PDA

View Full Version : Hempfest not so hempy...

Ezzzzy1
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Old Man Gets Knocked Out at 420 Hempfest. The shit head that throws the punch is a little bitch that hid behind his buddy with a smile on his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=02Rf0VK4zU0

Nice to see these idots getting recorded and thrown to the wolfs on the internet.

#1Townie
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Damn whats with all the morons rolling pockets on camera?

mastap07
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 08:42 AM
jact.... we will never know what started it but the guy had it coming talking shit to a young guy with all his friends around.

Jmetz
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Man.. Kids are bunch of little bitches these days.

mdub
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Gotta luv world wide web. Haha . Ol fker got what was coming to him. Gonna talk smack to a bunch of kids high and can't defend. Got knock da fuck out. Haha.

Ghosty
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Wow, I don't care if he was talking shit, that was a lame-ass suckerpunch in the worst way, HIDING BEHIND your buddy? What a pussy bitch. That guy and the others stealing from the guy's pockets all need to be shot in the face.

If the older guy is being a bitch, then man up one one one, not gang up.

mdub
Thu Apr 26th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah. Who knows what the whole story is. From the video he came across the wrong way. He came off harsh. He had no one to get his back. He open the door for trouble. Teenagers nowadays are poorer than before. Hell yeah their vultures.

I`m Batman
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Kids these days have no respect.

Filo
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Wow. Bad behavior all around. And to those few here who say he had it coming and siding with the punch-and-rob crowd... are you really that ignorant?

mdub
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 02:15 PM
the punch and rob crowd are totally awful lil basterds. But you dont go in razzing the kid knowing well that shit could happen. Who in their right mind would go verbally abuse a kid in front of his friends for what ever reason and not having anything to back up a potential beat down?

DONT WANT SHIT! DON'T START SHIT?

grim
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 02:17 PM
the punch and rob crowd are totally awful lil basterds. But you dont go in razzing the kid knowing well that shit could happen. Who in their right mind would go verbally abuse a kid in front of his friends for what ever reason and not having anything to back up a potential beat down?

DONT WANT SHIT! DON'T START SHIT?

I do but usually its 20 or so children and usually i can take them all.

mdub
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 02:18 PM
haha..I know your a big scary guy..