PDA

View Full Version : March Of Dimes Charity

SIMONSEZ23
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Hey everyone, Im raising money for the March of Dimes Charity that is being held April 28th. This will be my first walk in the March of Dimes due to that my nephew was born a premature baby and diagnosed with a virus called CMV, that can affect his brain, height, heart, hearing so what im asking is if anyone one wants to donate money or walk it would be greatly appreciated by myself along with many other people that children were born prematurely. Here is the link to donate http://www.marchforbabies.org/unclesimon23, if you can not donate then maybe you would care to join the walk I myself will be walking with my sister and nephew along with many others in Greeley, CO at Bittersweet Park regrister is at 9 and walk starts at 10. Once again thank you for taking time on reading this thread everyone and Ride Hard and Safe.

Slo
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Damn, wish you would have posted this with more notice. I will make a small donation in the morning.

Ghosty
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Great cause, and good luck! <donated> Paypal makes it easy folks, heh.

SIMONSEZ23
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Would of posted much earlier for more of a notice but been out helping my sister raise money sorry for such a short notice but thanks for the donations and it is for a good cause thanks once again

mdub
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 02:28 PM
all over it here at work