PDA

View Full Version : Need legal advice asap... (not motorcycle/traffic related)

madvlad
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:08 PM
Need legal advice ASAP on matters of insurance fraud, racism and harassment. Please PM me for info or someone who you guys can recommend me that I can talk to or if you can help me out please, it's a very delicate matter so I want to keep what happened off the public forum and I need to take care of this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance

mdub
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:10 PM
awh shit....the strong arm or judge bulldog so and so...

madvlad
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
judge bulldog?

~Barn~
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:27 PM
Did you start trouble with the Ruff Ryders again?

~Barn~
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Oh yeah... call my lawyer, Molly Jansen. Explain what your situation is, and if she's not the lawyer for you, she'll know who you should call!

madvlad
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:38 PM
Did you start trouble with the Ruff Ryders again?

Oh yeah... call my lawyer, Molly Jansen. Explain what your situation is, and if she's not the lawyer for you, she'll know who you should call!

Is that the lawyer lady that is on 106.7? Name sounds familiar... Nah, nothing to do with me, got enough problems as is... Something happened with my cousin who is in HS and being bullied so giving him a hand with this as the other party is being extremely abusive and taking advantage of the situation

mdub
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:40 PM
judge bulldog?

nm...he is personal injury.
Denver Personal Injury Attorney, 'Ex-Judge' S. Bryan Bulldog Moore, 303.377.1779.

~Barn~
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:46 PM
Yes indeed. I don't actually listen to it, but Molly does a Monday morning show in KBPI.

madvlad
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 04:48 PM
Nice, gonna give her a call tomorrow and see if she can help me out. Thanks B!

Zach929rr
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 05:05 PM
If you have any sort of serious claim, talk to a lawyer immediately. Well worth the whatever $100 fee you may be charged for consultation.

madvlad
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 05:23 PM
Seems like the ACLU handles a pretty big amount of cases like these nationwide, so we'll see what they say. May consult with a local asap just in case anyways