PDA

View Full Version : TFOG Motorsports

PK-R1
Fri Jul 22nd, 2005, 02:08 PM
Called around to find prices on some pilot powers. TFOG had the best price for the tires. There mounting and balancing was also a great deal. And the guys there they were great people. Thanks again TFOG.

johnthemick
Tue Jul 26th, 2005, 06:49 PM
I will second that, TFOG hooked me up on PPowers for the ZX10 and it was nearly $200 less, drive in/drive out than Vickery.

Plus they are great guys

troythetroll
Tue Jul 26th, 2005, 08:12 PM
TFOG rulez! Lets see...tires....race usually, street occasionally, both on and off the bike walk in service, Racetech front end, shocks and kit pads and lines and pins for the Pitbull, today it was spark plugs/air filter and custom handlebar vibration solution.

Cleveland
Sun Jul 31st, 2005, 01:17 PM
I also had a great experience with TFOG. They mounted and balanced a new set of tires and adjusted the suspension for me. I was in and out of there in under an hour. :up:

Player 2
Sun Jul 31st, 2005, 04:36 PM
My past experiences with TFOG were good as well. When I had my minor lowside a year and a half ago, they got the bike back up and running in no time. Their paint guy did an AWESOME job matching the paint so I didn't have to buy new plastics. They did forget a few screws on the body work when they put it all back together but for the most part, the experience was a good one

Telefonica
Sun Jul 31st, 2005, 08:16 PM
Just posting to let people know that I got my rear tire from TFOG had a great experience, that shop is AWESOME!!!