Mine: http://youtu.be/Id1bSJAoEEM

Others: http://youtu.be/0cc21inh29c

Seriously Damir and Thankgod, you need to be there next round :D

green_zx7r
Mon May 21st, 2012, 05:02 PM
Very nice!

Kitten
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 08:15 AM
It was fun watching your race. Great job to everyone. I hope to see a bunch of superstreet riders out at the next superstreet race.

asp_125
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 08:24 AM
Nice vids. Even captured the lowside in the carousel.

madvlad
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 09:03 AM
I rode out there with Jmetz Sunday bro and just spectating got me hooked!... I'm shooting for the HPR round in August for sure. Canyons are just old for me, I want to see what I can really do.... hey bro, could you please allow mobile viewing? Danke schön!

powers
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Great video! It looked like they were OK, but any word on the 2 that went down?

WolFeYeZ
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Great video! It looked like they were OK, but any word on the 2 that went down?

"I have a bad sprain (right wrist) but other than that I am fine. The bike got pretty banged up but I am hoping to get her back on the track next month at HPR."
From the guy that crashed the black bike I almost ran over. No idea on the white one.

Tue May 22nd, 2012, 11:48 AM
sweet vid

asp_125
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 11:52 AM
The guy that fell in the carousel was fine. He lost the front end and slid off the track.

Slo
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 12:25 PM
When you guys started, I was jumpin up n down haha..... Great job everyone.

jbnwc
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Was that Sean that went down in the carousel? Tall, thin, black - drives an Escalade?

WolFeYeZ
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Was that Sean that went down in the carousel? Tall, thin, black - drives an Escalade?

Yea I think so. From the other video I posted it looks like he was having major tire grip issues. Does he run race tires without warmers or something?

jbnwc
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Yea I think so. From the other video I posted it looks like he was having major tire grip issues. Does he run race tires without warmers or something?

He may have been running slicks or just was too confident for that first right hander on cold tires. I know at HPR he was running really good corner speeds and passed me around the outside at least twice in turns 11 and 2.

Glad I couldn't make this one, but it looks like it was a fun race to spectate. Hopefully I'll be back for PMP in June, although my racing fund may have disappeared with recent developments...

BadR6Man
Tue May 22nd, 2012, 08:55 PM

Yeah it was Sean. He and his bike are fine. I was talking to him afterwards and guy in front oh him checked up and he did what he had to do to keep from hitting him.