PDA

View Full Version : 5/8 Lets ride

chasemr2
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Trying to get a group together for a ride today with me and possibly a few others, nothing specific in mind just yet, maybe moco at noon and go from there...open to ideas...

DriverDave
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM
I'm up for that....I'll be at Moco at noon, either way.

chasemr2
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I got back to this late sorry about that, I've been waiting on a friend and will be running late, if you still want to join we can meet at moco but It will be at least a half hour still

chasemr2
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:02 PM
It's gonna be me +2 for sure, if you get to this feel free to text/call me at 720-236-8116 as we'll be out all day.

DriverDave
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:08 PM
At Moco now...I can wait.

chasemr2
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Ok I live off of wads and 6th and should be heading out withing the next 10-15, sorry about the delay

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Worst organized ride thread award goes to... :applause:

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:15 PM
^^^^^^ :roll:

DriverDave
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Hey, it's a a Tuesday, what do ya expect ;-)

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM
it is a nice tuesday...

inside wkng woo hoo

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:20 PM
it is a nice tuesday...

inside wkng woo hoo

Still a little cool in Denver.

Sully
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Worst organized ride thread award goes to... :applause:

Give him a break, he's a n00b... Why don't you show him how it's done :slap: :p

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Give him a break, he's a n00b... Why don't you show him how it's done :slap: :p

Haven't been itching to do a group ride, i kind of like my solo rides or going with select peeps, besides non of you fuggers show up to my early am rides anyways!

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:33 PM
it is a nice tuesday...

inside wkng woo hoo

Wtf is "wkng"?

Working?

or

Wanking?

Either way, Idc.

Haven't been itching to do a group ride, i kind of like my solo rides or going with select peeps, besides non of you fuggers show up to my early am rides anyways!

Yep. Group rides = shit magnets.

And F your bullshit AM rides.

I used to get up at 5am to ride all day, then I realized that I like my sleep, I like not having my balls freeze to the tank, and I like riding when the sun's up and the roads are warm.

So :p

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Yep. Group rides = shit magnets.

And F your bullshit AM rides.

I like to deal with cars and bicyclist's, and LEO'S all over the place making me want to bash my head into my wind screen.

So :p

Whatever floats your boat.

Wait...you ride?

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Either way, Idc.

working.

I wont use wkng for wanking.

When u see :jerkoff: i'm WANKING.....:D

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Wait...you ride?

Your momma. :D

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM
working.

I wont use wkng for wanking.

When u see :jerkoff: i'm WANKING.....:D

I don't ever wanna see you wanking.

Ask Frank.

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM

:bigeyes: not my momma ...unless ur a necrophiliac..

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM

Hmm that must be why she said your motorcycle will never be as fast as you.

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:48 PM
:bigeyes: not my momma ...unless ur a necrophiliac..

Nope, that's apparently GhostY. He seems to have a thing for dead chicks.

Hmm that must be why she said your motorcycle will never be as fast as you.

Meh, have to be quick or else the bag might slip off her head. :eek:

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Nope, that's apparently GhostY. He seems to have a thing for dead chicks.

oh your lil brother...hehe....last i heard he likes scoping the live ones first at Diamond caberet...hahaha

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Meh, have to be quick or else the bag might slip off her head. :eek:

You sick son of a bitch, you put a bag on her head that had Frank's picture taped to it didnt you? :loser:

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:57 PM
oh your lil brother...hehe....last i heard he likes scoping the live ones first at Diamond caberet...hahaha

Is that the senior citizens nightclub?

You sick son of a bitch, you put a bag on her head that had Frank's picture taped to it didnt you? :loser:

Nope, Frank's lust is one-way, he lusts after men who'll never want him (which is why he's so angry all the time).

The pic on the bag was...well...I never :makeout: and tell.

grim
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Is that the senior citizens nightclub?

Nope, Frank's lust is one-way, he lusts after men who'll never want him (which is why he's so angry all the time).

The pic on the bag was...well...I never :makeout: and tell.

Oh lord ill just kick it back old school, Get off the topic of my mom cause i just got off yours.

Zach929rr
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:02 PM

http://rlv.zcache.com/my_other_ride_is_your_mom_2_bumper_sticker-p128121702048053756z74sk_400.jpg

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Oh lord ill just kick it back old school, Get off the topic of my mom cause i just got off yours.

Necrophiliac.

But, yeah, I'm done with your mom. :D

For now... :p

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:16 PM
"My name is Buck"

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/PrimitiveScrewhead1973/039c0f2aa8db4e858338936f9292929c.jpg

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM
"My name is Buck"

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/PrimitiveScrewhead1973/039c0f2aa8db4e858338936f9292929c.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHkYsHpRtKbBiedpbFRfX6haRwO-eW0KFXn-E4UqJxzx5JDLMc

chasemr2
Tue May 8th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Ah well it looks like this noob created plenty of entertainment for ya'll, you can thank me later, and btw the ride turned out to be amazing despite a sportbike hating Jeep Wrangler driver...tried to run driver dave off the road, brake checked me (despite plenty of distance) and tried ramming my friend for no reasons we could really gather.

And you old farts clearly know nothing when it comes to arguing about "yo momma," it's simply...Leave my mom out of this and I'll leave this out of your mom, that goes for all of you.

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Ah well it looks like this noob created plenty of entertainment for ya'll, you can thank me later, and btw the ride turned out to be amazing despite a sportbike hating Jeep Wrangler driver...tried to run driver dave off the road, brake checked me (despite plenty of distance) and tried ramming my friend for no reasons we could really gather.

And you old farts clearly know nothing when it comes to arguing about "yo momma," it's simply...Leave my mom out of this and I'll leave this out of your mom, that goes for all of you.

to jeep driver - you piece of shit! You are lucky I wasnt on this ride. I would have fallowed you till you pulled over, then I would have FUCKED you up! Then fliped your jeep!

IM LIKE A RABID PIT BULL FOAMING AT THE MOUTH when I hear about fucks like this!

chasemr2
Tue May 8th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Lee you're joining us on all future rides, that's not up for debate hahaha it was beyond ridiculous, if I had a go pro it would have been worth reporting.

..and I'm still up for riding if you are, I just need to get a little studying done over the next hour or so.

big53lee
Tue May 8th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Hit me up when you're done bro.

mdub
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Jeep driver jealousing on ya's bikes. That is fuck up. He got bent cause you all passed him up?

WolFeYeZ
Tue May 8th, 2012, 10:08 PM

Was this on the road to/from deckers? I had a jeep flip me off and swerve a foot towards me a couple weekend back as I passed in a legal spot.

chasemr2
Tue May 8th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Ya I think getting passed was what set him off, there was nothing overly aggressive at all on our part, he was even driving below the speed limit. You guys would go nuts if I had gotten a recording of it all.
..and it was the deer/turkey creek area I believe, by Tiny Town...?

Ironically enough I watched this video a couple weeks ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM

Will the Thrill
Wed May 9th, 2012, 07:25 AM
That video is crazy!

DriverDave
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:11 PM
It was coming down N. Turkey Creek from the roundabout on 73. The Jeep basically did the same thing that truck did in the video. Some people are just dicks!

GuitarX
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM
FYI: Be careful when passing leather trains as well. Their new trick is for the lead asswipe to swing back and forth into the passing lane when you try to go by. I guess they think no one is allowed to pass them when they're going less than the speed limit holding up grandparents in RVs. The next one of those pansy-ass fags that tries that little trick on me won't be too happy. Glad you're okay Dave.

Zach929rr
Wed May 9th, 2012, 01:00 PM
It was coming down N. Turkey Creek from the roundabout on 73. The Jeep basically did the same thing that truck did in the video. Some people are just dicks!

NTC is a great ride from the roundabout towards 285, but I don't think the locals appreciate motos much :|

Ghost
Wed May 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM
FYI: Be careful when passing leather trains as well. Their new trick is for the lead asswipe to swing back and forth into the passing lane when you try to go by. I guess they think no one is allowed to pass them when they're going less than the speed limit holding up grandparents in RVs. The next one of those pansy-ass fags that tries that little trick on me won't be too happy. Glad you're okay Dave.

Had this happen to me going up Squaw, not fun. Lost them after a few turns but the "joy" of riding solo is that I didn't have to worry about them pulling that shit on the next member of my group.

grim
Wed May 9th, 2012, 01:03 PM
It's becoming a war zone out there, I am going to have to start having pool cues or something to smack people with as i pass them.

Zach929rr
Wed May 9th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Its all fun and games until a RAV4 gets inbetween group members and starts pacing the front rider at 90-100 coming down 7.

chasemr2
Wed May 9th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Grim^ Right, I was thinking to myself what can I do to prevent someone like this from thinking twice about doing something like that again.

grim
Wed May 9th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Its all fun and games until a RAV4 gets inbetween group members and starts pacing the front rider at 90-100 coming down 7.

Cornfed, jslew and i had a Camaro try to play keep up with us when we were on our way to bishops castle a few weeks ago.

Ghost
Wed May 9th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Cornfed, jslew and i had a Camaro try to play keep up with us when we were on our way to bishops castle a few weeks ago.

Funny story--riding in Alabama I had an IROC-Z try to hang with me on an on ramp. I glanced back in my mirrors just in time to see him loop it and slide off into the dirt. :lol:

Rare Air
Wed May 9th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Noob question here but I'm assuming leather train=harley cruiser types?

grim
Wed May 9th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Noob question here but I'm assuming leather train=harley cruiser types?

*insert smart ass comment here* :up:

Rare Air
Wed May 9th, 2012, 03:40 PM
*insert smart ass comment here* :up:

Fair enough its just crazy to me one type of bike rider is an ass to another. Every type of rider comes through Gunnison and everyone seems nice. The Hells Angels and SOS even frequent Gunny often and never had any problems with them.

mdub
Wed May 9th, 2012, 03:42 PM
all this crap on this thread just tells me that for not riding in a month seems to be a good thing.

i do hate it when sport cars wants to know my skills. Iroc z into the dirt....hahaha...

Ghost
Wed May 9th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Fair enough its just crazy to me one type of bike rider is an ass to another. Every type of rider comes through Gunnison and everyone seems nice. The Hells Angels and SOS even frequent Gunny often and never had any problems with them.

Here's the thing--when riding I've passed other sport bikes, Gold Wings, SuMos, VRFs, etc., even packs of snooty BMW and/or Ducati riders, and never once had any of them go out of their way to be a dangerous dickfuck to me--no one tried to plant me into a guardrail or block me into oncoming traffic.

Yet, when I encounter the Leather Lovers Brigade, they have about a 50/50 chance of going out of their way to endanger my life when I'm doing a simple and legal act of passing them since they're too busy going slow to mind their own goddamn business.

No one empowered them to be self-appointed road police, no one gave them license to endanger others, and yet it is only them of all riders who consistently pose a problem.

So, is it every rider? Nope.
But when you encounter a sport-bike hater who wants to endanger your life is it probably going to be a HD rider in a pack of his buddies who through mutual cocksucker camaraderie want to be douchenozzles? Yep.

DriverDave
Wed May 9th, 2012, 06:25 PM
mutual cocksucker camaraderie :slappers:

They should have that stitched on their leathers! :lol:

Samko
Wed May 9th, 2012, 08:44 PM
HD riders ride for ego, we ride for thrills !