PDA

View Full Version : www.RedLineStands.com

JarSTriple
Wed Sep 17th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Just thought I would give you guys a heads up on www.redlinestands.com

I ordered some stands from them and didn't receive any kind of confirmation email for when the stands shipped or to even let me know that they received my order. I had to email them to get a tracking number (which they replied to pretty quickly). All in all they came pretty quick. I think it only took 5 days from the day I ordered them to when they got here FedEx.

The stands that I ordered were the bare metal, spool type stands and they are actually pretty good stands. The welds are pretty sloppy, but that doesn't matter to me as long as they work. I can't really complain because they were pretty inexpensive.

I would give them 1 1/2 thumbs up on my total experience. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of communication and being in the dark after I sent my money, but it all worked out. Maybe I should give them 1 3/4 thumbs up. :) Oh well, thanks for reading. Carry on...

BlueDevil
Thu Jan 15th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I also ordered a pair of them on their Thanksgiving day say. Ill say for price A+. I also did not get any confirmation but they did give me the infi after I asked for it. For the purpose I need them for (track) they will do fine. They arent pretty, thay arent painted, and they come dirty as hell. (Ruin a good shirt kinda dirty) They are very touigh and ready for use in 2 minutes or less. I would say they could wipe them down and throw some cheep paint on them and theyd be ok. Im not complaining. Some day Ill paint them myself...... For the price Good deal. Handy stands are the only other stands that cheap (I am aware of) but they dont have spool rear as an option. But are painted and look purty.

Overall the 1 1/2 thumbs was accurate

jontflesh
Fri Jan 23rd, 2004, 05:40 PM
They are a Gixxer.com sponsor and I bought a front one from them last summer. They are bare metal but for the price you can't beat them at all. Stong welds ect.

Quick636
Mon Jan 26th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Handy does have a rear spool option...