PDA

View Full Version : May Day Plot to blow up a bridge in OH

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM
WHoooaWHoooaWHoooaWHoooaWHoooaOoHIoooooo......HIGH-Oooo....

More idiot "protesters".....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/five-arrested-suspected-bridge-bombing-plot-near-cleveland-142203758.html

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/05/fbi_in_cleveland_makes_nationa.html

I lived just down the street from the Plain Dealer in Cleveland, and I know where that bridge is.

TFOGGuys
Tue May 1st, 2012, 11:54 AM
Those idiots look like they'd probably burn their lips trying to blow up a bus...

Samko
Tue May 1st, 2012, 12:01 PM
Here you go boys C4.
But it smells like cocoa butter and it is in a shape of soap ?

Oh that's to throw off the cops ;).

Hey thanks mister !

Oh and here is the remote. He hands over giant "That was easy" red button from Staples.

Zach929rr
Tue May 1st, 2012, 12:13 PM
So, I take it that no one disagrees with the FBI's motives to manufacture and encourage terror-like activity in the name of keeping and or increasing their fiscal budget year to year?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 1st, 2012, 12:25 PM
So, I take it that no one disagrees with the FBI's motives to manufacture and encourage terror-like activity in the name of keeping and or increasing their fiscal budget year to year?
Wow, how did you make THAT leap into the Outer Limits (Old TV show)?

They went fishing for violent idiots, put some bait out there, and caught them with nobody getting hurt. Good job FBI.:headbang:

laspariahs
Tue May 1st, 2012, 12:28 PM
Wow, how did you make THAT leap into the Outer Limits (Old TV show)?

They went fishing for violent idiots, put some bait out there, and caught them with nobody getting hurt. Good job FBI.:headbang:

It's called entrapment and it's illegal.

#1Townie
Tue May 1st, 2012, 01:02 PM
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable. Jfk.

Ghosty
Tue May 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM
I agree, only IF the FBI INSTIGATED the process, then encouraged it without giving them multiple chances to back out. If these douchebags came to the undercover and started hatching plans, and ignored all warnings about legality, safety, etc., then fuck them, rot in jail fruitcakes.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 1st, 2012, 03:19 PM
Ahhhh, no. That defense didn't work in the Marion Barry case either did it? :)