PDA

View Full Version : Idiot killed, One point for the good guys

Ghosty
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 01:04 PM
NOICE!!!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f36_1335459546

Cop was so lucky, the drunk still had his revolver on a chamber with a spent round. Justice/Darwin is served, yay!

Side-note, all-female jury takes a full hour to deliberate on whether the cop was justified. AN HOUR, really? More idiots I guess, video might've been fake, lol.

:slap:

mdub
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 02:17 PM
yeah trial by Jury...Better than nothing.

rforsythe
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Side-note, all-female jury takes a full hour to deliberate on whether the cop was justified. AN HOUR, really? More idiots I guess, video might've been fake, lol.

It takes a little while to assign a foreman, read through the instructions, and get the coffee going. I sat on a jury last year with a day and a half of deliberation, and it probably took us 30-45 minutes just to get started. I can almost guarantee you the actual deliberation lasted long enough to drink a cup of said coffee, and then fill out the verdict paperwork.

That cop is one chill dude too. Gets a gun fired at his head, just says "shit" and instantly empties a clip into the bad guy.

Ghosty
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 03:15 PM
It takes a little while to assign a foreman, read through the instructions, and get the coffee going. I sat on a jury last year with a day and a half of deliberation, and it probably took us 30-45 minutes just to get started. I can almost guarantee you the actual deliberation lasted long enough to drink a cup of said coffee, and then fill out the verdict paperwork.

That cop is one chill dude too. Gets a gun fired at his head, just says "shit" and instantly empties a clip into the bad guy.
Ahh, ok. I was on a jury a few years ago, and it didn't take long at all, heh.

Was very happy we were able to send a bigtime Thornton meth dealer to jail.

#1Townie
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 03:30 PM
How else you going to get free lunch?

willb003
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Damn that cop got luckyyyyy

Bueller
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Sort of too bad he died, permanent quadriplegic on a feeding tube for the rest of his miserable life with festering bed sores would have been a just desert. I guess this is easier on the taxpayers though.

rforsythe
Fri Apr 27th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Sort of too bad he died, permanent quadriplegic on a feeding tube for the rest of his miserable life with festering bed sores would have been a just desert. I guess this is easier on the taxpayers though.

Yep, about $8 in ammo vs millions to support his paralyzed ass in jail.