PDA

View Full Version : Oh man, I ain't even gonna comment.....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 04:42 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/florida-man-mistakes-girlfriend-hog-shoots-her-211904311.html

....but I wonder what pisses her off more, that he shot her, or that he mistook her for a pig???:lol:

Ghosty
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Oh man, hope she turns out ok. She should've stayed put at the campsite! On the other hand, what's this dumbass shooting BLIND, just because he heard a noise?

The mistake was not actually related to her appearance. Rather, Egan had earlier shot at a hog that continued to evade him. He reportedly instructed Simmons to stay at their campsite while he pursued the evasive animal, according to the Flagler County Sheriff's Office However, Simmons ventured away from the campsite, apparently searching for oranges that had fallen from nearby trees.

Wrider
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 06:46 PM
What a fucking moron... Dipshits like this give the rest of us hunters bad names...

mxer
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 07:44 PM
What a fucking moron... Dipshits like this give the rest of us hunters bad names...

I wouldn't classify him as a hunter.

#1Townie
Tue Apr 24th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Haha shit wouldnt have happened if she had been in the kitchen making sandwiches.

But for real. I know they are white and this embarrasses me.

stubbicatt
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 05:43 AM
I know they are white and this embarrasses me.

Why this?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Good thing it wasn't Ted Nugent or he'd have looked for her, claimed he didn't find her, and then shot some other bitch and brought her home....... :)

#1Townie
Wed Apr 25th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Why this?

Another red neck couple off in the hills drinking and shooting each other. Thats why.