PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to contact Spidi for warranty issues?

Jmetz
Thu May 17th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I bought a pair of Race Vent gloves last year and the perforation on the gauntlet of one of the gloves has ripped apart. I tried the only contact I could find through their website, which was just a general form and haven't had any contact back. I thought I'd see if anyone here might have a better way to reach them or previous experience.

Jmetz
Fri May 18th, 2012, 08:51 AM
I'll update this post just for information should anyone else have to warranty through Spidi.

So I finally heard back from Spidi last night. They requested the usual info, location and date of purchase as well as pictures of the issue. I sent what they requested and waiting to hear back again.

Jmetz
Tue May 29th, 2012, 12:26 PM
I have not had a second reply yet. I sent another email today. I'm a big fan of Spidi, but based on the fact that it is appearing to be very difficult to get something taken care of under warranty, this my have been my last purchase of their stuff.

Slo
Tue May 29th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Sucks, my favorite gloves have always been Spidi Penta gloves, had two pairs of them that were flawless.

Jmetz
Tue May 29th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Yeah this is the first time I've had a problem with their stuff.

The glove for reference.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee511/jmetz9/c50eaf0a.jpg

Jmetz
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Still no response. It appears that the warranty is a crock of shit and I will not be buying Spidi products again.

sprtbkbabe
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Still no response. It appears that the warranty is a crock of shit and I will not be buying Spidi products again.

SUPER :gay:

Pick up some Knox gloves at 303 if you get to. I love those

Ghosty
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 09:42 AM
It appears that the warranty is a crock of shit and I will not be buying Spidi products again.
*noted*

birchyboy
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM
You can try the address found in this link. It's a pretty current conversation between and ADV rider and a Spidi rep:

http://advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18212246&postcount=146

Jmetz
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I will give it a shot. Thank you sir.

TFOGGuys
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Josh, Western Powersports is the current US distributor. PM me with the information, and I'll contact them to see what needs to be done to get these taken care of.

Jmetz
Wed Jun 6th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Thank you Jim, you're the man and I appreciate it.

Jmetz
Tue Jun 19th, 2012, 06:23 PM
So I emailed the link above and sent another email from the website and have had no response to either. Their customer service isn't bad, it's nonexistent.