a illness like it is with Marijuana. Prove me wrong and show me the facts of where you see this done on regular basis; if it is true would be way easier than Marijuana since it is legal. I bet all you find is how one glass of wine is good for the heart. As I have said before my GF is a nurse in the ICU department and they get daily cases with alcoholics, but never one for Marijuana (minus maybe a car crash, but people should not be on it while driving either). She even claims the withdrawals she sees are worse than people coming off of heroin or meth. As with other threads there have been plenty of people that have posted how they know someone who takes Marijuana medically and it works. My buddy has Ankylosing spondylitis and was on pain pills for years. He was basically a zombie on them and could barely have a conversation. He got on Medical Marijuana and it helped his pain better and he was not a zombie anymore.

I am down to go pound for pound to compare the two, but you will lose! Go visit any ER or ICU or pull up the deaths per year and compare them! Have you ever heard of someone needing a transplant for Marijuana? Yet there are thousands dying each year fromCirrhosis, but I have never heard of a transplant needed for Marijuana. Bring the facts though if you want to compare!

Higher potency? Serious man? One can kill you if taken enough of it, but Marijuana has NEVER had a overdose! That is enough right there! Does your body try to reject and purge (throw up) if you take in too much Marijuana; no! But almost all of us that have drank have thrown up and been sick the next day.

Messed up faster? Probably equal there depending on how fast you can drink! Don’t forget you can get Everclear (190 proof) and take a few swigs of that and be drunk in minutes! All and all how many people do you see on a Friday/Saturday night rowdy from weed compared to alcohol?

You state you seem to know Marijuana better than most, but you bring no facts to the board and seem to ignore all the alcohol related deaths compared to Marijuana. Even people that don’t smoke it see which is deadlier and have expressed that opinion on this board.

Not saying Marijuana is good for you, but making it seem like it will ruin lives is a bit of a stretch….

This

So for real man let me know when you want to do this. I will brimg some extra lighters for you.

Hes not judging anything. He presenting facts and common knowledge. Your the one whos being closed minded.

yeah man, I made up all those stats and webpages! I also made up that alocholocis can't get a transplant when that is common knowledge! Seems like you are the type to not change your mind even when it is laid out for you!

I got $2000 bucks right now, so say when! I'll prove facts are facts!

+1, I dont know how he would not have a problem getting a transplant.

AND JUST TO COVER MY ASS

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_overdose_on_marijuana_if_so_how

Marijuana and Overdosing

"No. There has never been a documented case of marijuana overdose.

In order for a human to consume enough marijuana to be fatal, they would have to consume nearly 40,000 times the amount of THC required to intoxicate them. In contrast, it only requires about 5 to 10 times the amount of alcohol required to intoxicate, to be fatal. For example, if it requires 3 beers to intoxicate you, it only requires 15 to 30 beers to kill you. However, if it takes you 3 'hits' of marijuana to intoxicate you, it would require 120,000 hits to kill you. Thus, it is virtually impossible to die of a marijuana overdose.

EDIT: Oh wait one study has shown that if you can smoke your body weight in 15 minutes it may kill you. I'd have to smoke 180 pounds in 15 minutes :lol:

I was gonna say its like 15,000 1 gram joints in 15 mins.

You admittedly do not smoke pot on the norm so you cant really say shit about this. Ill smoke about 1 gram a day, through about 4-5 bowls... not 1 bowl

The medical marijuana patient I will bring can easily do one hit bowls; which by the way is no where near 1 gram :lol: That would mean there are only 3.5 hits in a 1/8 (which is the norm on how they sell at Medical shops for $50; would mean each hits cost about $14.25...would have to be rich to smoke) :lol: A normal size bowl is more like 0.1 or 0.2 grams! Remember this is a dried up leaf!

This

Full bowl still not a gram. Why dont you do it this way. You find an alcohol around 20-25% and they can smoke some good weed, which is a little above 20% THC

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:21 PM
I think you two need a good ole' fashioned gravity bong showdown.

As a matter of fact I have a brand new gravitron you can use! I couldt miss this

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:22 PM
Packing a bowl in a pipe is quick and easy. You should learn how to pack a bowl first. Remember the key in packing a bowl is to maximize the pipes airflow.

1.Grab a near by pipe and check to see if it is clogged. - Do this by blowing into the pipe from the mouth piece while plugging the carb (hole on side) with your thumb.
2. If airflow is good see next step, if not see...

3.An average sized bowl is about 0.2 - 0.3 grams.
*NSFW http://www.themarijuanaeffect.com/howtopackabowl.html *NSFW*

There are a couple different ways to smoke....

I am more like:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/images-13.jpg

And not like this....
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/images1-4.jpg

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:28 PM
Fine if im a alcoholic you guys are drug addicts.

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:28 PM
There are a couple different ways to smoke....

I am more like:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/images-13.jpg

And not like this....
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/images1-4.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no disrespect in the least bulldog, but that was just too perfect

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Emphasis on "member".....

So why does my profile have to do with anything? Or my member status? Just because im not a tool and dont fill out every detail abouty myself, i have no credibility?

Are you the one with the blue and white leathers? Were you on HWY 7 on saturday and devils gultch on sunday?

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:34 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no disrespect in the least bulldog, but that was just too perfect

NONO! :lol: Nate is cool as hell. We are on the same page.

I was agreeing with what he said. No sticks. No seeds. On a leather Chair. With a nice piece.

Not some punk ass kid that just bought an tide stick made out of oregano

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM
So why does my profile have to do with anything? Or my member status? Just because im not a tool and dont fill out every detail abouty myself, i have no credibility?

Are you the one with the blue and white leathers? Were you on HWY 7 on saturday and devils gultch on sunday?

He might have been saying that you are a member and should be treated with respect :dunno: I could however be completely off :lol:

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM

I was agreeing with what he said. No sticks. No seeds. On a leather Chair. With a nice piece.

Not some punk ass kid that just bought an tide stick made out of oregano

Im with ya, just the way he said it for the set it up , and you capitalized

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM
Okay so a little search. I will go with. 2 grams of a forum as the average. So lets do it. I will see .2 grams of pot with .2 grams of whiskey. I still want to do this.

So mbh this thread was solely about opening another debate about alcohol and weed?

Guys just becouse a person drinks does not mean they are a alcoholic. I drink less than than you smoke mbh.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Okay so a little search. I will go with. 2 grams of a forum as the average. So lets do it. I will see .2 grams of pot with .2 grams of whiskey. I still want to do this.

So mbh this thread was solely about opening another debate about alcohol and weed?

Guys just becouse a person drinks does not mean they are a alcoholic. I drink less than than you smoke mbh.

All this talk about weed made Townie go off the deep end :yes:

U B High Foo

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM

How did you come to that conclusion??? Not even close...

He never said every one who drinks is an alcoholic. He said people who drink too much and ARE alcoholics die more often then not, and poeple who smoke too much (which is not possible, the argument weed ruins peoples lives is rediculous, thet ruined their own lives, they just found weed along the way) pot are just happy, and never die due to overdose

And you cant say you drink less than I smoke because your talking about 2 seperate things, that have 2 differerent properties, that take different quantities to do what they are intended for. Thats like saying I eat less then you breathe air or something along those lines.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
I saw a show with this the other day and it almost made me wish that I had waited till I was 66 to try weed for the first time :lol:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82297149/

Hilarious!

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:50 PM

Not some punk ass kid that just bought an tide stick made out of oregano lol...naw I laughed at at :D It is actually wild how technology has changed the way patients can now intake Marijuana. It use to be all about smoking it, but nowadays they offer pasrties, chocolates, hard candy, drops, vaporizors for people who don't want all the other toxins you get from burning, sodas, teas, and who knows what next. I have seen it change lives so I will never doubt it.....

Guys just becouse a person drinks does not mean they are a alcoholic. I drink less than than you smoke mbh. Huh, wasn't the entire bet about one bowl vs one shot? :dunno:

Really though you are missing the point which is you would die drinking way before someone would die from smoking. It is not just my opinion, but scientific data that has been done on it for years. Marijuana may be illegal here, but in other parts of the world it is not and it has been studied and facts given. Same with alcohol and why they came up with the BAC meter! Doctors use this BAC to determine how they treat a patient, so it has been used for years. So facts HAVE shown that you can die from it fairly easy.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
Hows that? Im being called a alcoholic just because i drink. Fucking retarded. I even posted links to how alcohol can be beneficial. Yeah it will destroy you when abused. Just like EVERYTHING. also it take me four shot to start to feel anything. That would be like being able to have four ounces of pot. How am i going of the deep end. It takes a few minutes for weed to kick in. Lets just say a eighth. Just a eighth. If i drink a eighth of a ounce would i even notice it? Nope. Now if someone smokes a whole eighth would they able to say the same thing?

Im tired of being called a alcoholic. At least i admit to what im doing. I have the closed mind? Im not the one hiding behind thegreat super plant to get high. How do i have a closed mind when i am admitting that that all things have their ups and downs? You guys are the one that are saying nothing bad can come from smoking pot. NOTHING. lol even water if overdone can be bad for you. Lol. You guys are funny.

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:53 PM
I saw a show with this the other day and it almost made me wish that I had waited till I was 66 to try weed for the first time :lol:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82297149/

Hilarious!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, thats the funniest thing ive ever seen

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
How did you come to that conclusion??? Not even close...

He never said every one who drinks is an alcoholic. He said people who drink too much and ARE alcoholics die more often then not, and poeple who smoke too much (which is not possible, the argument weed ruins peoples lives is rediculous, thet ruined their own lives, they just found weed along the way) pot are just happy, and never die due to overdose

And you cant say you drink less than I smoke because your talking about 2 seperate things, that have 2 differerent properties, that take different quantities to do what they are intended for. Thats like saying I eat less then you breathe air or something along those lines.

Haha yeah weed is perfect. It hasnt totally taken control of my brothers life. No not at all. He doesnt do anything. Included in that pay his bills. Clean his house. Parent his kids. Nope he doesnt so anything. Just sits around and smokes. Dont tell me what i have and havent seen with my own eyes.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:01 PM
And anyone that thinks weed is bad hasnt seen Salvia :lol:

This video is a repost.... But I have never been this high on weed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O17HBMGlWc

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:01 PM
Hows that? Im being called a alcoholic just because i drink. Fucking retarded. I even posted links to how alcohol can be beneficial. Yeah it will destroy you when abused. Just like EVERYTHING. also it take me four shot to start to feel anything. That would be like being able to have four ounces of pot. How am i going of the deep end. It takes a few minutes for weed to kick in. Lets just say a eighth. Just a eighth. If i drink a eighth of a ounce would i even notice it? Nope. Now if someone smokes a whole eighth would they able to say the same thing?

Im tired of being called a alcoholic. At least i admit to what im doing. I have the closed mind? Im not the one hiding behind thegreat super plant to get high. How do i have a closed mind when i am admitting that that all things have their ups and downs? You guys are the one that are saying nothing bad can come from smoking pot. NOTHING. lol even water if overdone can be bad for you. Lol. You guys are funny.

Did I call you an alcoholic? Did I start his thread with the intention of calling you an alcoholic? Thats what your making is sound like.

I agree alcohol in moderation is very beneficial, but not ALL things are harfull in large amounts, I.E. cannabis.

Dude you saying 1oz alcohol = 1 oz of weed. THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS, a new smoker can get BLASTED of 1 hit. Seasoned smokers like myself it takes a little more, just like you and alcohol. BUT HERE'S THE DIFFERENCE. Once you get high to a certain point, and all the CBD receptors in your brain are filled, and You stop getting higher, which means you can keep smokig, and keep smoking, and keep smoking, and keep smoking...... and nothing else happens. With alcohol, your kidney has to physically filter out all those impurities, and can only do so so fast, which is why you can die. Get it now???

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:03 PM
And anyone that thinks weed is bad hasnt seen Salvia :lol:

This video is a repost.... But I have never been this high on weed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O17HBMGlWc

I did salvia, luckily I had 3 people around SOBER who knew what the fuck they were doing. Ill never do it again. You feel weird for the next day or two

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:03 PM
lol...naw I laughed at at :D It is actually wild how technology has changed the way patients can now intake Marijuana. It use to be all about smoking it, but nowadays they offer pasrties, chocolates, hard candy, drops, vaporizors for people who don't want all the other toxins you get from burning, sodas, teas, and who knows what next. I have seen it change lives so I will never doubt it.....

Huh, wasn't the entire bet about one bowl vs one shot? :dunno:

Really though you are missing the point which is you would die drinking way before someone would die from smoking. It is not just my opinion, but scientific data that has been done on it for years. Marijuana may be illegal here, but in other parts of the world it is not and it has been studied and facts given. Same with alcohol and why they came up with the BAC meter! Doctors use this BAC to determine how they treat a patient, so it has been used for years. So facts HAVE shown that you can die from it fairly easy.
i never even came close to saying any of that. Not once. When did i ever say you can die from weed? Or even come close to saying you cant die from alcohol. Not once. Not even close. No i wanted pound for pound. You wanted me to buy the weed. Fuck that. Im not buying a bunch of shit to prove a point. Some whiskey im fine with. Besides that fuck it. You want this far right? Ounce for ounce. You smoke a whole ounce and i will take a shot. Or we can do it in grams. Remember im going to die from doing this. Your words. According to you i am a alcoholic. You said it a few times. I cant get a transplant because im a alcoholic. Your words and the broken back guy. Im not. I dont have even one of the symptoms. I drink far less than smokers. Yet im a going to die.

Look man i can hold my drink. The bac is different for everyonery. Argue that. Try to.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:05 PM
I did salvia, luckily I had 3 people around SOBER who knew what the fuck they were doing. Ill never do it again. You feel weird for the next day or two

Day or two? Never felt funny after a few hours. But yeah thats some crazy stuff. I will take lsd over that stuff.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:11 PM
Thats it... LSD party at my house on Friday. Whos in?

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:18 PM

You got your amounts all messed up man. Do you even know how much 4 ounces of pot is? Take a look here
NSFW (just a pic of 4 ounces of pot found in a drug smuggle!)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:4_ounces_of_marijuana.JPG You consider that equal to 4 shots? The same weight does not apply here....even if you are still missing th point.

Hey man I never meant you personally are a alcoholic, just saying that someone who claims to drink as much as you do may be considered one; basing that off of what you have posted and your tolerance. I don't know you personally so I apologize if it was taken that way.

I have never said that nothing bad comes of smoking pot. Of course it is not good for you, but it has medical benefits that have been proven to also help certain patients. Anything abused is bad!

Haha yeah weed is perfect. It hasnt totally taken control of my brothers life. No not at all. He doesnt do anything. Included in that pay his bills. Clean his house. Parent his kids. Nope he doesnt so anything. Just sits around and smokes. Dont tell me what i have and havent seen with my own eyes.
DING...DING....DING.....I THINK WE HAVE FINALLY REACHED THE REAL ROOT OF THIS ISSUE :lol:
http://images1.variety.com/graphics/photos/_specials-art2/NATPE_dr-phil.jpg

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:20 PM

your brother is just a piece of shit, not because he smokes weed, just because hes a piece of shit.

Addiction is the susceptibility of the person usng. Not the substance being used. Once again thats like saying Hobos are homeless because they're addicted to air. Air has taken control of their lives, and thats why their homeless. THATS WHAT YOUR SAYING. but in reality, they are just pieces of shit

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:26 PM
Okay lets do a little test. You get a whole pound of weed. I will bring over a pound of whiskey. I will take a shot every time you smoke a whole bowl. I will find a leo to come over and do tests to see who gets fucked up first. Btw im not paying for your end. Just mine. Right here man. You only said to bring a pound, but you would match me a shot for every whole bowl!!!!!

Dang I really wanted a extra 2k too, but something tells me it is not even worth that :lol:

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:28 PM
your brother is just a piece of shit, not because he smokes weed, just because hes a piece of shit.

Addiction is the susceptibility of the person usng. Not the substance being used. Once again thats like saying Hobos are homeless because they're addicted to air. Air has taken control of their lives, and thats why their homeless. THATS WHAT YOUR SAYING. but in reality, they are just pieces of shit

Is that right mother fucker? Fuck you. Watch your fucking mouth bitch. Thats my family. Before he smoked pot he was going to school. Had a great job. Startes smoking more and more and now he is where we are today. Doeant drink or anything alse. Just smokes pot. Dont talk about my family like that. For real.

We can talk and make points but i will tell you rigjt now personal attacks like that wont be tolerated.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Right here man. You only said to bring a pound, but you would match me a shot for every whole bowl!!!!!

Dang I really wanted a extra 2k too, but something tells me it is not even worth that :lol:

How will you get a extra 2k? You are buying your own shit. Im lost. I didnt know we where having a bet at hand. Also you wanted to change everything to i buy it and then your buddy was going to smoke it. So with you wanting to change thimgs so did i. Calles negotiations.

I didnt refer to the one sentence about the ahot to bowl. I was asking you at what point did i say pot was lethal and liquor wasnt.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Is that right mother fucker? Fuck you. Watch your fucking mouth bitch. Thats my family. Before he smoked pot he was going to school. Had a great job. Startes smoking more and more and now he is where we are today. Doeant drink or anything alse. Just smokes pot. Dont talk about my family like that. For real.

We can talk and make points but i will tell you rigjt now personal attacks like that wont be tolerated.

I kinda got the impression you didnt think to much of him (your brother) :dunno: Just a few of the things you have said.

oh and:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/128703119088725005-1.jpg

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:38 PM
I kinda got the impression you didnt think to much of him (your brother) :dunno: Just a few of the things you have said.

oh and:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/128703119088725005-1.jpg

Does that open the door to call my family a piece of shit?

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:40 PM

thats pretty much the case. You shouldnt have brought up your brother then. All he could have done was to say to himself "I can still smoke pot and still continue my life the same way" and make that personal decision, like 99% od us do, but hee DECIDED to smoke pot and DECIDED to become a piece of shit.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Ok, last one before I go to bed:

Liver Transplant Overview

Currently, more than 17,000 people in the United States are waiting for liver transplants. According to the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) (http://www.unos.org/), about5,300 liver transplantations were performed in the United States in 2002.

Determining whose need is most critical: The United Network for Organ Sharing (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10696) uses measurements of clinical and laboratory (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=6463) problems to divide patients into groups that determine who is in most critical need of a liver transplant. In early 2002, UNOS (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10669) enacted a major modification to the way in which people were assigned the need for a liver transplant

Who may not be given a liver: A person who needs a liver transplant may not qualify for one because of the following reasons:

Active alcohol or substance abuse (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=58907): Persons with active alcohol or substance (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=25243) abuse problems may continue living the unhealthy lifestyle that contributed to their liver damage. Transplantation would only result in failure of the newly transplanted liver.
Cancer (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2580): Cancers in locations other than just the liver weigh against a transplant.
Advanced heart (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=3668) and lung disease: These conditions prevent a transplanted liver from surviving.
Severe infection (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=12923): Such infections are a threat to a successful procedure.
Massive liver failure: This type of liver failure accompanied by associated brain injury from increased fluid in brain tissue rules against a liver transplant.
HIV (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=3769) infection

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:41 PM
Does that open the door to call my family a piece of shit?

Technically no.... but if you are, you really cant get mad at someone else

Penadam
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
Addiction is the susceptibility of the person usng. Not the substance being used.

+1

People generally destroy their lives with drugs because they have addictive personalities, not because of that specific drug. If it isn't one addiction, it's another. Had friends who went from weed to coke to food to working out. the things they did next were just a replacement for their previous addiction. Fortunately they found a constructive outlet for their addictions.

That said, I'm against weed not because of any health risk, but because it tends to exaggerate lazy peoples tendencies and make them worthless.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
thats pretty much the case. You shouldnt have brought up your brother then. All he could have done was to say to himself "I can still smoke pot and still continue my life the same way" and make that personal decision, like 99% od us do, but hee DECIDED to smoke pot and DECIDED to become a piece of shit.

Look faggot im not fucking around. Knock that shit off. Last fucking warning. For real bitch. Fucking for real.

You want to make pounts fine. But fuck you bitxh. No you have to get all personal. Your the piece of shit bitch. Fu k you. You been on this forum for like three seconds and this is how you want to talk?

Yeah your right faggot. Weed took over his life. How could this perfect plant do that? Its fu king harmless. Right?

Fuck you dude.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:46 PM

+1 Thought he was agreeing with you, just saying maybe weed was not the main problem.

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:46 PM
Ok, last one before I go to bed:

Liver Transplant Overview

Currently, more than 17,000 people in the United States are waiting for liver transplants. According to the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) (http://www.unos.org/), about5,300 liver transplantations were performed in the United States in 2002.

Determining whose need is most critical: The United Network for Organ Sharing (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10696) uses measurements of clinical and laboratory (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=6463) problems to divide patients into groups that determine who is in most critical need of a liver transplant. In early 2002, UNOS (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10669) enacted a major modification to the way in which people were assigned the need for a liver transplant

Who may not be given a liver: A person who needs a liver transplant may not qualify for one because of the following reasons:

Active alcohol or substance abuse (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=58907): Persons with active alcohol or substance (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=25243) abuse problems may continue living the unhealthy lifestyle that contributed to their liver damage. Transplantation would only result in failure of the newly transplanted liver.
Cancer (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2580): Cancers in locations other than just the liver weigh against a transplant.
Advanced heart (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=3668) and lung disease: These conditions prevent a transplanted liver from surviving.
Severe infection (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=12923): Such infections are a threat to a successful procedure.
Massive liver failure: This type of liver failure accompanied by associated brain injury from increased fluid in brain tissue rules against a liver transplant.
HIV (http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=3769) infection

wait wait wait, dont forget the asian gangs who come and "force" hospitals to sell them organs, lengthening wait times, all while getting away scott free.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:47 PM
Technically no.... but if you are, you really cant get mad at someone else

Look man my family is one of the very few things i give a fuck about. I dont kind to some faggot behind the key board talking some bitch shit like that. Look at the way that little girl acted when a song got made fun of. Now he wants to talk to me like that? Fuck no. Fuck him.

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:48 PM
That said, I'm against weed not because of any health risk, but because it tends to exaggerate lazy peoples tendencies and make them worthless.

Dont know bout that...

I watched my neighbor clean his rims with a toothbrush for 4 hours, smoke some more, go dig three large holes in the ground and plant three 10+ foot tall trees in them. All by himself. :wtf:

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:49 PM
Look faggot im not fucking around. Knock that shit off. Last fucking warning. For real bitch. Fucking for real.

You want to make pounts fine. But fuck you bitxh. No you have to get all personal. Your the piece of shit bitch. Fu k you. You been on this forum for like three seconds and this is how you want to talk?

Yeah your right faggot. Weed took over his life. How could this perfect plant do that? Its fu king harmless. Right?

Fuck you dude.

Am I wrong? The truth hurts. Threaten me and "warn" me all you want, is that suppose to intimidate me?

I love how a self proclaimed "troll" lets himself get trolled, guess not too surprising ROFL

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:49 PM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i49/5/4/2/frabz-You-mad-bro-83b08e.jpg
Sorry had to post this...couldn't hold back the funny!!!!!
http://i44.tinypic.com/15p49e0.jpg

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:52 PM
Dont know bout that...

I watched my neighbor clean his rims with a toothbrush for 4 hours, smoke some more, go dig three large holes in the ground and plant three 10+ foot tall trees in them. All by himself. :wtf:

Yup, I smoke a big fat bowl before work every day. I get more done in a week than most people do in a month

Ezzzzy1
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:56 PM
Welp, im spent. There better be 2 more pages by the time I check back in tomorrow morning :lol:

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 09:57 PM
Am I wrong? The truth hurts. Threaten me and "warn" me all you want, is that suppose to intimidate me?

I love how a self proclaimed "troll" lets himself get trolled, guess not too surprising ROFL

Yeah faggot you fu king stoner ass looser. I bet you kill a rider some day driving high. Why cuz you hate your life so much you have to be high everyday. Fucking wast of skin. Keep pushing me bitch. Fucking do it. . But then again your to much a bitch to come out from behind that screen arent you? Lazy ass worthless wannabe hippie. Take your flower power elsewhere. No wonder you live in that garbage ass town up there.

bulldog
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:00 PM
Before people go off and call me a druggie i enjoy my spare time. I have no family and could really care less about the views of people who dont enjoy life in the same matter that i do.

Look man my family is one of the very few things i give a fuck about. I dont kind to some faggot behind the key board talking some bitch shit like that. Look at the way that little girl acted when a song got made fun of. Now he wants to talk to me like that? Fuck no. Fuck him. Wow, you confuse me man :banghead:

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:04 PM
I could care less bulldog. I was enjoying this. Now i just want to choke the life out of a motherfucker.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:04 PM
I ment i dont have kids.

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:11 PM
Yeah faggot you fu king stoner ass looser. I bet you kill a rider some day driving high. Why cuz you hate your life so much you have to be high everyday. Fucking wast of skin. Keep pushing me bitch. Fucking do it. . But then again your to much a bitch to come out from behind that screen arent you? Lazy ass worthless wannabe hippie. Take your flower power elsewhere. No wonder you live in that garbage ass town up there.

ROFL, who ever said I drive high? If I hated my life that bad, Id drink like you do. I love how everyone see "boulder county" they assume i live in boulder. You do know that Boulder county consists of more than one town, and open space wich is consiered just boulder county?

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:22 PM
Yeah me having a drink or two a day means i get drunk every day. You get high hippie. Fu k your pm and taking this to a gym. You aint the only one that does mma bitch. Dont try to intimidate me with that shit. Said i wanted to choke the life out of you. I dont know if i could take you or not. I dont care. Your a bitch. Fuck you get all up tight about someone making fun a song then you can just talk any kind of ahit you want. Go smoke another pussy ass bowl bitch.

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:36 PM

So you say this

Yeah me having a drink or two a day means i get drunk every day. You get high hippie. Fu k your pm and taking this to a gym. You aint the only one that does mma bitch. Dont try to intimidate me with that shit. Said i wanted to choke the life out of you. I dont know if i could take you or not. I dont care. Your a bitch. Fuck you get all up tight about someone making fun a song then you can just talk any kind of ahit you want. Go smoke another pussy ass bowl bitch.

Then I asked politely if you wanted to setlle this the right way at a gym, you decline my invitation, and now you talk more shit? Whos really "too scared to come out behind that screen". You have no Idea what he meant by what he said, You have no common sense and cant read into any conversation beyond what letters and words are left behind.

Im really done argueing with you, I think I can feel my IQ dropping every time I read what you post. So unless you accept my invitation, dont expect a response from me.

On that note, im gonna go smoke another pussy ass bowl

My back hurts
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:40 PM

So im confussed again, it takes 4 drinks to feel anything, then why do you drink 1-2 a day? whats the point?

another perfect example of my post above

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:44 PM
I dont drink to get drunk. I enjoy it. Having a cold beer while i chill at the house. I decline the gym idea because i dont fucking care anymore. You being what you are id rather see you in a dark parking lot.

Yeah go get high. Fucking loser.

#1Townie
Mon Apr 23rd, 2012, 10:45 PM
I will be in denver on Wednesday.

Wrider
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Thats extremely impressive, im not surprised she used gold and iron oxides. True colloidal silver, not ionic silver claiming to be colloidal, is one of the most powerfull anti-viral and anti-bacterial you can find.

What do you mean how do I handle my sv?

Yeesh, before this thread gets derailed any more...

I completely agree with colloidal silver. Shit works!

I meant how do you handle the SV's seating position with your back problems?

Ezzzzy1
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 07:44 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/images2.jpg

grim
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 07:49 AM
"Meet me at the Gym"

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/bike/vera-de-milo.gif

My back hurts
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I dont drink to get drunk. I enjoy it. Having a cold beer while i chill at the house. I decline the gym idea because i dont fucking care anymore. You being what you are id rather see you in a dark parking lot.

Yeah go get high. Fucking loser.

my IQ just dropped again...

And i love how your all agrresive and you threaten me, but when I actually call you out, you "dont care anymore", a parking lot will do too if thats whats it takes

And i did, it was amazing.

Yeesh, before this thread gets derailed any more...

I completely agree with colloidal silver. Shit works!

I meant how do you handle the SV's seating position with your back problems?

Well first off I wanted a real sport bike lol. I havent rode for for more than about 3 hours straight on my SV and Im still fine. I had a ZX7R and an R6 before this. I eat healthy, take natural vitamins and minerals, and luckily have a high pain tolerence. Ive been dealing with it for almost 10 years, its something you just get use to. On the straights I deffinately feel it after a while, but in the corners, nothing else matters.

mauser72
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Wow I really tried to understand what the argument was about on this thread but it almost seems like no one is reading what anyone is saying and just assuming what was said and responding. Quit taking things so seriouse its the fricken internet if you put yourselfe out there someone else just might respond with something you dont like get over it and end this thread

TFOGGuys
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM
The Mods are obviously on vacation or otherwise occupied. Where's that Time Out button again?

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/legersithlord/BanHammer.jpg

My back hurts
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Wow I really tried to understand what the argument was about on this thread but it almost seems like no one is reading what anyone is saying and just assuming what was said and responding. Quit taking things so seriouse its the fricken internet if you put yourselfe out there someone else just might respond with something you dont like get over it and end this thread

If you dont like it, you dont have to read it

Edit: You cant understand it because we have been saying the same thing over and over and over, trying to explain to townie how alcohol and cannabis arent the same.

mdub
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:41 PM
hardy har har....this makes sum gud shit reading...

Ghosty
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:50 PM
I haven't been here since page-1, now it's up to 9? Yeesh, I dunno, will I permanently lose massive braincells by reading the rest? I mean more than with smoking weed, lol!

mauser72
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:59 PM

You are absolutely correct I have no idea why I read or responded carry on with your internet pissing contest. (im not sure if you noticed but I dont think townie even understands what he is saying)

mdub
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 06:03 PM
i thinks he does my man. he just writes intensely on his thoughts and beliefs. its a fucking forum...we're communicating.

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 08:03 PM

Edit: You cant understand it because we have been saying the same thing over and over and over, trying to explain to townie how alcohol and cannabis arent the same.

Care to try that again? Put the pipe down and step away slowly.

Using alcohol to compare weed to is lame. Also played out. I havent seen anyone ever say that weed is more dangerous to anything. I hate that argument. Also dont give the legal debate. Last i seen there ate more pot stores then liquor stores. As far as the card? Get out of here. Its a joke.

Yeah that was back on page four.

My back hurts
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 08:34 PM
I haven't been here since page-1, now it's up to 9? Yeesh, I dunno, will I permanently lose massive braincells by reading the rest? I mean more than with smoking weed, lol!

You probably will, and cannabis smoke doesnt kill braincells ---> CLICK ME (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBj-Z-xKw9o)

You are absolutely correct I have no idea why I read or responded carry on with your internet pissing contest. (im not sure if you noticed but I dont think townie even understands what he is saying)

Oh i know, its too funny

also it take me four shot to start to feel anything. That would be like being able to have four ounces of pot.

WHAT???? keep digging

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Wow. You just cant grasp it.

grim
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:39 PM
I will be in denver on Wednesday.

Where in Denver?

My back hurts
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Wow. You just cant grasp it.

my IQ --->:hibye:

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:52 PM

Ezzzzy1
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 02:16 AM
I am 100% confidant that after grim takes townie to lunch on wednesday everything will be ok.

#1Townie
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Wtf are you talking about now? Grims taking me to lunch?

grim
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Wtf are you talking about now? Grims taking me to lunch?

Maybe if you answered my question.

My back hurts
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 08:03 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/035656_cannabinoids_HIV_marijuana.html

Ghosty
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 08:26 PM
You probably will, and cannabis smoke doesnt kill braincells ---> CLICK ME (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBj-Z-xKw9o)
I dunno about all that, my shoddy short-term memory begs to differ. :D I'll have to watch that video and research more online, but I swore they've done extensive analysis of brain activity before and after smoking, and comparing non-smokers with regular smokers.

#1Townie
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Maybe if you answered my question.

Haha miseed you posts. I will be in parker today at about 3.

grim
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Haha miseed you posts. I will be in parker today at about 3.

How long you gonna be there?

#1Townie
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Not sure. Want me to shoot you my number?

grim
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Not sure. Want me to shoot you my number?

Werd, i don't get out of work till 4 and i work in Denver.

My back hurts
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I dunno about all that, my shoddy short-term memory begs to differ. :D I'll have to watch that video and research more online, but I swore they've done extensive analysis of brain activity before and after smoking, and comparing non-smokers with regular smokers.

brain cell activity and dead cells are two different things.

stubbicatt
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 05:43 AM

Having survived it 2x I won't even wish it on people I don't like.

Not that it matters, it is equal opportunity suffering.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 01:18 PM

Okay bulldog because you want to randomly bring up some shit. Im guessing you have been running around talking about this topic and how dumb townie is.

Here you go buddy. Pound for poud. You want to make it a 2k bet?? Lets do it. By the time m 16oz od whiskey are gone whoever you have somking for your side had better be done as well. Like i told you in pms i would be wiling to take a one oz shot per every oz smoked. As yocanse from my veryist post you wanted to comoare the two so lets do it.

As you can clearly read in my post was referring to the potency. Also for al you no side affects crying people. What happened in florida?? Something about some pot head eating someines face off??

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Holy shit. Ounce of green for an ounce of mean? That is one expensive competition.

I think a volumetric competition would be much more suited to this than by weight.

tstevens
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Holy shit. Ounce of green for an ounce of mean? That is one expensive competition.

Right?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfE1Ip2wot4

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Okay bulldog because you want to randomly bring up some shit. Im guessing you have been running around talking about this topic and how dumb townie is.

Here you go buddy. Pound for poud. You want to make it a 2k bet?? Lets do it. By the time m 16oz od whiskey are gone whoever you have somking for your side had better be done as well. Like i told you in pms i would be wiling to take a one oz shot per every oz smoked. As yocanse from my veryist post you wanted to comoare the two so lets do it.

As you can clearly read in my post was referring to the potency. Also for al you no side affects crying people. What happened in florida?? Something about some pot head eating someines face off?? I deleted it because it is no point in debating anything with you man! Not to be a dick, but I do not consider you a smart man or someone you can reason with (this is obvious on nearly every post you make with someone that tries to change your mind; you are the type that goes in with your mind set and will not change it no matter what facts are given)! You want to go a pound of weed vs a pound of alcohol which is total bs because nobody could eve afford to make that bet considering a pound of weed goes for over $1000.00 and a pound of alcohol is like one beer for that is about $2. Use some common sense man and stop being such a idiot! Potency is nowhere near one pound vs one pound. Nearly anyone can say one bowl of weed is pretty similar to one shot.

Like I said our bet was to see who would die first from overdose. I explained with proof that NOBODY has ever overdosed from weed. Yet you can't get it through your head that people die everyday from overdosing alcohol.

P.S. yes I have talked to other people and they all laugh at you because even non-smokers know you cannot overdose from weed and anyone that thinks they are above overdosing on alcohol is to stupid to read facts!!!! So fact is no matter what amout we used you would die first because you CANNOT die from weed. Don't get what is so hard to see about that.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Bro you need to learn to read. Really bad. You have my first pos abiut al this right there. It was nver about who would die. Yeah i want to see someine die. Ou are dumber the people think i am. Stop putting wors in mouth. Find he posts and quot the them.

As for what yoand your friends think? I could really care fucking less. Everyoneou tere that likes talking about me..

Read this loud and clear. SUCK MY DICK.

Got it? Bulldog i enjoyed talking to you but you seem to be high as you are saying that i said something i never said. If you want to claim that it wasnt posted in the but in our pms i will be happy to post all them. Yes i still havethem andim sure you do as well.

You have i right here in this thread. Pound fo pound. Full 16 oz. Who would get fuck p first.

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:15 PM
As you can clearly read in my post was referring to the potency. Also for al you no side affects crying people. What happened in florida?? Something about some pot head eating someines face off?? See bro, again you are to dumb to even research your own statements. That was not weed but bath salts!!!!

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as "bath salts," (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/house-votes-ban-fake-marijuana-fake-cocaine/story?id=15116235) had to be shot four times by a police officer to halt the cannibalistic attack

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-eating-attack-lasted-18-agonizing-minutes/story?id=16458696

Bath Salts http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/house-votes-ban-fake-marijuana-fake-cocaine/story?id=15116235

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Bro you need to learn to read. Really bad. You have my first pos abiut al this right there. It was nver about who would die. Yeah i want to see someine die. Ou are dumber the people think i am. Stop putting wors in mouth. Find he posts and quot the them.

As for what yoand your friends think? I could really care fucking less. Everyoneou tere that likes talking about me..

Read this loud and clear. SUCK MY DICK.

Got it? Bulldog i enjoyed talking to you but you seem to be high as you are saying that i said something i never said. If you want to claim that it wasnt posted in the but in our pms i will be happy to post all them. Yes i still havethem andim sure you do as well.

You have i right here in this thread. Pound fo pound. Full 16 oz. Who would get fuck p first.
And you are to dumb to realize the amount has nothing to do with it! You could smoke 10 pounds and not pass out or die; whatever you want to call it, but alcohol has been shown in facts to kill!

Get some education man! It is hard even reading your posts half the time. I have more wisdom in my little finger than you have in your entire brain. There is a reason your job is dangerous because nobody else want to do it and only an idiot risks their life doing repos. Only a stupid person like yourself has to take it! :lol:

Arguing with you lowers my IQ. Exactly why I deleted the post!!!!!

There is a reason you have been on the board since 2005 and have 1 friend (who by the way is one of my BEST friends even)!

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Not sure what links you posted but here you go. The tox report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/06/27/rudy-eugene-face-marijuana-medical-examiner-results_n_1632253.html

Stop changing the subject. You are out there putting me on blast. Dint think i dont know people. Niw im doing it to you. Post up where i ever said you would die from weed. Find it. Go.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:23 PM
I have a few more friends then one. Keep digging rover. Im still waiting to see when i ever said weed was lethal. Still waiting.

Ghosty
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:23 PM
I think a more fair comparison would be one bong-hit of weed vs. one shot of liquor, glass of wine, or bottle of beer. An entire bowl (few to half-dozen hits) fucks ya up way more than just one shot, lol. Or so I've heard...

Just for the record, as for the Florida zombie, it ends up they didn't find any baths salts in the autopsy, only marijuana. So basically he was a homeless mentally disturbed person that might've been also stoned. AFAIK, they didn't find any PCP, meth or other drugs.

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Not sure what links you posted but here you go. The tox report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/06/27/rudy-eugene-face-marijuana-medical-examiner-results_n_1632253.html

Stop changing the subject. You are out there putting me on blast. Dint think i dont know people. Niw im doing it to you. Post up where i ever said you would die from weed. Find it. Go.
http://cl.jroo.me/z3/5/i/K/d/a.aaa-Afro-retard.jpg

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:29 PM
I think a more fair comparison would be one bong-hit of weed vs. one shot of liquor, glass of wine, or bottle of beer. An entire bowl (few to half-dozen hits) fucks ya up way more than just one shot, lol. Or so I've heard...

Just for the record, as for the Florida zombie, it ends up they didn't find any baths salts in the autopsy, only marijuana. So basically he was a homeless mentally disturbed person that might've been also stoned. AFAIK, they didn't find any PCP, meth or other drugs. Yeah that is what my initial bet was, so thanks for seconding that is what most normal people would see as equal.

I stand corrected and am man enough to admit I did not see that new development. Yet, anyone who has half a brain would have to know it was the mental problems and not weed that caused that guy to do that. Oh expect Townie who has went FULL RETARD and thinks weeds turns people into flesh eating zombies!

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:31 PM
No i said pound for pound. You wanted to compare them so thats what it was. Not putting a handicap on it. Show me the post. I might be retarded but youre a fucking liar. Keep talking bro. You had your fun making fun of me and its my turn to show everyone hiw fake you are.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah that is what my initial bet was, so thanks for seconding that is what most normal people would see as equal.

I stand corrected and am man enough to admit I did not see that new development. Yet, anyone who has half a brain would have to know it was the mental problems and not weed that caused that guy to do that. Oh expect Townie who has went FULL RETARD and thinks weeds turns people into flesh eating zombies!

You just said it was bathsalts. Remember. Im dumb it was bathsalts.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:34 PM
See bro, again you are to dumb to even research your own statements. That was not weed but bath salts!!!!

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as "bath salts," (http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/house-votes-ban-fake-marijuana-fake-cocaine/story?id=15116235) had to be shot four times by a police officer to halt the cannibalistic attack

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-eating-attack-lasted-18-agonizing-minutes/story?id=16458696

Bath Salts http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/house-votes-ban-fake-marijuana-fake-cocaine/story?id=15116235

Bath salts. Remember your words. Im still waiting to see my posts about pot being lethal. Stiiiiill waiting.

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:35 PM
No i said pound for pound. You wanted to compare them so thats what it was. Not putting a handicap on it. Show me the post. I might be retarded but youre a fucking liar. Keep talking bro. You had your fun making fun of me and its my turn to show everyone hiw fake you are. Really? As I stated look at your friend list on the site and compare to mine. People know me and I hang out with almost everyone on my friends list as some point so no worries there. I have proved who I am instead of being self proclaimed troll who has nothing better than to annoy.

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:38 PM

Just for the record, as for the Florida zombie, it ends up they didn't find any baths salts in the autopsy, only marijuana. So basically he was a homeless mentally disturbed person that might've been also stoned. AFAIK, they didn't find any PCP, meth or other drugs. Yeah that is what my initial bet was, so thanks for seconding that is what most normal people would see as equal.

Bath salts. Remember your words. Im still
waiting to see my posts about pot being lethal. Stiiiiill waiting. At least be smart enough to go back and read my post to Ghosty where I said I was wrong

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Haha you have more friends on a forum?? So the fuck what. You want my facebook link? Its not blocked. I have friends on here. I have distanced myself publicly from most of them. And most the people i get along with dont last on the forum. So keep telling yourself barns my only friend. Obviously i have more because i know about the shit youve been saying.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:42 PM
That means what? Okay so you admitted to being wrong about bathsalts. I dont give a fuck about that. I want you to show me where i said all the shit you have been claiming.

Jmetz
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:49 PM
There's only one way to settle this...

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314889_166868820060313_3092570_a.jpg

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Damn..... i no longer have friends. Eight years and not a fucking friend in this whole state.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Or at least on this forum. So im told.

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Damn..... i no longer have friends. Eight years and not a fucking friend in this whole state. :spit: Wow, lost that one friend huh! That is too funny!!!!

Too bad, but Barn is like my brother and I would help that guy anytime, anyplace, any reason and he is a good friend to have!

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah barns cool people. To bad i had to delete him to make a point. Im still waiting for you to back up your claims.

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 03:02 PM
You really have no idea how childish im making you look do you? Im already hated but your mista popular. Cant be a easy feeling to know you just got owned by the board dumbass. I mean yeah im hated by all. But now... you look just as pathetic as me. Have a nice day pumpkin.

bulldog
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 03:09 PM
You really have no idea how childish im making you look do you? Im already hated but your mista popular. Cant be a easy feeling to know you just got owned by the board dumbass. I mean yeah im hated by all. But now... you look just as pathetic as me. Have a nice day pumpkin. Smartest thing you have ever said. I am now done with you forever.....ignored!!!!

Sorry Bob, Ralph, admins, and everyone else that had to see this. You guys know I love this board and the people on it and will really try to not mess up threads with such drama induced talk anymore. I came to CO over ten years ago and found a home with CSC and have made many friends I am grateful for! I will be here for a long time hopefully

~Barn~
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 03:18 PM
How the fuck did I get involved in this!? I'll drink and roast you both under the table!

You better re-friend me, Townie! :lol:

#1Townie
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 03:21 PM
How the fuck did I get involved in this!? I'll drink and roast you both under the table!

You better re-friend me, Townie! :lol:

Hahaha yes sir.

grim
Tue Jul 10th, 2012, 03:32 PM
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE