PDA

View Full Version : HPR Lapping day May 21

r6rammy
Thu May 3rd, 2012, 08:54 PM
Anyone planning on going May 21st? I can split charges for a carport. LMK.

r6rammy
Fri May 4th, 2012, 06:29 PM
just got laid off today, so I wont be there :( was really looking forward to this as well.

Cornfed
Fri May 4th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Sorry to hear brother. They say it's about who u know not what u know and the club is a great place to network.

tecknojoe
Fri May 4th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Damn not good.

I plan to be there for this day. I'll go in on a port but don't need power

Slo
Fri May 4th, 2012, 09:42 PM
just got laid off today, so I wont be there :( was really looking forward to this as well.

Damn Rammy....bad timing....hope you find something quick!!

buddahson
Fri May 4th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Sorry to hear that Ramm. I'm planning on being at HPR on the 21st. I hope things turn around for you and we see you there.

Radek
Sat May 5th, 2012, 06:46 AM
better be off track with bike then on track without bike rammy, ill try to make this one again and for sure will share carport with power , those generators should be banned in carports

CBR-Cowboy
Sat May 5th, 2012, 08:34 AM
that sucks man, i just got my 60day notice from my work closing the doors... I might try and make this, already have the 24th off work, will see if they will give me the 21st too

tecknojoe
Sun May 13th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Unbelievable. I finished drilling and fishing bolts for my trailer hitch, went to hoist the hitch into place, COMPLETELY the wrong size.

FUCK. I'm probly out now, again. if someone has trailer space and want's to split some costs let me know because now i've done fucked myself again.

oh10raven
Mon May 14th, 2012, 10:40 AM
In for this, forecast is looking great. Sorry Joe can't help ya out with trailer space, Mauser72 and I are planning on renting a 2 bike Uhal trailer. Maybe your hitch will work on one of those, only like $20 for the day?

tecknojoe
Mon May 14th, 2012, 11:55 AM
In for this, forecast is looking great. Sorry Joe can't help ya out with trailer space, Mauser72 and I are planning on renting a 2 bike Uhal trailer. Maybe your hitch will work on one of those, only like $20 for the day?

That was my plan, a uhaul. The issue is getting the hitch installed onto my car. maybe I'll be able to convince my brother to give me his jeep for the day.

If I get a way to get my bike to the track I'll confirm my attendance and be looking to share shade and power

Radek
Mon May 14th, 2012, 10:15 PM
if weather holds I am there ,full day,carport,power

anyone knows where they have knee-pucks on shelf ?(any store tips?)

WolFeYeZ
Mon May 14th, 2012, 10:31 PM

If anyone, probably Performance Cycle of Colorado on Broadway/Evans. Still give them a call before you go in.

buddahson
Fri May 18th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Knock on wood but the weathers looking great for Monday. I should be out for the afternoon. Anyone want to split a carport? I don't really need power but as long as the total is less than $25 its a win.

ian22
Sat May 19th, 2012, 11:23 PM
I will be there on Monday and I'm looking to share a carport as well. I need power.

trinitypowder
Sun May 20th, 2012, 07:18 PM
You know I got plenty bro! Ya just gotta do the afternoon session:siesta:

r6rammy
Sun May 20th, 2012, 07:21 PM
have fun and be safe out there folks, me still is jobless, over 2 weeks since i got laid off. It sure does suck real bad. In texas now.

ian22
Sun May 20th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Ike, I'm gonna do the whole day - I'll see you around lunchtime tomorrow - will be in a carport as I need power for the morning.

madvlad
Sun May 20th, 2012, 08:15 PM

303cycle