PDA

View Full Version : If Zimmerman's medical report is true.....

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue May 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM
......and there's no reason to believe it isn't, the FL prosecutors should just drop the case now and save themselves the embarassment. Of course, they won't, and will try and make Zim the scapegoat so that they don't have to deal with the violent mob instigated by Al Simpleton and the other assholes from the new black panther party. so, they'll waste taxpayer money fighting it, and then we'll waste taxpayer oney when the riots start....unless they have the balls to stop it immediately and forcefully once it starts.

Again, it'll come down to exactly what was happening at the exact moment when the trigger was pulled. Nothing up until the point where Martin assaulted Zim was illegal, and if the prosecution can prove that Zim was NOT fearing for his life, he'll walk. And rightfully so.

http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclusive-zimmerman-medical-report-shows-broken-204911351--abc-news-topstories.html

modette99
Tue May 15th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Yep, its a circus...guy did what needed to be done.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue May 15th, 2012, 06:49 PM
weren't there 8 other threads on this very same topic?

All started by you?

grim
Tue May 15th, 2012, 07:41 PM

All started by you?

You're crazy, I like you...but you're crazy!

Ted
Tue May 15th, 2012, 08:42 PM
......and there's no reason to believe it isn't, the FL prosecutors should just drop the case now and save themselves the embarassment. Of course, they won't, and will try and make Zim the scapegoat so that they don't have to deal with the violent mob instigated by Al Simpleton and the other assholes from the new black panther party. so, they'll waste taxpayer money fighting it, and then we'll waste taxpayer oney when the riots start....unless they have the balls to stop it immediately and forcefully once it starts.

Again, it'll come down to exactly what was happening at the exact moment when the trigger was pulled. Nothing up until the point where Martin assaulted Zim was illegal, and if the prosecution can prove that Zim was NOT fearing for his life, he'll walk. And rightfully so.

http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclusive-zimmerman-medical-report-shows-broken-204911351--abc-news-topstories.html

The doctor's report could be true, as well as the possibility that he (Zimmerman) started the fight, then got his ass kicked, and then used the gun .... The Jury will have to determine whether or not Stand Your Ground should apply.

I see no reason for the charges to be dropped. A kid is dead, and the accused was advised by dispatch to not follow. That's enough in my opinion for this case to go to trial.

I don't think its a waste of tax payer money CM. Every life is valuable... just my 3.78 cents.......

#1Townie
Tue May 15th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Ha another troll thread. Don't bother talking about this because he won't read any articles you past. He seems to think that any person has the right to chase someone for no reason. Also neighbor hood watchman have more power then cops.

Frank....... I'm disappointed in you.

WolFeYeZ
Tue May 15th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Holy shit... CM's post title partially describes whats inside...

Ezzzzy1
Tue May 15th, 2012, 11:58 PM
The doctor's report could be true, as well as the possibility that he (Zimmerman) started the fight, then got his ass kicked, and then used the gun .... The Jury will have to determine whether or not Stand Your Ground should apply.

I see no reason for the charges to be dropped. A kid is dead, and the accused was advised by dispatch to not follow. That's enough in my opinion for this case to go to trial.

I don't think its a waste of tax payer money CM. Every life is valuable... just my 3.78 cents.......

"Stand your ground" is not whats protecting him. "Self defense" is. Its called the 2nd amendment and anytime, anywhere you feel your life is threatened you can use deadly force (and townie, no one has the right to fear for their life and run, then go back a kick someones ass. Treyvon had his chance to "fear for his life" when Zimmerman was chasing him, not after he got away and then went back).

In cases like this apparently its up to a jury to decide if someone felt like their life was threatened. Really there wasnt enough to bring this to trial but doing so calmed the masses... Until he is proven innocent and then they will fire up again.

The medical report being true is huge in this case because its the only leg the prosecution had to stand on.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Hahaha keep ignoring shit. Thats zimmermans account. Martins people says zimmerman made first cintact by pushing him. That makes it self defense for martin. Let it ride and see what happens. I never said I wanted him hung. Just to let a jury see the REAL evidence and make a decision. I dont care what the verdict is. Not one fuck will be given. Lol. Either way justice will be served.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Hahaha keep ignoring shit. Thats zimmermans account. Martins people says zimmerman made first cintact by pushing him. That makes it self defense for martin. Let it ride and see what happens. I never said I wanted him hung. Just to let a jury see the REAL evidence and make a decision. I dont care what the verdict is. Not one fuck will be given. Lol. Either way justice will be served.

Oh you will give fucks :lol: No way you can watch Zimmerman walk away and have a smile on your face.

....and the verdict is.... Innocent = Townie ------> :shock::?:fire::nuke:

Zach929rr
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Thats quite a bit of data on discovery.

mxer
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:32 AM
The 2nd degree murder charge is Florida "washing their hands of it". Do you really think he intended to kill him? That's what they have to prove without a doubt. I'm sure a plea bargain to reduce to manslaughter will try to force Zimmerman into a guilty plea but I'm sure he won't take it.

grim
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I killed some punanny this morning I should be locked up.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:51 AM

All started by you?
New information. Try and follow along wouldya?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:54 AM
"Stand your ground" is not whats protecting him. "Self defense" is. Its called the 2nd amendment and anytime, anywhere you feel your life is threatened you can use deadly force (and townie, no one has the right to fear for their life and run, then go back a kick someones ass. Treyvon had his chance to "fear for his life" when Zimmerman was chasing him, not after he got away and then went back).

In cases like this apparently its up to a jury to decide if someone felt like their life was threatened. Really there wasnt enough to bring this to trial but doing so calmed the masses... Until he is proven innocent and then they will fire up again.

The medical report being true is huge in this case because its the only leg the prosecution had to stand on.
Exactly. The events immediately leading up to Martin's death were instigated NOT by Zim, but by Martin when he physically assaulted Zim. At that point, the only crime that was comitted was by Martin.

salsashark
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:57 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8LrmSBC5ymo/S5E4Myd2VNI/AAAAAAAAL_8/A8A34ir4Po4/s383/beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse.gif

Aren't you guys done seeing who's is bigger?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:00 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8LrmSBC5ymo/S5E4Myd2VNI/AAAAAAAAL_8/A8A34ir4Po4/s383/beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse.gif

It's unanimous: clownie has a pencil-dick. :)

grim
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:07 AM

They couldn't find the microscope to measure Franks, even though it might be easier for him to just admit that his past wives took it and his balls in the divorce.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:21 AM
New information. Try and follow along wouldya?

so you needed a brand new thread to make sure your opinions were heard as opposed to continuing with the same, already started, conversation?

aren't there like a billion other forums out there who's whole point of existence is to discuss this type of topic?

Not that I have a problem with an Off Topic discussion of matters of the day - but when one topic overtakes a forum with a new thread on the same issue every other damn day.......

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Oh you will give fucks :lol: No way you can watch Zimmerman walk away and have a smile on your face.

....and the verdict is.... Innocent = Townie ------> :shock::?:fire::nuke:

No actually not fucking true. If you go back to the first our any of others you will see I already got what I wanted. I really could give two fucks from here on out. I'm not the one posting new threads about it.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:55 AM
when there are new boobs to post, we should start a new thread. As opposed to putting all the boobs in one easy to view discussion thread called "ohhhh sexy women"

Zach929rr
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:58 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20499050.jpg

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Zimmerman.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:59 AM
zimmer

:gay:

Ted
Wed May 16th, 2012, 09:00 AM

Lol.. You just summarily explained FL's "Stand Your Ground Statute" . I am also sure you are not implying that Self Defence and 2nd amendment mean the same thing. While the 2nd ammemdment gives one the right to bear arms, it is vague about 'self defence' which is why states such as FL and others have Castle Doctrine laws or some variation of it.

One can also argue that the 2nd ammendment exist, and was intended to protect the pulbic from Government .

I am not a lawyer but playing one on CSC never hurt anybody... :cheers:

Now i am gonna sit back and wait for CM's next thread ...about "Beauty pageant winner caught in ugly controversy" or "John Edwards Trial" or whatever story finds itself on Yahoo! News today .... lol :fire:

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 09:03 AM
ZIMMERMAN

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Lol.. You just summarily explained FL's "Stand Your Ground Statute" . I am also sure you are not implying that Self Defence and 2nd amendment mean the same thing. While the 2nd ammemdment gives one the right to bear arms, it is vague about 'self defence' which is why states such as FL and others have Castle Doctrine laws or some variation of it.

One can also argue that the 2nd ammendment exist, and was intended to protect the pulbic from Government .

I am not a lawyer but playing one on CSC never hurt anybody... :cheers:

Now i am gonna sit back and wait for CM's next thread ...about "Beauty pageant winner caught in ugly controversy" or "John Edwards Trial" or whatever story finds itself on Yahoo! News today .... lol :fire:

And you are not saying that our Government drafted an Amendment allowing people to bear guns and NOT use them. That would make no sense. Matter of fact if you look to the influence of where this particular Amendment comes from (The English Bill of Rights), you will find that the basis of it is pretty clear in this matter. "Regarded as a long-established natural right in English law, auxiliary to the natural and legally defensible rights to life."

You have the right to protect your life. Bottom line. Floridas law was established because some of the states laws require you to retreat before using deadly force to protect yourself. Florida believed (and I agree) that you should NOT have to retreat before defending yourself (while it may be a good practice it surely shouldnt be a requirement).

There was a video floating around on here a few months back and it drew the picture perfectly (there was one white guy getting mobbed by 6-7 black guys). In some states if you are surrounded by a group of people that are going to rob you, you are not allowed to defend yours until the group mobs you, making defense almost impossible in some situations. Florida believes that anyone, at the very moment they feel their life is at risk, can defend themselves. Meaning you could draw your gun, legally, once the group surrounded you.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Yes but the problem at hand here seems that both parties could fal under the law stand your ground. This is why its going to be done away with.

People abuse power and fuck up and the rest of us suffer for it.

Here is a example.

http://htpolitics.com/2012/04/30/senator-wants-quick-changes-in-floridas-stand-your-ground-law/

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:07 PM
If there were not 8 if the same thread, people might know if the same bullshit was being regurgitated over and over again.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Its always the same. But on another similar story.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_hillsborough/stand-your-ground-defense-denied-for-trevor-dooley-in-2010-death-of-david-james-in-valrico

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Stand your ground laws do not give a guy free pass to go looking for a fight. When you carry deadly force, you have an obligation to avoid conflict, not instigate it by following people. It's that simple. He called the cops and fulfilled his obligation to society. He started a fight when he followed the kid around the neighborhood.

I carry, believe in the 2a, and consider myself conservative. I just don't care a lot for koolaid.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Stand your ground law was only intended keep a jury from having to decide if a defendant did everything they could to flee before turning and using deadly force. How does a jury that wasn't present during a situation decide if a person was truely backed into a corner or not. The burdon of proof isn't on the defendant to show they did everything they could to flee when it's too easy to armchair QB such decisions later.

There's nothing in it that says you are free to look for a fight. Zimmermans problem is he admitted he saw danger (calling the cops) and then proceeded into danger by following the guy. I don't see what stand your ground had to do with anything here.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Stand your ground law was only intended keep a jury from having to decide if a defendant did everything they could to flee before turning and using deadly force. How does a jury that wasn't present during a situation decide if a person was truely backed into a corner or not.

There's nothing in it that says you are free to look for a fight. Zimmermans problem is he admitted he saw danger (calling the cops) and then proceeded into danger by following the guy. I don't see what stand your ground had to do with anything here.

Thats the point of the law... You DONT have to be backed into a corner to defend yourself there.

If you want to insist that Zimmerman was "looking for a fight", all you are doing is not following the facts. He said he followed him because he was watching his neighborhood and the kid looked suspicious. Its not that hard to understand. Matter of fact its what most of us would have done. See someone suspicious, call the cops and follow them. Nothing wrong with that.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Exactly my point, everything wrong with that.

How about another Zimmerman thread tomorrow and we can do this again?

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:39 PM

So you are saying in every case that you should have to be backed into a corner before defending yourself?

Or are you saying that him calling the cops and following him was wrong?

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Did not say that nor do i believe that.

Saying it again, I believe when you carry deadly force, you have an obligation to avoid conflict as opposed to instigating it.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I killed some punanny this morning I should be locked up.I surf all day long for Grim's funny posts...and this is one! :lol: Lock him up and throw away the key...he's a lady killer!

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM
What did you mean by this?

Everything wrong with what?

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Um no i dont follow suspicious people. I will step in when i see a crime. Not before. It never ends well. Both larties feel threatenedand things get out of line.

And what facts mr z? The facts he didnt follow the neighborhood watch protocol? The fact a witness claims she heard zim start the fight? The fact that martin also didnt have to backed into a corner? The fact martin was committing no crime when he was engaged? How many facts do you yourself want to ignore?

No one is bitching about him calling the cops. We bitch because he claims after he left the safety of his vehicle a unarmed person was killed by him. I dont know what hapened in that fight and neither do you, but can you really say a fight would have happened if zim would have followed neighborhood watch protocol?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=neighbor%20watch%20people%20claim%20zimmerman&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegrio.com%2Fspecials%2Ftray von-martin%2Fzimmerman-not-a-member-of-recognized-neighborhood-watch-organization.php&ei=SR20T7f-KemhiQKBweifAg&usg=AFQjCNE07V-RWeeivI7kHEuaNiPmOcKyMw&sig2=XheyeqsyOvpYVNm-LJxA4Q

And this is the straight up dude yiu guys want to defend our rights for.

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.

http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zimmerman-son-of-a-retired-judge-has-3-closed-arrests/

So yeah cm and z a grown ass man with a history of violence should be in court for the death of a unarmed person.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Thats the point of the law... You DONT have to be backed into a corner to defend yourself there.

If you want to insist that Zimmerman was "looking for a fight", all you are doing is not following the facts. He said he followed him because he was watching his neighborhood and the kid looked suspicious. Its not that hard to understand. Matter of fact its what most of us would have done. See someone suspicious, call the cops and follow them. Nothing wrong with that.

What did you mean by this?

Everything wrong with what?

The man saw danger. If danger would have attacked him right then and there, bam, dead, no question.

Instead, danger kept walking away from Zimmerman. Zimmerman put himself in danger by following him. I don't give two shits about neighborhood watch. He watched and he called the cops and then he should have avoided conflict. Self defense laws protect your right to defend yourself. No obligation to defend your neighbor or their property. Nor does it give you the right to pick a fight.

If he would have stood his ground instead of stalking the hoodlum's ground, he would have been fine.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 04:13 PM
The man saw danger. If danger would have attacked him right then and there, bam, dead, no question.

Instead, danger kept walking away from Zimmerman. Zimmerman put himself in danger by following him. I don't give two shits about neighborhood watch. He watched and he called the cops and then he should have avoided conflict. Self defense laws protect your right to defend yourself. No obligation to defend your neighbor or their property. Nor does it give you the right to pick a fight.

If he would have stood his ground instead of stalking the hoodlum's ground, he would have been fine.

You, like a lot of people, are missing a huge part to all this. Zimmerman followed Treyvon and lost sight of him. Zimmerman then headed back to his car and was jumped by Treyvon. Treyvon asked him if he wanted a piece of him and beat the shit out of Zimmerman. Zimmerman pulled out his gun, from his back, and shot Treyvon. There is no law that says you have to stay in your car, thats crazy! If you are looking for suspicious people and you see one you are supposed to stay in your car? :lol:

Show me somewhere where it says Zimmerman "stalked" Treyvon....

If your neighbor hood was stricken with theft and violence you would not do something about it? You wouldnt get tired of punk ass kids breaking into peoples houses? You wouldnt do anything about people robbing others? There was even a murder in that neighbor hood that year!

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Well z I guess you still haven't learned to read links.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 04:48 PM
"In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket," Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of Citizens' Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, told theGrio. "Every city and municipality has their own policies. Here in Miami-Dade we train people only to be the eyes and ears of their communities. Not to follow and most definitely not to carry a weapon."

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 04:53 PM
"In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket," Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of Citizens' Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, told theGrio. "Every city and municipality has their own policies. Here in Miami-Dade we train people only to be the eyes and ears of their communities. Not to follow and most definitely not to carry a weapon."

Townie, I can read. I can also interpret what I read. Because Carmen says he has never heard of something makes it wrong? No. Zimmerman was well within his rights to do what he did. You can follow WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

Carmen can suck it... If someone wants to follow a suspicious person, they can and if someone with a CCW wants to carry a gun, they can. You dont set the rules and neither does Carman.

Zimmerman played by the rules that were set.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah you can, but it's just not smart. Like riding without gear here in CO, you can, but it's still dumb.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah you can, but it's just not smart. Like riding without gear here in CO, you can, but it's still dumb.

:lol: I see your point but carrying a gun for protection is not stupid. Pulling it out if you fear for your life is not stupid either.

Honestly if you ask me? The only stupid thing that happened was Treyvon going back to fight Zimmerman.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:22 PM
You, like a lot of people, are missing a huge part to all this. Zimmerman followed Treyvon and lost sight of him. Zimmerman then headed back to his car and was jumped by Treyvon. Treyvon asked him if he wanted a piece of him and beat the shit out of Zimmerman. Zimmerman pulled out his gun, from his back, and shot Treyvon. There is no law that says you have to stay in your car, thats crazy! If you are looking for suspicious people and you see one you are supposed to stay in your car? :lol:

Show me somewhere where it says Zimmerman "stalked" Treyvon....

If your neighbor hood was stricken with theft and violence you would not do something about it? You wouldnt get tired of punk ass kids breaking into peoples houses? You wouldnt do anything about people robbing others? There was even a murder in that neighbor hood that year!
I don't know why people have such a hard time getting this. SRSLY? Jesus... Again, the ONLY thing that matters is can the prosecution PROVE that Zim was NOT in fear for his life at the EXACT moment Martin was shot. From the evidence it looks like Zim was beaten and had EVERY right to defend himself. Nothing up to that point matters. Zim broke ZERO laws, Martin broke one by ASSAULTING him. Friggin' simple. Why is it simple minds can't grasp a simple concept????

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Why can't you understand we see it differently? You are flat out ignoring just as much as you claim we are. Zimmerman has a violent background. Deny that. Go ahead. A unarmed kid was killed. I even read a article when zimmermans brother did a interview that made it sound like the gun was out before the fight. If thats the case martin had every right to swing. in fact the moment zimmerman started to follow martin the stand your ground law kicked in for martin. He was scared and being followed. He had the right to defend himself from this strange man following him home.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM
How did Treyvon break a law? Using your logic he was standing his ground per the FL law. He feared for his life and and that very moment he feared for his life by attempting to remove that which he feared.... Kinda like what you're saying Zim did.

I'll tell you right damn now that if someone was following me around my neighborhood I wouldn't just go back to my house and let them know exactly where I live... I don't know who they are or what their intent is and I'm not going to make it any easier for them to harm myself or loved ones. Treyvon was standing his ground per the FL law.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I don't know why people have such a hard time getting this. SRSLY? Jesus... Again, the ONLY thing that matters is can the prosecution PROVE that Zim was NOT in fear for his life at the EXACT moment Martin was shot. From the evidence it looks like Zim was beaten and had EVERY right to defend himself. Nothing up to that point matters. Zim broke ZERO laws, Martin broke one by ASSAULTING him. Friggin' simple. Why is it simple minds can't grasp a simple concept????

Actually the prosecutionwill most likely argue that zimmerman escalated the situation. Again I really dont think he will get convicted but I'm sure he will lose his ass in a wrongful death suit.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:37 PM
:lol: I see your point but carrying a gun for protection is not stupid. Pulling it out if you fear for your life is not stupid either.

Honestly if you ask me? The only stupid thing that happened was Treyvon going back to fight Zimmerman.

Yeah but carrying a gun and then going out in the night in a neighborhood that is known to be sketchy at best is asking for trouble. Legal? Sure, but it's not going to end well.

You have the freedom of speech, go stand in front of a police station and spout off profanities and insult police officers as try walk by, it's legal. Then let me know how that ended up for ya.

Just because you can does not mean you should.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
How did Treyvon break a law? Using your logic he was standing his ground per the FL law. He feared for his life and and that very moment he feared for his life by attempting to remove that which he feared.... Kinda like what you're saying Zim did.

I'll tell you right damn now that if someone was following me around my neighborhood I wouldn't just go back to my house and let them know exactly where I live... I don't know who they are or what their intent is and I'm not going to make it any easier for them to harm myself or loved ones. Treyvon was standing his ground per the FL law.

Haha they dont see it that way because zimmerman said he lost martin and was going back to his car. They can't seem to understand that this thug also had the right to defend himself. And according to mr z he had the right to follow anyone he wanted to. Not sure when a neighborhood watchman out ranked the constitution.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Actually the prosecutionwill most likely argue that zimmerman escalated the situation. Again I really dont think he will get convicted but I'm sure he will lose his ass in a wrongful death suit.

Doesn't matter. Again, Martin HAD the opportunity to walk away after he lost Zim. He CHOSE to stalk Zim and then assault him. It was Martin who escalated things into violence, when he CLEARLY could have walked away. Martin CHOSE to commit a crime. I'm sure if you were to be able to investigate Martin (since he's a juvie) you'd find he was just as if not a lot more violent than Zim.

And, again, at the moment he got shot, he was beating Zims head into the ground, using it as a weapon, so therefore he WAS armed.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Sure he can follow him around. That's he prerogative, but its just not smart in my eyes. By doing so he has to understand that every action has a reaction.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:58 PM

If you follow what Zimmerman (the only witness) is saying, Treyvon broke the law when he assaulted Zimmerman. If someone is chasing you and you get away you have to stay away, once you are away you are no longer in danger. Going back resets the timeline. You cant say that you fear for your life but went back to kick someones ass.

Haha they dont see it that way because zimmerman said he lost martin and was going back to his car. They can't seem to understand that this thug also had the right to defend himself. And according to mr z he had the right to follow anyone he wanted to. Not sure when a neighborhood watchman out ranked the constitution.

Its crazy to me that you say "they dont see it that way"... How could you see it any other way? This is what the only witness is saying, anything outside of that is what you are making up. People making this stuff up is the only think fueling this fire.

I understand that Treyvon had the right to defend himself but (if you go off of facts) he should have done that when Zimmerman was chasing him. Plain and simple. Even on that note if Treyvon had protected himself he would have had to prove why. Someone following you does not give you the right to assault them.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Okay I guess this would be a bad thing for zim. Experts say its not zim screaming for help.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/02/forensics-experts-zimmerman-was-not-screaming-for-help-in-911-call/

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah im making up articles. Fuck my talent is awesome.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Okay I guess this would be a bad thing for zim. Experts say its not zim screaming for help.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/02/forensics-experts-zimmerman-was-not-screaming-for-help-in-911-call/

Look wherever you want. Treyvons dad already said that it WAS NOT his son screaming. If anyone is an expert I would say he would know the sound of his own son screaming :dunno:

And honestly I would probably scream too if someone pulled a gun on me...

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:05 PM
So how is it that Zimmerman getting out of his cargo follow him is his right... (he had the choice to stay in his car since he was safe. He then placed himself into the situation that he claims he feared for his life?)

Which is it? Sounds like the same thought process and logic is not being used for both persons.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Look wherever you want. Treyvons dad already said that it WAS NOT his son screaming. If anyone is an expert I would say he would know the sound of his own son screaming :dunno:

And honestly I would probably scream too if someone pulled a gun on me...

Yup just ignore it. Im making it up. I can just see the 17 year old screaming for help as he beat the shit out of a guy.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Treyvon was defending himself. How is it assault?

Ej, for all your or I know Zim is making things up. He has the most to lose. Since there is no other witness(he shot the only other one there) he has the most to gain from lying.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Yup just ignore it. Im making it up. I can just see the 17 year old screaming for help as he beat the shit out of a guy.

Here is the tape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WI4x2JPcOA.

Now I dont know but if you follow whats going on (from the other recordings) it sure could fall in line with Zimmerman getting his ass kicked and screaming and then shooting.

Treyvon was defending himself. How is it assault?

Ej, for all your or I know Zim is making things up. He has the most to lose. Since there is no other witness(he shot the only other one there) he has the most to gain from lying.

Or he is telling the truth? Its not for me to judge if Zimmerman is lying or not. Why would you? You dont know him... Must just be a gut thing?

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:16 PM
PS sorry I'm not quoting, doing all the typing on my phone.

Ahhhh you guys are filling up my evening nicely.

My biggest frustration is that those pro Zim are basically saying that because Zim said it happened that way, is that is how it happened. He's facing life in jail, what better motive to lie?

Townie and I say that yeah... It could have happened the way Zim has said it did, but it's also probable that it's quite different. Yes the burden of proof and the laws will probably let Zim walk, but it is still not right morally. Im pretty sure neither you not Frank would want Zim as a neighbor... Car backfires and he opens fire for fear of losing his life.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Ezzzy you are by far missing the big picture here. This is a anti gun rights spokesmans wet dream. We are all going to lose no matter what happens to zim. I promise you that. And really why? Because sime asshile had to go play hero. it really is that simple. If he had done what he was supposed to do none of us wiuld even be talking about this. But no he had to go chase aime kid down get his ass kicked and now a law that help us all protect ourselves is going to be eliminated. And again why.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:18 PM
This is the exact same thread as the last one!

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z361/captgoodvibes/362.jpg

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Now I dont know but if you follow whats going on (from the other recordings) it sure could fall in line with Zimmerman getting his ass kicked and screaming and then shooting.

Or he is telling the truth? Its not for me to judge if Zimmerman is lying or not. Why would you? You dont know him... Must just be a gut thing?

Well experts say otherwise. Not me. You keep saying we are ignoring things but when something we post contradicts what you feel we are either making it up or you just flat out ignore it.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:22 PM

I'm not judging whether he is lying. I'm saying he could be.

To me the basic premise of someone having a gun, and killing an unarmed person because he took it upon himself to investigate a suspicious person and not at least be charged is heinous. I know that he is the only witness, but that is because he killed the only other one. It just does not add up.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:25 PM
PS sorry I'm not quoting, doing all the typing on my phone.

Ahhhh you guys are filling up my evening nicely.

My biggest frustration is that those pro Zim are basically saying that because Zim said it happened that way, is that is how it happened. He's facing life in jail, what better motive to lie?

Or to tell the truth. Either way unless you can disprove what he says the law will go off of what he said.

Townie and I say that yeah... It could have happened the way Zim has said it did, but it's also probable that it's quite different. Yes the burden of proof and the laws will probably let Zim walk, but it is still not right morally. Im pretty sure neither you not Frank would want Zim as a neighbor... Car backfires and he opens fire for fear of losing his life.

Im not sure where the probability was increased. I think its quite foolish to doubt someone you dont know, but obviously you guys dont mind joining the quack masses. I wouldnt care if Zimmerman was my neighbor.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I'm not judging whether he is lying. I'm saying he could be.

To me the basic premise of someone having a gun, and killing an unarmed person because he took it upon himself to investigate a suspicious person and not at least be charged is heinous. I know that he is the only witness, but that is because he killed the only other one. It just does not add up.

No way you cant say you havent followed specious people in your store....

It all adds up to me man.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:28 PM
So I'm foolish for not believing everything everyone I don't know tells me but I'm a part of the quack masses?

Ummmm ok.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:28 PM
No way you cant say you havent followed specious people in your store....

It all adds up to me man.

Not with a gun and no one ended up dead.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Or to tell the truth.

Touché... Well played

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Well experts say otherwise. Not me. You keep saying we are ignoring things but when something we post contradicts what you feel we are either making it up or you just flat out ignore it.

"Comparing the two resulted in a 48% match"

Doesnt matter what your expert says... Percentages like that wont even admit this into court. Its worthless.

CaptGoodvibes
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I live near a high school. There are teenagers around. If I can get one to punch me, may I shoot them to death?

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM
So I'm foolish for not believing everything everyone I don't know tells me but I'm a part of the quack masses?

Ummmm ok.

Not exactly what I am saying, but you have no reason to not believe what he is saying. Thats on you, probably more the type of person you are than anything else. So its just noise because we couldnt even have a conversation on why you dont trust him and how thats relevant to this case.

~Barn~
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I live near a high school. There are teenagers around. If I can get one to punch me, may I shoot them to death?

If you do, I bet Frank and EJ let you sign their yearbook!

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:34 PM
No they want him hung with no trial. I wanted a trial so the REAL evidence can be seen in light. I have said it time and time again that I dont care what the verdict says. Either way it goes down I will sleep just fine. I really don't care. I argue with you guys on the forum about it because I have nothing better to do at the moment. You see it one way. Others see it another. You say follow the facts. We say the same.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:36 PM
"Comparing the two resulted in a 48% match"

Doesnt matter what your expert says... Percentages like that wont even admit this into court. Its worthless.

Its already admitted. And they are not mine. I'm not the one trying the case.

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Not exactly what I am saying, but you have no reason to not believe what he is saying. Thats on you, probably more the type of person you are than anything else. So its just noise because we couldnt even have a conversation on why you dont trust him and how thats relevant to this case.

I believe that people in general will put their best interest ahead of damn near anything. It's not that I don't trust him, I don't know him. But i have learned that almost everyone will lie to their benefit. If you haven't had to experience that I'm happy for you.

Ezzzzy1
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Its already admitted. And they are not mine. I'm not the one trying the case.

If you were on the jury you would convict someone on a match like that :lol:

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:39 PM

Hell yes bro give us simething new to argue about.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:42 PM
If you were on the jury you would convict someone on a match like that :lol:

No but I also wouldnt allow myself to be on the jury as I dont feel I could be impartial.

grim
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:10 PM

You have to yell YOLO while your shooing them, I heard that's the cool thing to yell these days.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Yolo or yayo?

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:25 PM
YOLO, he's talking about those idiots that stole the gear

You only live once! Bro!

mdub
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I like yellin YOLO on DEEZ NUTS mutha fker!!!!

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Damn I ned to get out more I feel old.

mdub
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:44 PM
just make up your own acronym/slang...if its has pizzazz you'll feel young again. I remember when i made up Holla atch later..Look at it now....it has evolve to Holla atch boy.....ahahahahaha JK....

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Ayo for yayo.... All in yo nasal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EYkMFAcqA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now townie should write the song for YOLO

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:57 PM
it's like free speech - you are free to say what you want but not free from the consequences

might be free to follow someone around but you will face the consequences of escalating the situation.

If you take your right to carry deadly force seriously, read In The Gravest Extreme and take more classes. That has to be about the most respected and recommended book in the 2A and concealed carry community. Every class I've attended and the book specifically says - AVOID FUCKING CONFLICT, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN NOT TO ESCALATE SITUATIONS, CALL THE COPS AND GO THE FUCK HOME.

just doesn't get any simpler.

But hey, how about starting another thread day after tomorrow so we can do this again? :up:

Hoot
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:00 PM
We are gonna wait that long? I thought Frank might just start making a new thread with every reply instead of just a reply.

I keed I keed!

mdub
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:04 PM
it's like free speech - you are free to say what you want but not free from the consequences

might be free to follow someone around but you will face the consequences of escalating the situation.

If you take your right to carry deadly force seriously, read In The Gravest Extreme and take more classes. That has to be about the most respected and recommended book in the 2A and concealed carry community. Every class I've attended and the book specifically says - AVOID FUCKING CONFLICT, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN NOT TO ESCALATE SITUATIONS, CALL THE COPS AND GO THE FUCK HOME.

yep...

dont be writing checks you cant cash..

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Ayo for yayo.... All in yo nasal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EYkMFAcqA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now townie should write the song for YOLO

I like the song scotty better. put the phone on your butt its a boody call. Lol

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:07 PM

But hey, how about starting another thread day after tomorrow so we can do this again? :up:

Couldnt agree more. I love my guns. I want to get a ccw but at the same time I dont want a gun on me at all times.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:15 PM
new headlines on MSN. I'm sure Yahoo will have it soon and CM will be posting a new thread

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47453164/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

mdub
Wed May 16th, 2012, 08:16 PM
grt forum tonite fellas.....thanks for the entertainment....i'm rolling home...

~Barn~
Wed May 16th, 2012, 09:40 PM

In.

Oh yeah... Great post. QFT.

Ezzzzy1
Thu May 17th, 2012, 04:55 PM
"New witness accounts also emerged Thursday. A witness, whose name is redacted, told investigators he saw "a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie," on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

The witness, who was looking out the sliding glass door at his home about 30 feet away, said he saw the black male throwing punches "MMA (mixed martial arts) style."

He said he told the fighters he was calling the police. He said that as he was making the call, he heard a shot. He looked outside and saw the person who had been on top laid out on the grass as if he had been shot."

#1Townie
Thu May 17th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Thats not new.

TinkerinWstuff
Thu May 17th, 2012, 06:15 PM
It's not relevant as he shouldn't have been there in the first place

CaptGoodvibes
Thu May 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM
If you do, I bet Frank and EJ let you sign their yearbook!

Well, that would be my ultimate goal obviously.

#1Townie
Thu May 17th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Thats not logical.

TinkerinWstuff
Fri May 18th, 2012, 08:09 AM
we're due for another Zim thread. More news released today and I expect Frank will want to update us on the latest news in the case, "
including a police report that concluded "the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman."

http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/17/11748468-court-docs-trayvon-martin-shooting-ultimately-avoidable-by-zimmerman?lite

So lets remember - stand your ground means you are not required to attempt to flee when you feel your life is threatened (good thing).

but it doesn't give you the right to create a situation where your life becomes threatened and then kill someone.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon May 21st, 2012, 12:59 PM
we're due for another Zim thread. More news released today and I expect Frank will want to update us on the latest news in the case, "

http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/17/11748468-court-docs-trayvon-martin-shooting-ultimately-avoidable-by-zimmerman?lite

So lets remember - stand your ground means you are not required to attempt to flee when you feel your life is threatened (good thing).

but it doesn't give you the right to create a situation where your life becomes threatened and then kill someone.
Didn't give Martin the right to creep up on him and physically assault him either. And, since, in the end, this, not Zim following him, is what lead to Martin's death, HE was the one who initiated the events that led directly to his death. The minute Martin, who had gotten away at that point, re-initiated the contact, he started a new altercation.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon May 21st, 2012, 01:09 PM
Didn't give Martin the right to creep up on him and physically assault him either. And, since, in the end, this, not Zim following him, is what lead to Martin's death, HE was the one who initiated the events that led directly to his death. The minute Martin, who had gotten away at that point, re-initiated the contact, he started a new altercation.

You could be right. I haven't followed those details that close. For his sake, he better hope a jury sees it that way too.