PDA

View Full Version : Donington

Bertha
Mon Jul 25th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Haven't seen the race just clips and the outcome, looks like a good one.

Here (http://www.denvercs.net/m0t0-gp)

Anonymous
Mon Jul 25th, 2005, 12:43 PM
We watched it yesterday. Lots of rain washouts, and guys running off into the dirt upright only to get tossed down by the wet grass and mud. All in all a pretty good race, with a typical Rossi finish of letting the top 2 guys get tired and taking the win by a mile in the last third of the race.

DarkKnight
Mon Jul 25th, 2005, 02:55 PM
The 250 race had some pretty good head over heels high sides - if there is such a thing as a good one.

BlueDevil
Tue Jul 26th, 2005, 09:46 AM
1 of the most entertaining races to watch.

kevplus2
Tue Jul 26th, 2005, 08:39 PM
thanks again bertha :up:

~Barn~
Tue Jul 26th, 2005, 08:51 PM
1 of the most entertaining races to watch.

Agreed. This was definitely in the top 2 races for me, along with the Italian 4-sweep, months ago. What a freaking spectacle at this one...

And talk about a resume race for Rossi. When he wasn't his normal ridiculous self, walking away from the competition at the end, he was saving near high-sides that would have put a lesser rider in the ground, like a golf tee.

Then he's shucking-n-jiving with with Barros, Kenny, Colin, etc... Blowing turns, only to turn around and catch up. And then... just like none of it ever happened, he's like...
"Okay... I will tsee you-all at de-podium. I overtake-now, and win for-sure..."

This guy is a witch. :wtf:

green_zx7r
Tue Jul 26th, 2005, 10:39 PM
You gotta love the whole standup violin finish, IN THE RAIN! :shock:

This guy is simply amazing... I say have him race a 250cc bike against the MotoGP riders next year, so that at least other riders will get within 20pts by the end of the championship and we can call them close races. :lol: