PDA

View Full Version : who are you paying for???

mastap07
Tue May 8th, 2012, 12:46 PM
im sure cycle monkey will chime in on this one... loop hole in the tax refund for illegals!!!! :argue:
http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=7054149&topVideoCatNo=103348&autoStart=true

Ghosty
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Summary? Can't listen at work.

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Summary? Can't listen at work.

Illegals are using the Child Tax Credit to claim fictional kids in Mexico as children on their returns--returns which are filed under their I-10 form.

So, its a massive loophole to send taxpayer money as tax refunds ($4B/year supposedly) to Mexico.

IRS claims they can't do anything about the loophole unless Congress does something.

Ghosty
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Wow, sure am glad MY hard-earned tax dollars can help pad the wallets of some illegals. Wonder what that LaRaza douchebag Rubin Navarette has to say about THIS? That jackass needs a bitchslap into American reality.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47213918/ns/local_news-indianapolis_in/t/will-lawmakers-act-close-tax-loophole-illegal-immigrants/

Well good thing the congress are working with such urgency on it... /sarcasm

Rep. Burton and dozens of other House Republicans have co-sponsored a bill that would essentially authorize additional child tax credits only for US citizens. House Resolution 1956 (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr1956)would require tax filers to provide a valid social security number to receive an additional child tax credit.

The IRS provides illegal immigrants with an ITIN (http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=222209,00.html)(individual taxpayer identification number) so they can file tax returns, but most undocumented workers are not eligible to receive a social security number.

HR 1956 has sat idle in the House Ways and Means Committee for almost a year.

However, language from the bill is now included in a package of proposed budget savings measures that House lawmakers are expected to consider in May. While the budget package may have enough support to pass the House, it is expected to die a quick death in the Democratic-controlled Senate. "This should not be a partisan issue because we're all concerned about saving taxpayer dollars and not wasting them on fraudulent things like this," said Rep. Burton. "But I don't think Democrats want to deal with this with right now."

I`m Batman
Tue May 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Holy crap! How can I get one of these ITIN? I want to file 20+ kids on the tax return too and IRS and the government won't do sh*t about it. Just cut me a check for $10K+.
Wow, illegals get free medical, get away with all kinds of penalties (traffic, etc.) and now FREE money. Awesome.

Ghosty
Tue May 8th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Don't forget completely CHOKING our public education system to death. So our kids can suffer in classrooms where the teacher spends 75% of their time coddling the illegal kids who barely speak English and don't pay taxes. Lovely! This is not an exaggeration, this is right from friends and friends' wives who are teachers currently, in Colorado. We all had it easy growing up, our kids are gonna get the shaft...

I just hope to God that by the time I have kids, I have a salary that can afford private school.

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Don't forget completely CHOKING our public education system to death. So our kids can suffer in classrooms where the teacher spends 75% of their time coddling the illegal kids who barely speak English and don't pay taxes. Lovely! This is not an exaggeration, this is right from friends and friends' wives who are teachers currently, in Colorado. We all had it easy growing up, our kids are gonna get the shaft...

I just hope to God that by the time I have kids, I have a salary that can afford private school.

Because an angry sky monster will care about your kids more than the millions currently enrolled, yes?

Ghosty
Tue May 8th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Because an angry sky monster will care about your kids more than the millions currently enrolled, yes?
Figure of speech... "God/Goddess/Deities/Aliens/Spirits/Vaporware"

Rephrased: I will continue to work my ass off so that in the future I make enough coin to afford private school for my awesome kids who deserve better than the public school trainwreck.

:D

Ghost
Tue May 8th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Figure of speech... "God/Goddess/Deities/Aliens/Spirits/Vaporware"

Rephrased: I will continue to work my ass off so that in the future I make enough coin to afford private school for my awesome kids who deserve better than the public school trainwreck.

:D

Didn't you hear? World ends December 2012, so unless the kid's on the way, or is going to be vat-grown to maturity, it won't matter...

derekm
Tue May 8th, 2012, 08:09 PM
principal de la escuela! errr I mean home school

#1Townie
Tue May 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Holy crap! How can I get one of these ITIN? I want to file 20+ kids on the tax return too and IRS and the government won't do sh*t about it. Just cut me a check for $10K+.
Wow, illegals get free medical, get away with all kinds of penalties (traffic, etc.) and now FREE money. Awesome.
20 kids would be 30k.