PDA

View Full Version : recommended suspension shops?

Streetdoctor
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 07:43 AM
Looking for a shop to do an install on a new rear shock and front end internals on my FJR. I'd do it myself but unfortunately don't have the garage space. Looking for a reputable suspension shop around the front range.

Kitten
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
STM Suspension is the best! http://www.stmsuspension.com/

asp_125
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 08:02 AM
/endthread. :D

CaneZach
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 08:04 AM
Are suspension threads becoming the new "what's the best oil"?

Sean
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 08:08 AM
FYI: The search button works pretty well on this forum.

+1 w/Kitten

rybo
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 09:02 AM
STM Suspension is the best! http://www.stmsuspension.com/

Without question.

I've worked with Dave for the better part of the last 7 years and every time he finds a way to make my bike work better.

We're starting with a different racebike this year, so it's going to be fun to sort this thing out!

I can't say enough good things about his work and I highly recommend him and his shop.

Scott

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 09:06 AM
Dave @ STM

:)

Rotella T

Streetdoctor
Wed May 2nd, 2012, 11:36 PM
FYI: The search button works pretty well on this forum.

+1 w/Kitten

Hey thanks!

Zach929rr
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 09:09 AM
I've been looking at a couple handguns. Should I get 9mm, .40, or .45?

TinkerinWstuff
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
+2 for Dave

.40 without question :guns:

Sean
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 12:18 PM
Rotella T

I've been looking at a couple handguns. Should I get 9mm, .40, or .45?:spit:

Streetdoctor
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 10:24 PM
+2 for Dave

.40 without question :guns:

.40 is too expensive to shoot.

CaneZach
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 10:49 PM

That really all depends on what you're aiming (no pun intended) to do with the gun. If you're just plinking, I'd suggest a .22 because you can literally shoot all day for $10. If your goal is home defense, then I'd actually recommend a 12 ga. shotgun. If you're looking for something to carry, then you should go with whatever you're most comfortable with. The S&W MP is a great gun. Other people really like the Glocks, but I'm not a fan. Even though the MP is basically a Glock replica, I find I shoot better with the MP. I'm also a huge fan of Sig Sauer and Heckler & Koch, but they can be a bit pricey, especially the H&K.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120106052215/villains/images/c/c4/TrollFaceDancing.gif

Zach929rr
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 11:25 PM
Well played sir. That got a genuine laugh.

Sean
Fri May 4th, 2012, 08:19 AM
I'm a new rider and need a liter bike. 600's are for fags. What's the best year for a GSX-R1000?

Zach929rr
Fri May 4th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I'm a new rider and need a liter bike. 600's are for fags. What's the best year for a GSX-R1000?

Definitely get a 1400 Busa and turbocharge it. Bitches love turbochargers.

Filo
Fri May 4th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Definitely get a 1400 Busa and turbocharge it. Bitches love turbochargers.

"Bithces" is a derogatory term. But then again, what would an ultra liberal like myself expect from some ultra right wing defender of justice? This is what is wrong with this country. And the tea party. And Occupy. Why can't you people see what I think is the truth? What is wrong with you people?

salsashark
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:01 AM
"Bithces" is a derogatory term. But then again, what would an ultra liberal like myself expect from some ultra right wing defender of justice? This is what is wrong with this country. And the tea party. And Occupy. Why can't you people see what I think is the truth? What is wrong with you people?

Like Han Solo, this is why Zimmerman was justified in shooting!

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tumblr_m395shdsiu1qfoi1no1_500.gif

grim
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:09 AM

1 : detracting from the character or standing of something —often used with to, towards, or of

2: expressive of a low opinion : disparaging <derogatory remarks>
— de·rog·a·to·ri·ly adverb

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/The-More-You-Know3.png

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/irishrussianpunk/gcc/knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Sean
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Did you guys know that all terrorists are Muslims? AND all Muslims are terrorists. Just sayin'.

Watch out for sand in the corners.

grim
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Did you guys know that all terrorists are Muslims? AND all Muslims are terrorists. Just sayin'.

Watch out for sand in the corners.

Did you know that 9/11 was an inside job to cover up the true story of the great fire of 1979 that supposedly started in a garage when the chipmunk ingested some fertilizer and then fell into a can of kerosene, instantly turning him into a flying little fluffy little molitoff cocktail that set ablaze leveling the whole neighborhood west of Newton's Hardware Store?

TinkerinWstuff
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Did you know that 9/11 was an inside job to cover up the true story of the great fire of 1979 that supposedly started in a garage when employee parked his motorcycle indoors at work next to some fertilizer and then fell into a can of kerosene, instantly turning him into a flying little fluffy little molitoff cocktail that set ablaze leveling the whole neighborhood west of Newton's Hardware Store?

fixed

salsashark
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Did you know that 9/11 was an inside job to cover up the true story of the great fire of 1979 that supposedly started in a garage when the chipmunk ingested some fertilizer and then fell into a can of kerosene, instantly turning him into a flying little fluffy little molitoff cocktail that set ablaze leveling the whole neighborhood west of Newton's Hardware Store?

:lol:

Free mahi mahi

Filo
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Oh, and back on topic...

+1 for Dave at STM up here in the Fort.

chasemr2
Fri May 4th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Wait before getting back on topic, I just wanted to say that the only "B" word a woman should be called is beautiful... bitches love being called beautiful.