PDA

View Full Version : I beat Rybo!

Sean
Wed May 16th, 2012, 01:21 PM
With this post, I have 5,969 posts, which is one more post then Rybo. Which basically means, I win. :w00t:

Other things that could be suggested by my post count awesomeness over Rybo:

- I'm cooler
- I have more brilliant things to say
- I'm better looking
- my jokes are way less cheesier (thus more funny)
- I currently have less broken bones
- I am currently further west than Rybo
- I have crashed less Ducati's in my lifetime
- Did I mention I'm way more awesome?
- I obviously know more about the great oil debate at this point in time.

So there. Take that Mr. Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get me.

Sean= :up:

Rybo= :down:

Sean-->:slap:<--Rybo

Sean-->:horse:<--Rybo

grim
Wed May 16th, 2012, 01:30 PM
:lol:

Well done sir

Correction you now have 5,970 posts, for reasons known that he is a mod and there may be other Devil Nazi mods out to get you perhaps a screen print and save is in the best interest in the likely event someone "tampers" with your count. Having proof is 98% of the battle.

cptschlongenheimer
Wed May 16th, 2012, 01:35 PM
IB4TRybo
:lol:
Thanks for the laugh, Sean(s)...

Sully
Wed May 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Maybe having a spleen also helps with your post whoring mission? Oh, and no twins to entertain.. :lol:

Sean
Wed May 16th, 2012, 01:47 PM
in the likely event someone "tampers" with your count. Oh, I'm pretty sure that's inevitable. :twisted:

Maybe having a spleen also helps with your post whoring mission?I'm no medical doctor, but I'm pretty sure a functioning spleen does enable me to post faster. Brilliant point, Sully.

McVaaahhh
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:04 PM
But who's crash count is higher? Not necessarily Rybo's...

Clovis
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:05 PM
An inspiration to post whores everywhere!

Sean
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:16 PM
But who's crash count is higher? Not necessarily Rybo's...Hey Brian, let's keep this thread on track...

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2nreiZ8lC1r5nx82o1_1280.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:20 PM
And Rybo hasn't taken a Prius up the poop chute like Sean :D

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I don't see this ending well for you.

Sully
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM
But who's crash count is higher? Not necessarily Rybo's...

:eek: Are we sure about that??? :lol: Maybe it's a tie?

oh sheeeet.. I'm getting barned now

Sean
Wed May 16th, 2012, 02:50 PM
And Rybo hasn't taken a Prius up the poop chute like Sean :DHey, let's keep the shots above the belt (literally). No need to talk about the day my R6 passed away. She lived a good life. Why you need to stir up these emotions, Ninja? :puppy:

Nick_Ninja
Wed May 16th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Hey, let's keep the shots above the belt (literally). No need to talk about the day my R6 passed away. She lived a good life. Why you need to stir up these emotions, Ninja? :puppy:

I'z just callum like Iz seez um :twisted:

Wrider
Wed May 16th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Not to mention it wasn't a Duc he crashed recently. Come on now, he crashed what Ducs want to grow up to be!!!

Sean
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Not to mention it wasn't a Duc he crashed recently. There are many reasons why I am more awesome than Rybo, and your point only brings up another aspect. Due to time restraints, I only put a few major ones in the first post. Feel free to add to the list, if you so choose.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Honestly, I can't think of a better place for a Prius......(Ok, maybe not Sean's, butt just in general......)

Wrider
Wed May 16th, 2012, 05:44 PM
There are many reasons why I am more awesome than Rybo, and your point only brings up another aspect. Due to time restraints, I only put a few major ones in the first post. Feel free to add to the list, if you so choose.

Oh no, I meant it as he's so awesome he crashed something you don't even get to ride!!!

rybo
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:40 PM
With this post, I have 5,969 posts, which is one more post then Rybo. Which basically means, I win. :w00t:

I admit it you are better than I \sarcasm

Other things that could be suggested by my post count awesomeness over Rybo:

- I'm cooler

Not possible - I have considerably less hair than you, meaning that heat would escape much more quickly.

- I have more brilliant things to say

You better - you spent something like 26 years in college, just sayin'

- I'm better looking

It is possible, pig. You may be better looking you warthog faced bufoon

- my jokes are way less cheesier (thus more funny)

I don't tell jokes. I'm completely serious at all times.

- I currently have less broken bones

True for most people on this forum. The only other person I'm aware of who has a 5 pc articulated collarbone (like mine) is your hero, Colin Edwards.

- I am currently further west than Rybo

Also true, but that means the sun shines on me before it shines on you each day.

- I have crashed less Ducati's in my lifetime

You've also ridden less Ducatis in your lifetime.

- Did I mention I'm way more awesome?

You did, but I must say that your reiteration of this statement is less convincing than if you had just stated it once and left it alone. I'm less convinced now than I was earlier.

- I obviously know more about the great oil debate at this point in time.

What are your opinions of fracking?

Sean= :down:

Rybo= :up:

Rybo-->:slap:<--Sean

Rybo-->:horse:<--Sean

CaneZach
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Scott, if I were you, I wouldn't have responded to all his comments in one post. You should've addressed them individually, rack up more posts, then laughed at him as you e-slap him in the face for such an insolent tone! :lol:

rybo
Wed May 16th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Scott, if I were you, I wouldn't have responded to all his comments in one post. You should've addressed them individually, rack up more posts, then laughed at him as you e-slap him in the face for such an insolent tone! :lol:

While I appreciate the tactical nature of that style of response, today I'm playing at a higher level.

rybo
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:01 PM
:eek: Are we sure about that??? :lol: Maybe it's a tie?

oh sheeeet.. I'm getting barned now

I will post my total:

1) August 2000- Triumph Daytona 900 in Southern Oregon

2) September 2002- Yamaha FZR 400 - Second Creek Raceway

3) September 2006 - Yamaha FZR 400 - Motorsports Park Hastings

4) April 2007 - Yamaha YZF R6 - Miller Motorsports Park

5) August 2007 - Yamaha YZF R6 - Pueblo Motorsports Park

6) March 2008 - VOR 590SMR - IMI

7) April 2009 - Ducati 748 - Pueblo Motorsports Park

8) September 2009 - Yamaha TZ125 - Pikes Peak International Raceway

9) April 2010 - Ducati 748 - Highplains Raceway

10) May 2012 - Aprilia RSV - Highplains Raceway

grim
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:04 PM
My new favorite thread.

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I suck at life so im not going to try to say how awsome I am.

mdub
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I suck at life so im not going to try to say how awsome I am.

what dude ???? you found a bag of blood in a moonshine bottle. that is frking awesome.....

#1Townie
Wed May 16th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Yeah to hear about. Not as much to have it your bare hands and realize what is. People are strange. I blame those glimmering or sparkling vampire movies.

Wrider
Thu May 17th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Sooo Rybo, it seems you have only crashed once off of the track, but 9 times on it. I'm thinking that means that the street is a safer place for you to ride! lol

Sean
Thu May 17th, 2012, 06:33 AM
I admit it you are better than I
I'm glad we agree. I'm not even sure I should read the rest of your post? :batman:

Not possible - I have considerably less hair than you, meaning that heat would escape much more quickly.Valid point. Not to mention the aerodynamic benefits. One point to you, sir.

You better - you spent something like 26 years in college, just sayin'I like to think that the brilliance has always been there. At least that's what my Mom says. The schooling was just because I always wanted a huge amount of debt with no tangible result. Mission accomplished!

It is possible, pig. You may be better looking you warthog faced bufoonBack-off you snarling angry marmot.

I don't tell jokes. I'm completely serious at all times.You should start. Humor is a great thing and when done right, many people enjoy it.

True for most people on this forum. The only other person I'm aware of who has a 5 pc articulated collarbone (like mine) is your hero, Colin Edwards.It's true, Colin is mortal. I'm as surprised as you are. Personally, I think this "may" effect his championship this year.

Also true, but that means the sun shines on me before it shines on you each day.But it saves the best for last.

You've also ridden less Ducatis in your lifetime.Irrelevent point! If you are going to debate your worth of awesomeness, you need to stay on point! (I almost said "stay on track" but that has proven to be a difficult task for you, judging by your next post :lol: )

You did, but I must say that your reiteration of this statement is less convincing than if you had just stated it once and left it alone. I'm less convinced now than I was earlier.But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

What are your opinions of fracking?Yeah, I know a little about that oil now. I love it when they take the most beautiful piece of land and and cover it with fracking tanks. That's what America's all about. :scream1:

Sean
Thu May 17th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Was that the famous face plant on Dave's infamous front tire?

On the street/track, Rybo wins.
1. 28th and Arapahoe in Boulder
2. IMI
3. HPR

But on dirt, I think I crashed more than Rybo has in only one day when I went to Breckenridge with Bodhizafa. Ummm, not sure that's a good thing though?

Aracheon
Thu May 17th, 2012, 08:38 AM

:lol: :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu May 17th, 2012, 08:44 AM
pretty sure sean crashed 6 or 7 times when we went riding up at fall river reservoir!

rybo
Thu May 17th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Sooo Rybo, it seems you have only crashed once off of the track, but 9 times on it. I'm thinking that means that the street is a safer place for you to ride! lol

Yeah, let's just say that after taking up racing I became a way more cautious and controlled street rider. The guard rails are too close and definitive medical care is way too far away.

Was that the famous face plant on Dave's infamous front tire?

Yes, that is the infamous front tire incident. In the "rybo is awesome" column I will point out that the very front tire used in that incident was placed on Sean's motorcycle as a way to get him home after he got stuck with a flat in the middle of nowhere. My truck was used to pick his broken-down ass up, haul it to Dave's house and then we replaced a tire for him and got him back on his way. There are several other awesome people in this story including Chris who did the bulk of the driving and Dave who, for some unknown reason, saved that tire.

pretty sure sean crashed 6 or 7 times when we went riding up at fall river reservoir!

So what you're saying is that Sean's brain has been diminished by the sheer number of times his head has hit the ground and he can no longer remember all of the times he's crashed?

Foolds
Thu May 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I like to think that the brilliance has always been there. At least that's what my Mom says. The schooling was just because I always wanted a huge amount of debt with no tangible result. Mission accomplished!

No Sean your mom Told you to Stay in school until you met a hot ass lawyer Sugar Mama then let her take care of you.... Mission Accomplished!

rforsythe
Thu May 17th, 2012, 11:26 AM
=

It's also worth pointing out that this is the same bike, crashed to little bits after an epic highside both times, repaired, and still racing in the MRA today. And #4 was while screaming around MMP with BBoz.

cdbouncer
Thu May 17th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Dude...months that start with A, S and M are sketchy for you :)

I will post my total:

1) August 2000- Triumph Daytona 900 in Southern Oregon

2) September 2002- Yamaha FZR 400 - Second Creek Raceway

3) September 2006 - Yamaha FZR 400 - Motorsports Park Hastings

7) April 2009 - Ducati 748 - Pueblo Motorsports Park

8) September 2009 - Yamaha TZ125 - Pikes Peak International Raceway

9) April 2010 - Ducati 748 - Highplains Raceway

10) May 2012 - Aprilia RSV - Highplains Raceway

jrthomas6
Thu May 17th, 2012, 12:46 PM
I was witness to Rybos off at Miller while he was on Bostrom's tail. He should get extra credit for that one.

cptschlongenheimer
Thu May 17th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Dude...months that start with A, S and M are sketchy for you :)

Looks like Scott should just make it a habit to miss the beginning and end of every season?

(I keed)

rybo
Thu May 17th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I'm glad we agree. I'm not even sure I should read the rest of your post? :batman:

Valid point. Not to mention the aerodynamic benefits. One point to you, sir.

Victory is mine - Victory is mine - bring all the muffins and bagels in the land, Victory is mine!

I like to think that the brilliance has always been there. At least that's what my Mom says. The schooling was just because I always wanted a huge amount of debt with no tangible result. Mission accomplished!

It's good to have goals, but "at least that's what my mom says" is the equivalent of a new girlfriend sitting in the grandstands at the racetrack with a stopwatch telling you that you're a full second a lap faster than you really are, just to make you feel good. You have a good mom Sean. You really do.

Back-off you snarling angry marmot.

No

You should start. Humor is a great thing and when done right, many people enjoy it.

I would not say such things if I were you.

It's true, Colin is mortal. I'm as surprised as you are. Personally, I think this "may" effect his championship this year.

I think you're right.

But it saves the best for last.

You think? So Elden has us both beat in that category I guess. The sun still shines on me first.

Irrelevent point! If you are going to debate your worth of awesomeness, you need to stay on point! (I almost said "stay on track" but that has proven to be a difficult task for you, judging by your next post :lol: )

Irrelevant? (BTW nice work on the spelling there multi - year college student who's mom always said he was "brilliant") How would it be possible for you to crash a motorcycle you had never ridden? This is like me saying that I'm cooler than Michael Schumacher because he's crashed more Ferraris than I have...

But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Indeed you have a dizzying intellect.

Yeah, I know a little about that oil now. I love it when they take the most beautiful piece of land and and cover it with fracking tanks. That's what America's all about. :scream1:

And here I thought it was about baseball and apple pie.

rybo
Thu May 17th, 2012, 11:51 PM
It's also worth pointing out that this is the same bike, crashed to little bits after an epic highside both times, repaired, and still racing in the MRA today. And #4 was while screaming around MMP with BBoz.

#4 - the most expensive (and valuable) 1-hour lesson of my racing career. I spoke with the current owner of that motorcycle today and he continues to be very happy with its performance. It was a better bike when I sold it than when I bought it - for sure. :shock:

Sean
Fri May 18th, 2012, 07:02 AM
pretty sure sean crashed 6 or 7 times when we went riding up at fall river reservoir!I only crashed twice on that ride, and I was on someone else's bike, so it doesn't count.

Second thought, let's count them because some of Rybo's crashes were on other people's bikes.

Yes, that is the infamous front tire incident. In the "rybo is awesome" column I will point out that the very front tire used in that incident was placed on Sean's motorcycle as a way to get him home after he got stuck with a flat in the middle of nowhere. My truck was used to pick his broken-down ass up, haul it to Dave's house and then we replaced a tire for him and got him back on his way. There are several other awesome people in this story including Chris who did the bulk of the driving and Dave who, for some unknown reason, saved that tire.Don't forget that it was 10pm on a Sunday night that we were all in Dave's garage. Awesome people tend to find other awesome people as friends. :w00t:

No Sean your mom Told you to Stay in school until you met a hot ass lawyer Sugar Mama then let her take care of you.... Mission Accomplished!:up:

Sean
Fri May 18th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Blah, blah blah, Sean is super awesome, blah, blah blah, He's better than I am, blah, blah blah, I bow down to his awesomeness, blah, blah blah, nothing I say is important, blah, blah blah.

Sean= :king: Rybo= :poo:

Sean= :batman: Rybo= :harrrrr:

Sean= :cool: Rybo= :loser:

rforsythe
Fri May 18th, 2012, 07:44 AM
#4 - the most expensive (and valuable) 1-hour lesson of my racing career. I spoke with the current owner of that motorcycle today and he continues to be very happy with its performance. It was a better bike when I sold it than when I bought it - for sure. :shock:

Yeah, it's the only 600 I've actually enjoyed racing. GSXR's annoy the shit out of me. Though the Tri 675 was definitely up there in the fun dept.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri May 18th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I only crashed twice on that ride, and I was on someone else's bike, so it doesn't count.

Second thought, let's count them because some of Rybo's crashes were on other people's bikes.
oh yeah, you are right...that was Aracheon that went down that many times...my bad :lol:

Aracheon
Fri May 18th, 2012, 02:23 PM
oh yeah, you are right...that was Aracheon that went down that many times...my bad :lol:

I only fell down twice. :doublefinger:

Sean
Fri May 18th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I only fell down twice, every fifty yards, for eight hours. :doublefinger:Fixored

Aracheon
Fri May 18th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Fixored

My first time out at Rampart Range, yes.

On Travis' ride, no. :doublefinger:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon May 21st, 2012, 08:22 AM
Fixored:spit: you forgot to mention that certain hill you couldn't make it up so we all had to turn around and take the smooth road pfffft.

Sean
Mon May 21st, 2012, 08:37 AM
Me?

Aracheon
Mon May 21st, 2012, 09:24 AM
Give him credit for trying... he got further than I did...

...and then fell over. :D

rybo
Fri May 31st, 2013, 08:18 PM
Don't call it a comeback!

I've been here for years!

Chaos
Fri May 31st, 2013, 08:31 PM
Being an admin you should be able to change your post count to whatever you like??

Skinbabe
Fri May 31st, 2013, 09:17 PM
Too funny!! I just read this whole thread. I'm going have to say that Scott is most awesome (but he lets me borrow stuff for my yard and watches the kiddo at times so I have to think he's awesome)

rybo
Sat Jun 1st, 2013, 05:11 PM
Too funny!! I just read this whole thread. I'm going have to say that Scott is most awesome (but he lets me borrow stuff for my yard and watches the kiddo at times so I have to think he's awesome)

Check that out - a vote for me!

How many votes for Sean??? (aside from his own?)

Sure, I could change my post count. I could change Sean's too, but I don't play like that.

rybo
Mon Jun 8th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Don't call it a comeback!

Sean, are you paying attention?

Sean
Thu Jun 11th, 2015, 09:30 PM
You're one crafty guy, Rybo! Maybe I should go back to the old days of whoring it up on the forums while at work and sharing all of my brilliant insights with these fine folks?

rybo
Thu Jun 11th, 2015, 10:18 PM
You're one crafty guy, Rybo! Maybe I should go back to the old days of whoring it up on the forums while at work and sharing all of my brilliant insights with these fine folks?

perhaps? I think the CSC is better when we're both hanging about.

Sean
Fri Jun 12th, 2015, 08:41 AM
I'm not sure? Do forum's really need two salty, old guys hanging out acting like they know everything? Two guys where one doesn't even own a street bike (at the moment) and the other doesn't live in Colorado?

Actually, that's kind of the dysfunctionality that the CSC is based on, isn't it?

#1Townie
Fri Jun 12th, 2015, 09:55 AM
I'm not sure? Do forum's really need two salty, old guys hanging out acting like they know everything? Two guys where one doesn't even own a street bike (at the moment) and the other doesn't live in Colorado?

Actually, that's kind of the dysfunctionality that the CSC is based on, isn't it?

Nope.