PDA

View Full Version : These punks need to be skinned alive.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 07:28 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/dangerous-booby-traps-found-popular-utah-trail-211044845.html

WTF??? So, these clowns are ok with killing some innocent person and/or their kid(s) who are just walking along the trails? Scum.

McVaaahhh
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Crazy - These are the assholes that are going to be taking care of us when we retire huh? :jerkoff:

Ghosty
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Wow, I wanna see what these clowns look like. Did they think they were the characters in a new Predator sequel or something? IDIOTS could've killed some innocent folks, even children!

dragos13
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Kqd5md6ti.YRhMZ4HX2Yxw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zOTA7cT04NTt3PTUyMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/0f95e6697ba8ab0b0d0f6a706700a862.jpg

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/KyqQIaIDhBx.bvESrAMMgg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zOTA7cT04NTt3PTUyMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/5b0f52737ba7ab0b0d0f6a706700a83d.jpg

daemon
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Asses

Ghost
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 10:16 AM
IDIOTS could've killed some innocent folks, even children!

I think that was the entire point.

Ghosty
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I'm curious if they found any cameras or other "devices" around there too. It's sad that we would actually have to worry about something this ridiculous, ON A COLORADO NATURE TRAIL.

Cut their nuts off! Yep, they do indeed look like inbred douchenozzles, and yes I do pre-judge based on looks sometimes. Especially those "stretched tribal earplugs" that make it look like you have two dead pieces of bologna hanging down, not earlobes, lol! Call me old-fashioned, I think they look mentally defective.

Ghost
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM
It's sad that we would actually have to worry about something this ridiculous, ON A COLORADO NATURE TRAIL.

And, given their (possible) misdemeanor-only sentences, they'll be back on the trails going it again--as will, no doubt, all the "cool" kiddies who will want to copycat this "awesome" behavior...

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Haha wow.

Vic
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I'm curious if they found any cameras or other "devices" around there too. It's sad that we would actually have to worry about something this ridiculous, ON A COLORADO NATURE TRAIL.

Cut their nuts off! Yep, they do indeed look like inbred douchenozzles, and yes I do pre-judge based on looks sometimes. Especially those "stretched tribal earplugs" that make it look like you have two dead pieces of bologna hanging down, not earlobes, lol! Call me old-fashioned, I think they look mentally defective.they look mentally defective because they are mentally defective. What the fukk wrong with kids? too much violent movies and games? Dude 'douchenozzles " is awesome term- never heard it before. and of course they bragged about it on facebook- retards.

asp_125
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I'd call them retards, but that would be an insult to retards. *cue sound of banjos*

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Hey wait i just finished the whole article. They were arrested but no charges have been filed? How can you be arrested and held on a bond with no charges? Not saying i agree with what they did. Not saying i dont want to see them face chatges. Im just saying how can you be held on a band if they havent filed against you?

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Benjamin Steven Rutkowski, 19, of Orem and Kai Matthew Christensen, 21, of Provo were booked in the Utah County Jail on Saturday and released on bail.

Prosecutors believed the misdemeanor reckless endangerment allegations were the strongest claims they could pursue without anyone being injured. Charges have not yet been filed.

Ghosty
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Luckily they caught it in time, even if that means these fuckwits get off light. Better that no innocent trail hikers got hurt.

The prosecution will upgrade the charges if they find enough evidence, and they think it's worth pursuing. I'm sure they'd LOVE to bust these guys' asses, but the law still protects them until proven guilty.

And hate to backpedal, but I'm sorry if any CSC members have those ridiculous stretched native loops of bologna flesh. I just think they're retarded looking, imo. ;) Same with those implants people get so it looks like they have horns or other weird bumps in their face, LOL! Reminds of that NationalGeographic channel "Taboo" episode with all the freaks.

Keyser Soze
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 12:08 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/dangerous-booby-traps-found-popular-utah-trail-211044845.html

WTF??? So, these clowns are ok with killing some innocent person and/or their kid(s) who are just walking along the trails? Scum.

Dude, are you so lazy you can't copy and paste the articles you bitch and moan about?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Dude, are you so lazy you can't copy and paste the articles you bitch and moan about?
Pretty much. Why post a LINK if I'm gonna post the article? Got an issue with that? Feel free to do it. ;)

Ghost
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 12:20 PM

Mexicans stole his Ctrl key.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 12:21 PM
I'm sure they'd LOVE to bust these guys' asses, but the law still protects them until proven guilty.

....like the law protects Zimmerman. ;)

And, I agree with you about some of those bizarre "body modifications" people like to do now.....yikes! Who needs the circus with these guys wandering the streets?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Mexicans stole his Ctrl key.
:lol:

modette99
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 01:17 PM

And, I agree with you about some of those bizarre "body modifications" people like to do now.....yikes! Who needs the circus with these guys wandering the streets?

At least it gives you something to grab in a fight and rip off...LOL

These are not children they are adults at 19 and 21.

Maybe make them test it out and see if it works...that should of been the punishment "stand right there", SPLAT "yep, it works".

Filo
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Especially those "stretched tribal earplugs" that make it look like you have two dead pieces of bologna hanging down, not earlobes, lol! Call me old-fashioned, I think they look mentally defective.

I am going to have to disagree with you. I think the stretched earlobes look like the back side of a female Mandrill that is in heat. I believe they will regret their decision to stretch their earlobes sooner rather than later.

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 01:26 PM

Oh hell no. Your words... they should skin them alive. According to your statement no trial. No due process. Straight to execution.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 04:00 PM
At least it gives you something to grab in a fight and rip off...LOL

These are not children they are adults at 19 and 21.

Maybe make them test it out and see if it works...that should of been the punishment "stand right there", SPLAT "yep, it works".
Funny you should mention that. 20+ years ago I threw a guy out of our summer party because he was being a total douch. He made the mistake of swinging at me and after I whacked him in the teeth, his cousin jumped on my back. My buddy Hobbz grabbed the first guy while I got the second off my back and the first thing I did was rip that dipshits nipple ring out. He screamed and I punched him in the mouth to shut him up. Later we saw him running around the parking lot looking for his lost nipple.......:lol:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Oh hell no. Your words... they should skin them alive. According to your statement no trial. No due process. Straight to execution.
Nope. I still advocate due process.......but that should be the punishment!

Ghosty
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Funny you should mention that. 20+ years ago I threw a guy out of our summer party because he was being a total douch. He made the mistake of swinging at me and after I whacked him in the teeth, his cousin jumped on my back. My buddy Hobbz grabbed the first guy while I got the second off my back and the first thing I did was rip that dipshits nipple ring out. He screamed and I punched him in the mouth to shut him up. Later we saw him running around the parking lot looking for his lost nipple.......:lol:
DAYUM, good times, lol! Let me know when you have another drunken keg fest of fun, I don't get invited to those anymore. Nowadays I end up having "dinner and drinks" with a bunch of couples talking about their babies, while I drink whiskey and stare at chicks walking around. Yeah, lame.

Ghost
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 04:14 PM
DAYUM, good times, lol! Let me know when you have another drunken keg fest of fun, I don't get invited to those anymore. Nowadays I end up having "dinner and drinks" with a bunch of couples talking about their babies, while I drink whiskey and stare at chicks walking around. Yeah, lame.

A. It was 20+ years ago
B. It was probably all in his imagination.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 04:48 PM
A. It was 20+ years ago
B. It was probably all in his imagination.
I'd be happy to rip your nipple ring out today, you know, just to show it's all still relevant. :) I can even help with the piercing in case you don't have one.

Anyone who really knows me either was there, or, knows me well enough to know it happened just as I described it. ;)

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Nope. I still advocate due process.......but that should be the punishment!

Really? But they said it was for game. Any proof it wasnt? How are you going to give the death penalty for a nonviolent misdemeanor? Also what if this is their first run in? Shouldnt people have a chance to learn or should we just start stringing people up?

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 08:21 PM
He wants to kill two teens for not killing anyone but he wants an adult to go free for killing a teen.

Hmmm...

Frank HATES TEENS!!!

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 08:21 PM
GET OFF HIS LAWN!!!

ThorsTwin
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Send the guy in the top photo back to Mordor.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Really? But they said it was for game. Any proof it wasnt? How are you going to give the death penalty for a nonviolent misdemeanor? Also what if this is their first run in? Shouldnt people have a chance to learn or should we just start stringing people up?
The traps were CLEARLY for humans. Hence the target at head level for a walking human.

#1Townie
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Oh because humans are the tallest creatures in the world. No way bro. Innocent first. They better be able to prove thos was intended fo humans. Not just one guys say so.

modette99
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:52 AM
He wants to kill two teens for not killing anyone but he wants an adult to go free for killing a teen.

Hmmm...

Frank HATES TEENS!!!

Two teens? 19 is barely a teen and 21 is way past teenhood.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Oh because humans are the tallest creatures in the world. No way bro. Innocent first. They better be able to prove thos was intended fo humans. Not just one guys say so.
No, because it was targeted a specific height for humans. Yep, they'll get their day in court, as they should. No doubt they'll be found guilty. Then we skin 'em. ;)

modette99
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:53 AM

Yep and setting it up on a popular HIKING trail was their intent to catch a bear...LOL

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Yep and setting it up on a popular HIKING trail was their intent to catch a bear...LOL
Shhhhh! Don't try applying logic to him, you'll just encouage him! :)

#1Townie
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 10:57 AM
No, because it was targeted a specific height for humans. Yep, they'll get their day in court, as they should. No doubt they'll be found guilty. Then we skin 'em. ;)

Haha how low was it supposed to go? To hit a rabbit? I see plenty of good eating animals that stand the same height. You have no proof it was for humans. Their story is fact as their is no evidence to the other. What would ne the point to kill something if you ruined the meat?

#1Townie
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Shhhhh! Don't try applying logic to him, you'll just encouage him! :)

Frank im using your logic against you. Having fun yet?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Haha how low was it supposed to go? To hit a rabbit? I see plenty of good eating animals that stand the same height. You have no proof it was for humans. Their story is fact as their is no evidence to the other. What would ne the point to kill something if you ruined the meat?
......because a highly-qualified person described them as such and will testify to that?

#1Townie
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Still no proof.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Still no proof.
Maybe you don't underestand the legal system. An expert witness's sworn testimony is considered proof in a court of law. ;)

Hoot
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Lol 1 way view. Could never be anything else....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Lol 1 way view. Could never be anything else....
Huh? This post makes no sense at all.

Zach929rr
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hey wait i just finished the whole article. They were arrested but no charges have been filed? How can you be arrested and held on a bond with no charges? Not saying i agree with what they did. Not saying i dont want to see them face chatges. Im just saying how can you be held on a band if they havent filed against you?

Typically, you may be held without being formally charged for as long as it "reasonably" takes police to complete their investigation, with the obvious point of contention being how reasonable the duration of time is. If you (or your lawyer) argue and win in front of a judge that the length of your detention without formal charges was unreasonable, the charges against you are likely to be dropped. The best solution to this is to continually ask if you are free to go.

#1Townie
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM
Typically, you may be held without being formally charged for as long as it "reasonably" takes police to complete their investigation, with the obvious point of contention being how reasonable the duration of time is. If you (or your lawyer) argue and win in front of a judge that the length of your detention without formal charges was unreasonable, the charges against you are likely to be dropped. The best solution to this is to continually ask if you are free to go.

Cool. Thanks.