PDA

View Full Version : Rampart poker run anybody?! June 3rd

Will the Thrill
Sat May 12th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Rampart range is having their annual poker run on June 3rd! I'm going with a small group and any one can ride/camp with us. Registration is $22. www.rampartrange.org

big53lee
Sat May 12th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Rampart range is having their annual poker run on June 3rd! I'm going with a small group and any one can ride/camp with us. Registration is $22. www.rampartrange.org

I remember the night I turned u on to the pokerruns at rapart. You fukerz got me doin drunken dirtbike deadlifts ! And squating your big 6'7" 260lb ass on my shoulders to hang a light 20' in a tree.... lol helluva fun night huh?

You campin this time bro?

Will the Thrill
Sat May 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah I'm camping with a small group! I asked your brother if he wanted to join. That was a great time and a great ride!

Matty
Sun May 13th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Nope, but I run the trails with ya any other day!

big53lee
Sun May 27th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Dennis, elijah, n I are goin bro. Im ridin bryans 450x

Ricky
Wed May 30th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I will be there! Never done one before, and I hear they are madness. But I like the idea of one way only traffic.

Cornfed
Wed May 30th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Could a Sumo do this run or is this an MX level ride?

big53lee
Wed May 30th, 2012, 08:14 PM

Itd be ruff on street tires bro. Dual sport rubber no problem.

Bueller
Wed May 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Not impossible but you would get your ass handed to you on a platter. Guarantee the uphill climbs would turn you into a huge roadblock.
You should try Rampart on a less demanding opportunity, the secret to SUMO @ Rampart is momentum and if you don't know how ride miles and miles of whoops in deep loose granite gravel you will hate life.

big53lee
Wed May 30th, 2012, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=Bueller;675240]Not impossible but you would get your ass handed to you on a platter. Guarantee the uphill climbs would turn you into a huge roadblock.
You should try Rampart on a less demanding opportunity, the secret to SUMO @ Rampart is momentum and if you don't know how ride miles and miles of whoops in deep loose granite gravel you will hate life.[/QUOTE
Well put my friend........you dont wana b that guy cornfed. Lol

Cornfed
Wed May 30th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Question and answer. Thanks for saving me some embarrassment. I'll stick to trail riding and the occassional dirt road for now.

Bueller
Thu May 31st, 2012, 06:54 AM
There is plenty to ride up there, so find someone that knows some of the ride able trails and have at it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMBgYL9Ky_o