PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Auto Sales Pro

VryfastRR
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Work for the fastest growing automotive dealer group in Colorado!

We have the training the tools you need succeed!

Groove Mazda is hiring for immediate FT sales postions.

You MUST possess the following:
1. A sales or hospitality background preferred but not required.
2. A self-starter
3. Pay great attention to the details.
4. Organizational skills.
5. The ability to work well with others.

We offer medical, dental, paid vacation, 401k, and a $2000.00 base salary for the first 60 days.

This is a position which includes Saturdays, evenings and the ability to be on your feer for 8+ hours a day.

If you are interested let me know. :w00t:

grim
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I am assuming after the 60 days its purely commission?

VryfastRR
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Correct, I have been here for 3 years and average around $5000 a month so it's a good paying job for someone that is interested.

grim
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I'm not interested i was just curious.

Thanks

Ghosty
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Just curious, about how many hours do you have to work to earn $5k/mo.? Roughly how many cars do you have to sell personally every month? (I know there are a lot of variables, just asking for averages). Not for me, but I have a friend that is thinking of making a career change.

Zach929rr
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Its probably different from place to place, but I heard you can make a pretty comfortable living @ 7 car/mo.

Ghost
Wed May 9th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Its probably different from place to place, but I heard you can make a pretty comfortable living @ 7 car/mo.

Totally depends on the dealership pay structure, the brand, the competition and what you made per deal.

7 cars could mean $350 if your dealership does $50 minis and you did a bunch of nothing deals.

On the other hand, you could make $7000 if they all fell in your lap.

That's the thing about selling cars, it's all commission so it's all variable and nothing is guaranteed.

As to hours, you have to be there to sell anything, so you figure out what you need to do to make what you can.

But, you WILL be there every Saturday, period.

And, fwiw, most bonuses don't kick in until after 8 cars.

~Barn~
Wed May 9th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I absolutely love the Service Team at Groove. Kenny, Spencer, Dan.... Don't replace any of those guys. =)

VryfastRR
Wed May 9th, 2012, 02:38 PM

Selling 10-12 would get you a nice paycheck. Our store sells 80ish cars a month and we currently have 4 sales people so you can do the math on that.:shocked:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed May 9th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I would kick arse at selling cars, but I refuse to work saturdays and late evenings...so I guess i will continue selling mod buildings. If i were a single guy, i wouldn't hesitate to jump on this.

Jmetz
Wed May 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I can sell the shit outta some shit. Except when I have to as a job. :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu May 10th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Dude...you have some of the funniest one liners ever!!!

Jmetz
Thu May 10th, 2012, 09:43 AM
It's a gift. Unfortunately I suck at everything else.

Wrider
Thu May 10th, 2012, 09:45 AM
It's a gift. Unfortunately I suck at everything else.

Except for selling shit when you aren't doing it for a living...

Zach929rr
Thu May 10th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Selling 10-12 would get you a nice paycheck. Our store sells 80ish cars a month and we currently have 4 sales people so you can do the math on that.:shocked:

Wow that's a lot of work. Hopefully they have built a recurring customer to base as opposed to chasing new leads all the time.

Ghost
Thu May 10th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Wow that's a lot of work. Hopefully they have built a recurring customer to base as opposed to chasing new leads all the time.

Consider the buying cycle of most people is 3+yrs, so while you can try to cultivate referrals from your customers, waiting for them to return every 3 years isn't a feasible business strategy, so yes, you'll be sourcing new leads every day if you want to succeed.

VryfastRR
Fri Jun 1st, 2012, 07:45 PM
Bump. We are still adding people.